New Releases coming out Monday, September 10, 2012:

Titanic
:

New Releases coming out Tuesday, September 11, 2012:

Snow White and the Huntsman
:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99
  • Blu-ray SteelBook (includes DVD and Digital Copy) - $19.99 *Best Buy exclusive*
What to Expect When You're Expecting:

• DVD (includes Digital Copy) - $16.99
  • Blu-ray (includes Digital Copy) - $19.99
Rosewood Lane:

• DVD - $12.99
  • Blu-ray - $16.99
For Greater Glory:

• DVD - $14.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD) - $16.99
WWE: The Rock vs. John Cena - Once in a Lifetime:

• DVD - $16.99
  • Blu-ray - $19.99
Free Best Buy gift card offer
Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Online-only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Fifth Season:

• DVD - $24.99
  • Blu-ray Combo Pack (includes DVD and UltraViolet Digital Copy) - $29.99
The Vampire Diaries: The Complete Third Season:

• DVD - $34.99
  • Blu-ray - $39.99
Castle: The Complete Fourth Season:

Private Practice: The Complete Fifth Season:

Blue Bloods: The Second Season:

• DVD - $29.99
30 Rock: Season 6:

• DVD - $24.99
Spartacus: Vengeance - The Complete Second Season:

• DVD - $19.99
  • Blu-ray - $24.99
Up All Night: Season One:

• DVD - $17.99
Terra Nova: The Complete Series:

• DVD - $24.99

Thanks to Annie Chu!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mikerocosms']
Free Best Buy gift card offer
Free $10 Best Buy gift card when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Free $25 Best Buy gift card when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray. Products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive the gift card. Online-only offer: Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up.
[/QUOTE]

Seems a bit confusing when the last part specifies "online-only" but not on the first part. Would that be for in-store orders/online with store pickup only?

Thanks for the post, OP.

[quote name='GBAstar']No Andy Whitfield in season 2 of Spartacus correct?[/QUOTE]

Yep correct, 9/11/11 RIP Andy.

[quote name='neoz']Yep correct, 9/11/11 RIP Andy.[/QUOTE]

Too bad. Reminds me I need to check in on the documentary they were doing while he was diagnosed with Cancer. I think it was called "Be Here Now".

[quote name='GBAstar']No Andy Whitfield in season 2 of Spartacus correct?[/QUOTE]

Liam McIntyre (the new Spartacus) was a little shaky (and scrawny) at first but he got better with each episode and by the end I thought he did a very good job as Spartacus. Not quite as good as Andy but the show must go on and I still love it. While I thought his acting improved with each episode, he obviously didn't have time to build muscle however but hopefully he's used the time between seasons to bulk up a little bit. The Champion of Capua and leader of the rebels shouldn't be a scrawny little thing.

Anyway, definitely have to pick up the season for $25. Was gonna hold out on this for a little while when I saw the price at $35 on Amazon but I can't argue with $25 (especially when you can get some other stuff for the $10 gift card for orders > $50).

[quote name='samusaran226']Liam McIntyre (the new Spartacus) was a little shaky (and scrawny) at first but he got better with each episode and by the end I thought he did a very good job as Spartacus. Not quite as good as Andy but the show must go on and I still love it. While I thought his acting improved with each episode, he obviously didn't have time to build muscle however but hopefully he's used the time between seasons to bulk up a little bit. The Champion of Capua and leader of the rebels shouldn't be a scrawny little thing.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Question about the spend $25 gift card for spending $100 on tv/movies:

Does this mean that they are also still doing the $10 for spending $50 on tv/movies?
I know that the spend $50 for in-store pickup ended Aug. 31 but there was a similar one that coincided with the spend $100 last week.

I approve of all of the comments praising Spartacus. Such a great show. Gonna pick up the Blu Ray day one at that price. The upcoming season will be the last one, unfortunately. But I respect the creators for wanting to go out on a high note rather than overstay their welcome.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Seems a bit confusing when the last part specifies "online-only" but not on the first part. Would that be for in-store orders/online with store pickup only?

Thanks for the post, OP.[/QUOTE]I think it's either on-line shipment or in-store pickup. The T&C as I read them doesn't seem to make any distinction about it.

[quote name='blackfrancis44']Is the coupon up yet for Titanic or is it me...?[/QUOTE]It's not you. Most likely will go online tomorrow or Saturday.

And speaking of the coupon, I have it in my pre-order at a little under $26 with my Gold Box savings, so for me, the $24.99 price AC is close enough to what I currently have that I think I'll stick with my Amazon pre-order.

