• :ps4: METAL MAX Xeno $39.99
  • :ps4: Creed: Rise to Glory $29.99
New Releases Available Friday:

• :xb1: :ps4: :switch: FIFA 19 $59.99
  • :xb1: Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition $99.99
  • :switch: Dragon Ball FighterZ $59.99
  • :switch: Namco Museum Arcade Pac $39.99
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy any Xbox One Console and a Samsung QLED TV
  • Free Token Code for PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds DLX when you buy 3-Months of Xbox Live Gold
  • Save $10 on 3 or 6 Months of Xbox Live Gold with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Gaming Headset $129.99 Save $20
  • Save 20% on select Astro Gaming Headsets
  • Free Steelbook with purchase of 2,200 or greater FIFA Ultimate Team Points
  • Trade in FIFA 18 and get a $10 coupon toward FIFA 19 (Valid 9/2-9/30, coupon expires 10/7, https://www.bestbuy....at1534516415938)
  • Save 40% on select Kingdom Hearts Collectibles
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Solo: A Star Wars Story $22.99 Save $2
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K $29.99
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $34.99
  • Uncle Drew $19.99 Save $3
  • Uncle Drew Only @ BB Steelbook $24.99 Save $3
  • Uncle Drew 4K $24.99 Save $5
  • X-Men Trilogy 4K $29.99 Save $17
  • Gotti $14.99 Save $3
  • Legends of Tomorrow: Season Three $24.99 Save $10

Last edited by a moderator:
So I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for Best Buy pickup. I rarely preorder games, let alone any Friday releases. Are Best Buy stores holding Midnight Releases for the game, or do I have to wait for Friday Open at the earliest for pickup? Thanks all!

GDI, it's Friday already? How am I supposed to balance starting a new character in WoW with a friend, Hollow Knight consuming my PS4 lyfe, and now FH4 out with my 6-month gamepass ready to be entered? FML.

Good job, Best Buy. My FH4 Ultimate is oversold at my Beat Buy, so I don't get one. Chat offered to send me to a BB 20 miles away instead or wait. Thanks BB

Same thing happened to me. The guy at BB is like,"Uhhhh...your order isn't showing up, let me go check in the back." I start to panic a bit as another lady looks through all the pre-orders and I only see one other steelbook on the shelf. He finally comes out of the back and says they have one copy left. This thing must be super-limited or something.

Also, besides saving $20 with my GCU and another $15 with RZC, the guy refunded me the $5 I put down and then when he rung the game up finally it still took the $5 off so I saved another $5 on top of all that. And btw, it is a steelbook and it's freaking gorgeous! It looks great next to my FH3 steel.

MS staggered the shipments for some reason. My store got 4 on Tuesday and 10 more yesterday (for 7 preorders). Some may have not gotten their second one. :whistle2:k

Good job, Best Buy. My FH4 Ultimate is oversold at my Beat Buy, so I don't get one. Chat offered to send me to a BB 20 miles away instead or wait. Thanks BB
This has been happening a lot lately with Best Buy for preorders and its starting to become a bit concerning. I think I will be ordering most preorders for shipping going forward.

This has been happening a lot lately with Best Buy for preorders and its starting to become a bit concerning. I think I will be ordering most preorders for shipping going forward.
It's happening with shipping as well. I keep getting delayed e-mails, only to get a shipped e-mail a few days after release coming from store stock at some other location in my state.

It's happening with shipping as well. I keep getting delayed e-mails, only to get a shipped e-mail a few days after release coming from store stock at some other location in my state.
My preorders that are shipped have been on time (or early) for the most part lately. I think I only got one in the last few months that was delayed (Tempest 4000 PS4) which was likely oversold due to the preorder sale price.

bread's done
Back