• :switch: Dead Cells $34.99
  • :ps4: :switch: All-Star Fruit Racing $39.99
  • :switch: Penguin Wars $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: F1 2018 $59.99
  • :ps4: :switch: Little Dragons Café $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: MOTHERGUNSHIP $29.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $39.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Sonic Forces $29.99 Save $10
  • :360:  Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $14.99 Save $15
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of a Samsung QLED TV and an Xbox One Console
  • Xbox One S and 49" TCL 49S515 LED 4K UHD TV Bundle $499.98 Save $200
  • Xbox One S 1TB Starter Bundle $299.99
  • Save $10 on Xbox One Wireless Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $20 on a Xbox Sports White Wireless Controller with trade-in of an Xbox Wireless Controller
  • Save $15 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of select Turtle Beach headsets
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • Free Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console
  • PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Star Mario Controller for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Save $20 on Nintendo 2DS XL
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • 20% off select Nintendo Collectibles
  • 10% off iTunes digital and physical gift cards
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Deadpool 2 $22.99 Save $2
  • Deadpool 2 Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Deadpool 2 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Deadpool 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Deadpool 2-Pack 4K $37.99 Save $7
  • Action Point $14.99 Save $3
  • Jack Ryan 5-Movie Collection 4K $49.99 Save $40
  • Ash vs Evil Dead: Season Three $19.99 Save $10
  • Ash vs Evil Dead: Season Three Only @ BB Steelbook $21.99 Save $13
  • Gotham: Season Four $32.99 Save $5
  • The Walking Dead: Season Eight Only @ BB Lenticular $39.99 Save $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Tempted to get Rainbow Six for that price, but I know I won't play it. 

Definitely picking up Shenmue 1 & 2 though. 

Dead Cells $35? Are they nuts? Unless it comes with a steel book case or a full art instruction booklet, who's buying that? And the deals are trash but I'm numb to it now.

Dead Cells $35? Are they nuts? Unless it comes with a steel book case or a full art instruction booklet, who's buying that?
You'd be surprised. I was just in Gamestop and they had the Switch copy out for sale already, but no PS4 or Xbox One copies. I think it's ridiculous that the Switch version is $5 more though. I can't say too much though I bought it digitally on Switch and plan on getting a physical copy for PS4, the game is really good!

Does anyone know how the best buy trade in deals have worked in the past? Specifically, I'm interested in the Sports White Xbox One controller. Is it $20 plus the normal trade-in value of an Xbox One controller, or simply 'ya get $20 for your xbox controller'?

I've never played either Shenmue games before, do they still hold up well? Love the Yakuza games btw.
From what I've seen they look very dated. I'm a big Yakuza fan as well but probably gonna pass on Shenmue. I can't go back to Dreamcast graphics. They should have given the visuals a current gen overhaul like Yakuza Kiwami 1 and 2 got. Instead it looks like a cheap port collection.

I feel like this is how things should be. No retailer margin and no physical media to print and ship. It's just uncommon, and so it sounds backwards to us.
Normally I would agree, however it just seems like they're adding to the price of physical, not taking away for the price of digital, if that makes sense. The game should've been 20 and the physical 25. 25/35 for a Rogue Legacy type game (which was $15) is far too much. Esp from a developer who isn't reputable.

Does anyone know how the best buy trade in deals have worked in the past? Specifically, I'm interested in the Sports White Xbox One controller. Is it $20 plus the normal trade-in value of an Xbox One controller, or simply 'ya get $20 for your xbox controller'?
Fine print says you get a $10 gift card for the trade-in and a $10 coupon towards the new controller.

Do you know if the $10 off select Xbox controllers applies? If it's $60-20 then I can maybe stomach it but $50 even after trade is basically no deal at all

Do you know if the $10 off select Xbox controllers applies? If it's $60-20 then I can maybe stomach it but $50 even after trade is basically no deal at all
Sorry. Pasted the wrong thing from a previous thread. It's just the usual $10 off with console purchase.

New Releases Available Tuesday:

