Transformers
Eagle Eye
The Ruins
Tropic Thunder

$24.99
Twilight (GREAT PRICE)

$29.99
Punisher: War Zone

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Amazon price matches all of these (excluding Twilight, of course)...

Amazon already has a better price on Punisher: War Zone (not a 'good' movie by any stretch but I had one hell of a good time at it, too bad it flopped)

[quote name='BWOzar']I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Amazon price matches all of these (excluding Twilight, of course)...

Amazon already has a better price on Punisher: War Zone (not a 'good' movie by any stretch but I had one hell of a good time at it, too bad it flopped)[/QUOTE]

That's funny. I was talking to a friend last night who said the same thing about the Punisher. He said it was vastly superior to the last two version as well. I was waiting for BB's price. Guess I will grab from Amazon.

[quote name='Stryffe2004']That's funny. I was talking to a friend last night who said the same thing about the Punisher. He said it was vastly superior to the last two version as well. I was waiting for BB's price. Guess I will grab from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

So War Zone was better then the one from 1989 with Dolph Lundgren? I might have to check it out then. I really liked it even though I thought it could have been better.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']http://www.scribd.com/doc/13270525/BBadsMar1521

A whole lotta nothing...
Not even a boxset. Just High School Musical 3 + something else for $30...

Has the recession caught up to BB? Are they now unwilling to have more dvd deals?[/quote]

It seems like they haven't had anything worth while since January.

Its starting to get frustrating.

I have $20 in Best Buy Reward Zone Certificates collecting dust.

The 14.99 list for the lazy:

Starship troopers
Hellboy
Gattaca
Black hawk down
The Fifth element
Men in black
The Patriot (in spanish?)
Rudy
House of flying daggers
Bram Stokers Dracula
Tears of the sun
Layer cake

The TV selection isn't bad. Multiple season of Entourage are on sale for $20. Not as good as Black Friday, but still decent. Pushing Daises is at $17 and Amazon has matched that. I may take a risk and blind buy that show.

Amazon has matched the $30 tag for C.S.I. Seasons 7 and 8. I may jump on that, best deal I can remember.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Target has Eagle Eye BR on a temp price cut at $20 also right now.[/quote]

Thanks, I'll be dropping by my local Target today.

bread's done
Back