Best Buy Ad for March-7 to March-13

snipermike

CAGiversary!
Free 10$ Gift Card When you buy 100$ or more

Xbox----199$ for a Xbox,a Cobra TT racing Wheel and Corvette game------------Save 20$ with purchase of Xbox live Renewal card or ver.3 and MTX Mototrax,Tenchu,Crimson Skies

GC------>>>> DEAL OF THE MONTH

You should just go ahead and post those DVD deals now. Nobody is going to NOT want to see them, unless they're broke.

wow that was fast, its only tuesday. free memo card with mgs:ts sounds good. can u still use ggc with that deal though? o and plz post the dvd deals

2 for 15

Waterboy,Wedding Singer,Space Balls,High Fidelity, Grosse Pointe Blank, Bill and Ted Excellent Adventure, Weekend at Bernies, Trading Places, Van Wilder, Ferris Bueller's Day Off ,South Park B.L.U. ,Tommy Boy, Beverly Hills Cop

Thanks for the post! Nothing of personal interest to me this week, but it's great that you get ahold of BB's ads and share them with the rest of us. Again, thanks! :)

The official Nintendo memory card is called either Memory Card 59 or 251, not 8mb. So I'm guessing it's an unofficial one? Not that special of a deal then.

[quote name='Togepy']The official Nintendo memory card is called either Memory Card 59 or 251, not 8mb. So I'm guessing it's an unofficial one? Not that special of a deal then.[/quote]

Well since you think free is not a good deal maybe in a couple weeks they will give you 5$ to take one

8 mb memory card with $49.99/$39 game is deal of the month? Hardly. Probably a crappy 3rd party memory card to begin with

Thanks for posting the ads early though! Just nothing good next week

[quote name='snipermike']Well since you think free is not a good deal maybe in a couple weeks they will give you 5$ to take one[/quote]

even if they paid me $10 to take it, i would only throw it away afterwards. i made the mistake of using a third pary memory card once, and ended up losing hours upon hours of playing time because of it. if it was an official nintendo memory card, however, then the deal would totally rule.

by the way, i support the posting of dvds.

[quote name='asianxcore']are there any advertised prices for the Schindler's List DVD or the Dawn of the Dead DVD?

thanks[/quote]

I was hoping for something on Dawn of the Dead too. I may have to resort to paying full price at Suncoast to get it right away...grr...

Thanks for posting the stuff.

[quote name='terribledeli'][quote name='asianxcore']are there any advertised prices for the Schindler's List DVD or the Dawn of the Dead DVD?

thanks[/quote]

I was hoping for something on Dawn of the Dead too. I may have to resort to paying full price at Suncoast to get it right away...grr...

Thanks for posting the stuff.[/quote]

from what I hear a handful of kmarts already have them on their shelves. you might want to check around.

The free memory card almost justified the $35 for MGS remake, until I saw interact. I can wait longer.

As for the dvds I will definately pick up 2, maybe 4. Thanks for posting.

dawn of the dead 14.99---------schindler's list 17.99---------schindler's list collector's edition 59.99 includes a photo book,soundtrack and a film cell

PC----medal of honor war chest 34.99 includes allied assault,spearhead and breakthrough------------flight sim 2004 24.99 after rebates

Some stores will let you substitute items.

For example, you could get pay the difference between the Interact card and the Mem Card 251, which is probably $5 difference.

So, for $40 you could have Metal Gear Solid with a Mem Card 251. YMMV.

Nice deal for the MSG. 35$ with ggc and free mem card.. I think its probably the nyko one..

Would u be able to post the Video Card just for me? And if possible if there are any cheap CD-Rs AMIR

[quote name='nogard']Some nice deals this week.[/quote]

But nothing i would call cheap ass deals.

Thanks for the dvd post :D

[quote name='TemplePilot']How much is the Schindler's List SE?[/quote]

he mentioned it. 17.99 for the regular edition, 59.99 for the big ass set.

[quote name='st0neface']I don't want to be a hassle, but are there any car stereos on sale?[/quote]
Free Instalation on any car stereo over $99.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Nothing for MVP Baseball 2004? Not even an "In store Thursday $49.99"?[/quote]
It is in the ad and they even give a little description of it.

There is also Metroid Zero Mission for $25.

bread's done
Back