• :xb1: :ps4: Shenmue I & II $29.99
  • :ps4: Dead Cells $29.99
  • :switch: Dead Cells $34.99
  • :ps4: :switch: All-Star Fruit Racing $39.99
  • :switch: Penguin Wars $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:
  • :xb1: :ps4: F1 2018 $59.99
  • :ps4: :switch: Little Dragons Café $59.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: MOTHERGUNSHIP $29.99
Game Deals:
  • :xb1: :ps4: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition $29.99 Save $30
  • :xb1: :ps4: The Sims 4 $39.99 Save $10
  • :xb1: :ps4: :switch: Sonic Forces $29.99 Save $10
  • :360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition $14.99 Save $15
Everything Else:
  • Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card with the purchase of a Samsung QLED TV and an Xbox One Console
  • Xbox One S and 49" TCL 49S515 LED 4K UHD TV Bundle $499.98 Save $200
  • Xbox One S 1TB Starter Bundle $299.99
  • Save $10 on Xbox One Wireless Controllers with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $20 on a Xbox Sports White Wireless Controller with trade-in of an Xbox Wireless Controller
  • Save $15 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of select Turtle Beach headsets
  • Turtle Beach Recon 150 Wired Headset $49.99 Save $10
  • Free Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle with purchase of a Nintendo Switch Console
  • PDP Nintendo Switch Starter Kit $19.99 Save $5
  • PDP Faceoff Wired Pro Star Mario Controller for Nintendo Switch $19.99 Save $5
  • Save $20 on Nintendo 2DS XL
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • 20% off select Nintendo Collectibles
  • 10% off iTunes digital and physical gift cards
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:
  • Deadpool 2 $22.99 Save $2
  • Deadpool 2 Only @ BB Steelbook $29.99
  • Deadpool 2 4K $27.99 Save $2
  • Deadpool 2 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Deadpool 2-Pack 4K $37.99 Save $7
  • Action Point $14.99 Save $3
  • Jack Ryan 5-Movie Collection 4K $49.99 Save $40
  • Ash vs Evil Dead: Season Three $19.99 Save $10
  • Ash vs Evil Dead: Season Three Only @ BB Steelbook $21.99 Save $13
  • Gotham: Season Four $32.99 Save $5
  • The Walking Dead: Season Eight Only @ BB Lenticular $39.99 Save $20
Any idea of any new 4k deals? Will the 2 for $22 still be going on?

It's very different. There's a bigger emphasis on walking around and talking to people.
And QTE's, aka the birth of them really. Can't really recall a game that emphasized it so much before then, if ever.

I was a huge fan of the game back then when everyone else seemed to hate it. Thinking about playing it now though, I bet it would be a huge letdown since the game was really meant for that time in gaming.

I've never played either Shenmue games before, do they still hold up well? Love the Yakuza games btw.
I have the HD collection pre-ordered, but I don't expect either game to hold up particularly well, but I hope the nostalgia factor does it for me. Yakuza has a lot more going on than the Shenmue games do.

I have the HD collection pre-ordered, but I don't expect either game to hold up particularly well, but I hope the nostalgia factor does it for me. Yakuza has a lot more going on than the Shenmue games do.
Played the first on Dreamcast many moons ago. Not getting these. It was amazing back then, graphics and environment-wise, but I imagine they'll hold up poorly. Look for sailors elswehere.

Played the first on Dreamcast many moons ago. Not getting these. It was amazing back then, graphics and environment-wise, but I imagine they'll hold up poorly. Look for sailors elswehere.
I actually forget they were even coming out until last week and then I impulse pre-ordered a copy. It's priced right at $29.99 and even better with GCU. The games were always somewhat boring and mundane, but the story is still very good and I am looking forward to Shenmue 3 coming out so this will be nice to add to the collection.

I'm mostly excited to play Lucky Hit and classic Sega arcade games. Even though I still have the originals, I can't wait to play them on a modern console/PC.

F1 2018 isn't available to pre-order for store pickup near me for PS4 but XB1 is available. Does that mean they aren't carrying the PS4 copy? Not getting enough stock to fulfill pre-orders (like 2)? Thoughts?

F1 2018 isn't available to pre-order for store pickup near me for PS4 but XB1 is available. Does that mean they aren't carrying the PS4 copy? Not getting enough stock to fulfill pre-orders (like 2)? Thoughts?
My store just for 4 for Xbox but only 2 for PS4. Maybe they are understocking that version for some reason. :whistle2:k

My store just for 4 for Xbox but only 2 for PS4. Maybe they are understocking that version for some reason. :whistle2:k
That's really weird why one version would be (apparently) universally understocked. Well, I bet you're right for my local store as well and they are only getting 1-2 for PS4.

I'm mostly excited to play Lucky Hit and classic Sega arcade games. Even though I still have the originals, I can't wait to play them on a modern console/PC.
I picked it up yesterday and haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I still own my original copy on Dreamcast. Sold the Xbox version of 2 many years ago, so I am glad to have them both on PS4 now.

I picked it up yesterday and haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but I still own my original copy on Dreamcast. Sold the Xbox version of 2 many years ago, so I am glad to have them both on PS4 now.
Have you had a chance to play it yet? The missus commandeered my Xbox copy since it was delivered from Amazon yesterday. The higher resolution and fast load times really make a difference compared to the originals.

I also have a PS4 copy which I bought just because of Shenmue 3 which so far is just Playstation and PC. It would be nice to have save imports from all three games.

Has anyone that pre-ordered Division 2 from best buy received a private beta signup code yet?

I assume it comes in a separate email from the order confirmation.

bread's done
Back