Best Buy ad 8/25-8/31

chatgirl4

Banned
Midnight opening for Madden 25, visit bestbuy.com/gamingevents for a list of participating retailers.

Madden 25  :360:  :ps3: $59.99

Guaranteed $45 trade in value :360:  :ps3: through october 5th

Madden 25 Game Guide $14.99

100% Bonus trade in for all games traded in

A Realm Reborn: Final Fantasy 14  :ps3: $39.99  :pc: $29.99

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition  :360:  :ps3:  :pc: $39.99

Call of Duty Black OPS II  :360:  :ps3: Wii U  :pc: $39.99

Minecraft :360: $17.99

XBOX 360 E 250GB Console $299.99

Purchase the wireless controller with transforming D-Pad for $54.99, save $20 off an 1600 Microsoft Points Card

XBOX Live 1600 Points Card $19.99

Wireless Controller with transforming D-Pad $54.99

Purchase the XBOX 360 E 250GB Console, save $40 off Madden 25 12 Month XBOX Gold Subscription

Madden 25 12 Month XBOX Live Gold membership $59.99

Pre-Order Grand Theft Auto V and relieve your Rockstar Favorites

Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City  :360:  :ps3: $14.99

Red Dead Redemption :360:  :ps3:  $14.99

Midnight Club Los Angeles :360:  :ps3: $14.99

Grand Theft Auto IV :360:  :ps3: $14.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ br.com

Traded Tomb Raider, Halo 4 and Mario Kart Wii (bundled version) today. Got $54 for my trouble. For MK, they typed in the numbers associated with the barcode. YMMV, but I don't think one necessarily needs to take out the insert for BB to accept the game.

Also, my Tomb Raider was Target Steelbook, and I was able to keep my case when giving up the game and the manual. Again, YMMV, but customer service was super great.

Anyone know how often the 100% trade in value comes up? Once every few months?

Thinking of picking up Dead Island Riptide over at Gamefly for $13, and the trade in value now at BB is $12. Could be a sweet deal to get $24 out of it. I just won't be done with the game by the end of this ad (8/31)

my local Best Buy where I preordered Madden was giving away free XL Madden tshirts for customers. they were one of the stores doing a midnight launch.

Are you KIDDING ME? That is fraud, nothing to do with being "cheap" any more than shoplifting does. Do not do that, and do NOT advertise illegal practices on this site... seriously...
no I meant I had codes that didnt work it diesnt say redeem those ones I return

Are you KIDDING ME? That is fraud, nothing to do with being "cheap" any more than shoplifting does. Do not do that, and do NOT advertise illegal practices on this site... seriously...
no I meant I had codes that didnt work it diesnt say redeem those ones I return

Traded Tomb Raider, Halo 4 and Mario Kart Wii (bundled version) today. Got $54 for my trouble. For MK, they typed in the numbers associated with the barcode. YMMV, but I don't think one necessarily needs to take out the insert for BB to accept the game.

Also, my Tomb Raider was Target Steelbook, and I was able to keep my case when giving up the game and the manual. Again, YMMV, but customer service was super great.
I'm about to trade in Tomb Raider today, you got $21 after 100% right? Also, did they just scan the barcode just fine? I have the Target Steelbook as well.

^^ Your Best Buys require the cover art?  Or is this a new requirement?  Mine only requires disc and a case (any generic case will do).  They usually look up the TIV on the computer so there's no confusion over UPC from retailer specific or special edition cover art.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm looking for a deal on a new 3ds xl.. anyone know if bestbuy will have a deal next week? I just see $199.99 at every store
Since they announced the 2ds you may see some deals on it most likely gift cards I'd till wait till BF for the $150 or less deals.

I'm about to trade in Tomb Raider today, you got $21 after 100% right? Also, did they just scan the barcode just fine? I have the Target Steelbook as well.
Nope, I got $24.

^^ Your Best Buys require the cover art? Or is this a new requirement? Mine only requires disc and a case (any generic case will do). They usually look up the TIV on the computer so there's no confusion over UPC from retailer specific or special edition cover art.
No, we were talking about trading in games that were part of a bundle (thus having the "not for resale" label at/near the barcode. A CAG said to take out the insert when trading in the game, since BB (like GS) probably uses their own case if they need to.

No, it would be 24 dollars since the regular trade in value is 12 dollars.
^ This CAG knows what's up.

No, it would be 24 dollars since the regular trade in value is 12 dollars.
Yeah I meant to type $24 but for some reason wrote $21. Something was wrong with me this morning. Anywho, traded in two copies of TR just disc and manual in generic DVD case for $24 each. Glad I decided to hold off on selling them for $19 locally.

is the Guaranteed $45 trade in value with the 100% Bonus trade in for all games traded in stacked on

are you beening for real or just beening an Asss
Best Buy isn't going to give you $90 for your used copy of Madden 25 when they sell it new in-store for $60. If that was the case, people would buy all the copies of the game in the store, open the shrink wrap outside, and come right back in to flip it for $30 profit.

Come on, CAG. It's pretty obvious that promos aren't valid with other promos.

bread's done
Back