[quote name='shrike4242']

And speaking of the coupon, I have it in my pre-order at a little under $26 with my Gold Box savings, so for me, the $24.99 price AC is close enough to what I currently have that I think I'll stick with my Amazon pre-order.[/QUOTE]

i was thinkin the same 26.99 with $3 credit and free shipping seems better than using gas and tax off of a coupon

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Is this "What to expect when you're expecting" movie good?[/QUOTE]
Check out the preview called What to Expect When Watching What to Expect When You're Expecting.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']No you tell me what to expect when watching what to expect when you're expecting.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why you expect me to tell you what to expect when watching What to Expect When You're Expecting.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']No you tell me what to expect when watching what to expect when you're expecting.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='spatenfloot']I don't know why you expect me to tell you what to expect when watching What to Expect When You're Expecting.[/QUOTE]I think both of you have your expectations set too high. :lol:

That is quite an amazing price on the Spartacus blu-ray, I am definitely picking that up, the season 1 blu-ray didn't drop to that price range until black friday.

so if I buy big bang theory s5 at $25 and castle s5 at $28/$18 after coupon will that qualify for the $10 gc?

[quote name='mebegod']so if I buy big bang theory s5 at $25 and castle s5 at $28/$18 after coupon will that qualify for the $10 gc?[/QUOTE]

it should - just make sure they total it up first - then the system will tell them to give customer a $10 gift card - they will authorize that - THEN give them the coupon and your payment - the coupon counts as part of the payment - I have done this before without trouble

Hopefully the Titanic coupon goes live tomorrow. I just cancelled my Amazon preorder as I had it there for 28. Also have a 5 RZC that I might as well put towards it

[quote name='Cedrock15']Dear Titanic, please fall below the $15 bluray pricepoint soon?[/QUOTE]
More than likely. Tho I'm getting the 3D version and I doubt that'll be cheaper than with the $5 off coupon anytime soon

Is the Snow White steelbook a limited number of copies per store? I was looking at the website to preorder a copy and its not available for pickup at a couple of the stores near me.

[quote name='mjc819']Is the Snow White steelbook a limited number of copies per store? I was looking at the website to preorder a copy and its not available for pickup at a couple of the stores near me.[/QUOTE]
None for pickup around me either. Could be corporate wide, in which case they are blocking in-store pickup orders beginning today in order to guarantee that a few will be in stock on Tuesday morning. I was going to just go in person on Tuesday and pick something else up with it to for the spend $50 promotion. I just pre-ordered the snow white steelbook shipped to home just in case they don't have any in store.

[quote name='bearkiss']it should - just make sure they total it up first - then the system will tell them to give customer a $10 gift card - they will authorize that - THEN give them the coupon and your payment - the coupon counts as part of the payment - I have done this before without trouble[/QUOTE]

This is what I did a couple of weeks ago for Once Upon A Time S1 + Boardwalk Empire S2 + Walking Dead S2. Best Buy considers coupons to be payment, so do like you're suggesting, scan items, have system spit out GC, provide coupon and then payment.

[quote name='mjc819']Is the Snow White steelbook a limited number of copies per store? I was looking at the website to preorder a copy and its not available for pickup at a couple of the stores near me.[/QUOTE]They always do this on the day before items release, sometimes two days before release.

I think it is limited number of copies per store, though for items like this, it's always worth pre-ordering more than a couple days in advance for this reason.

[quote name='samusaran226']Liam McIntyre (the new Spartacus) was a little shaky (and scrawny) at first but he got better with each episode and by the end I thought he did a very good job as Spartacus. Not quite as good as Andy but the show must go on and I still love it. While I thought his acting improved with each episode, he obviously didn't have time to build muscle however but hopefully he's used the time between seasons to bulk up a little bit. The Champion of Capua and leader of the rebels shouldn't be a scrawny little thing..[/QUOTE]

Agree with everything. I actually put off watching this season because I did not think it was going to be very good without Andy. But the writing was excellent. Cannot wait until this last season to start.

The store I stopped at easily had 20 of the SB's for The Huntsman in two different places..on their main New Release round-a-bout and on card-board promo end cap. Picked it up along with Up All Night S1 DVD. I was going to try to get my wife to watch that show, then on the back of the package, of 3 pics, one is Will Arnett holding an Xox controller, baby and has headset on, another is of the two of them playing Rock Band..its going to be a tough sell now! But I think its awesome!!

[quote name='hauz20']Is there any difference between the Snow Whites aside from the case itself?[/QUOTE]

doesn't appear to be. This touts a 4-minute 'Extended Edition' It is a combo pack with the DVD and UV + Digital Copy. I was rather surprised b/c some of these SB's just give you the single BD and UV copy, but putting the combos in ever since Underworld Awakening seems to be the trend..

Plenty of copies at my store; this is probably the best steel BB has had so far. Brilliant inside and out.

And holy hell, Lily Cole is in this and NOT the leading role? WTF were they thinking? She's a bombshell and would've been perfect. Her au naturel pics. . .woof.

My BB had at least 15 copies when I got there 30 min after opening. By the time I left (spent about 45 min in there), they had about 12 left. Agreed that it's an awesome looking steelbook.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Picked up Titanic 3D for $16.XX after taxes & $5 off coupon & price match (Nebraska furniture mart have it for $19.79)[/QUOTE]
Same here. :D

bread's done
Back