Best Buy Back to School Deals: 7/28/13-8/3/13 (God of War Ascension $20, Ni No Kuni $20, NFS: Most Wanted $15, NFL 13 $15)

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Best Buy Back to School Deals - Main Page - 7/28/13-8/3/13
Add to cart to see sale price
:ps3: God of War: Ascension $19.99
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch $19.99
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3- PlayStation 3 $19.99 ($9.99 after $10 off @gamer coupon)
:360: :ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted $14.99
:360: :ps3: NFL 13 $14.99
:psp: :3ds: LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey $19.99
:3ds: Project X Zone $29.99
Video Game Deals - Best Buy Back to School Deals

Previous Week
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_&_dynSessConf=-8390886715918903930&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=GL_BTS_Video_Games_20130721&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&fs=&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Skylanders: Giants Portal Owners Pack - Nintendo 3DS $19.99
Nintendo Land $17.99
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $19.99 *Wii U*
Tomb Raider $29.99
Battlefield 3 Premium $29.99
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition - Nintendo Wii $7.99
LEGO Star Wars III — Play & Collect Limited Exclusive Edition - Nintendo DS $11.99
Crosswords Plus - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Pokémon Conquest - Nintendo DS $14.99
Steel Diver - Nintendo 3DS $4.99
Family Party: 30 Great Games — Obstacle Arcade - Nintendo Wii U $7.99
$20 PlayStation Network Card and 3-Month PlayStation Plus Subscription Bundle $27.99

Last edited by a moderator:
If you click on the item it'll show up at 7.99 so you'd be able to get a price match instore right?

My Kirby got back ordered, but I don't mind just sitting back and waiting for it to arrive, the email suggested between the 2nd and 13th. What I want to know is how likely is it that Best Buy would cancel my order.

My Kirby got back ordered, but I don't mind just sitting back and waiting for it to arrive, the email suggested between the 2nd and 13th. What I want to know is how likely is it that Best Buy would cancel my order.
Same. The one I ordered during the 10 minutes it came back with shipping is backordered. I'll wait.

Anyone know what the issue is with paying with a gift card ? I tried last night and wouldn't go through and I missed out on Kirby because of it . Tried again today to get Max Payne with no luck , try with credit card and the order goes through .

I called customer service to see if they could offer a similar price on a game or a discount and they said no. Just canceled the order. Hope my Reward Zone certificates goes back into my account as points now.

Just ordered one, not showing up as in stock on search yet though

*edit* it lasted about two minutes after I noticed and ordered

*edit 2* I should clarify "it" was Kirby. :p was gone 2 mins after I checked out

Just went to two Best Buys in SoCal (Tustin and Irvine/Lake Forest), missed getting a copy of Kirby by 2 minutes, failed to pricematch at a nearby Walmart (they had it in stock, though), then came home and found it's available to order for delivery from Best Buy's site again.  Good times.

no go for me locally.

Any chance a CAG would hook me up with a copy of Kirby?

Last edited:
Just went to two Best Buys in SoCal (Tustin and Irvine/Lake Forest), missed getting a copy of Kirby by 2 minutes, failed to pricematch at a nearby Walmart (they had it in stock, though), then came home and found it's available to order for delivery from Best Buy's site again. Good times.
Doesn't show for me?

I'm laughing so hard how Amazon is flooded with merchants selling the game at a low price now. Some descriptions even say "purchased from best buy"

I'm laughing so hard how Amazon is flooded with merchants selling the game at a low price now. Some descriptions even say "purchased from best buy"
Haha! I went and checked it out, I think the seller's name provides even more confidence in their service and acquisition of goods:
WangSellers :hot:

Anyway, it seems very unlikely that best buy will be getting this back in stock after selling out so fast, so it is up to Amazon to give us a sale. Maybe it will make a shocking surprise appearance in tuesday's gold box deals :D

Doesn't show for me?
Looks like it's back to store pickup only again. I must have hit one of those magical 1-2 minute windows of re-availability people mention so often, as I bought it about a minute before making that post. I guess they really do happen sometimes.

Anyone who has been disappointed should refresh the page! After hours of periodically checking it finally came back in stock! Hope it actually ships :D Good luck to everyone who wants one!

So I went and I actually found one. The outer box is a bit rough but the casing inside is mint! I got the last one too.

The thing is, Best Buy is having a huge clearance right now on everything. 

TO PC GAMERS: THEY ARE SELLING DEATHADDERS FOR 30$ GREAT DEAL

To PS3 Gamers, They are selling USB Hubs for 8$. I am running out of hubs on my PC so I bought one.

I ordered Kirby earlier today when it was in stock and got the backordered email shortly after. How can they put it back in stock for shipping without fulfilling previous orders? My order status says "Status: Order line status not available." Not sure what that means.

In for Steel Diver.

I already had Kirby and only had $6 left on my Paypal because of the Steam Summer Sale.

Apparently it wasn't in stock in the warehouse, so my local store is just shipping it to my house. I'll get it tomorrow, so that should be nice.

Was able to price match Kirby at Target through their Guest Service desk. Applied my $10 for $5 Target Groupon gift card I bought from awhile back. All in all, scored Kirby for less than $5. :bouncy:

How long do you guys think Kirby will be at this price? I'm hoping to price match it at Walmart or Target tomorrow.
Until Saturday.

The banner at the top of the sale page says that Saturday's when the sale will end.

Went to the Monroeville BB near Pittsburgh to pickup my online order.  To the guy who hid 1 behind some other games---found it and bought that one too!!!!  lol     In for 3 total.

I hope there are at least 100 people playing wii u black ops 2 online

im in for $15+ tax, had $5 gift card

haha L for me since i bought Kirbys dream collection for $40 when it came out years back , oh well. everyone get it though, its got some good game B^)

Back in stock for shipping, but damn BestBuy can't figure out how to accept giftcards as payment.  Tried three different GC's, had to resort to PayPal.

So I went and I actually found one. The outer box is a bit rough but the casing inside is mint! I got the last one too.

TO PC GAMERS: THEY ARE SELLING DEATHADDERS FOR 30$ GREAT DEAL

Must be an in store sale because they are showing up full price online :(. I wouldn't mind having an extra one for $30

For the price, the Kirby Collection is a steal, especially as a longtime fan of the pink puffball.

I lol'ed at the "back to school" sale. shouldn't computers, printers and other school related items be on sale?
Seems totally relevant considering I spent most of my time in school playing videogames as opposed to studying.

Damn, missed out on this thread when it was originally posted because I've been out all weekend. So mad I missed out on Kirby, have almost picked it up a bunch of times at GS but the price always seemed high. fucking $8 is like giving it away!

bread's done
Back