• :xb1: :ps4: Assassin's Creed Odyssey Deluxe Edition $79.99
  • :xb1: :ps4: WWE 2K19 Deluxe Edition $89.99
  • :switch: Super Mario Party $59.99
Game Deals:

• :xb1: :ps4: Battlefield 1 Revolution $19.99 Save $20
  • :switch: Fire Emblem Warriors $49.99 Save $10
  • Save $15 when you buy FIFA 19 and Madden NFL 19
Everything Else:

• Free $100 Best Buy Gift Card when you buy any Xbox One Console and a Samsung QLED TV
  • Save $10 on an Xbox One Controller with purchase of an Xbox One Console
  • Save $10 on 3 Months of Xbox Live with purchase of any Xbox Gaming Headset
  • Free $10 Xbox Digital Gift Card with purchase of 3 Months of Xbox Live (Must redeem by 10/30)
  • Save $10 on 12-Months of PlayStation Plus with purchase of a PlayStation 4 Console
New Release Blu-ray Available Tuesday:

• Sicario: Day of the Soldado $19.99 Save $5
  • Sicario: Day of the Soldado 4K $29.99
  • Sicario: Day of the Soldado 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • The First Purge $22.99 Save $2
  • The First Purge 4K $29.99
  • The First Purge 4K Only @ BB Steelbook $32.99 Save $2
  • Death Race: Beyond Anarchy $16.99
  • Step Brothers 4K $19.99 Save $3
  • Dragon Ball Super: Part Five $29.99
  • Vikings: Season Five Volume One $24.99 Save $2

I believe it will happen since Japan recently announced a msrp price drop on their Pro systems.
Really depends on what MS does for Black Friday. Sony doesn't need to lower the price since the Pro is already $100 cheaper than the One X, but MS will likely lower the price of the X and S systems for Black Friday to compete. I still couldn't bring myself to spend $400 on an Xbox One X right now though considering Forza Horizon 4 is the only exclusive out that I would care to play on it right now and I am already playing that on my OG Xbox One.

No point now since they're already looking to the future in hardware refreshes. I'd say if you really want FH4, then just try to find a cheap bundle or glitch during the holidays on an X1. That's the only reason I have my glorified 4k player, because it was $140 with FH3. That Target PM/coupon stack deal was the lowest I've ever seen on it since. Maybe they'll be $100 this year. :lol:

No point now since they're already looking to the future in hardware refreshes. I'd say if you really want FH4, then just try to find a cheap bundle or glitch during the holidays on an X1. That's the only reason I have my glorified 4k player, because it was $140 with FH3. That Target PM/coupon stack deal was the lowest I've ever seen on it since. Maybe they'll be $100 this year. :lol:
uhh what?

I'm about done with Bestbuy preorders. Latest out of stock is my astro bot preorder from months ago for store pickup. Just now notified me out of stock and have it nowhere. AND can't choose shipping.

it started with them killing visa checkout then gcu.it’s making it hard to support best buy anymore. I did buy dragon quest xi with my gcu. least i’m covered till november

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back