Best Buy Black Friday 2017

This is it, I spent $3,500 for this. I've been waiting for this all year. 

rqrpLtw.png

I hope I can get them before they sell out. 

Disgaea 5 is or was uppose to be on sale for Black Friday but that thing as been sold out for more than a week. Pretty damn crummy.

Some people on ebay are preselling over a dozen units of certain games that they're clearing picking up during the early access sale. Wonder how they are getting away with that when Best Buy bans for going over quantity limits.

By any chance do B.B. credit card holders get grouped in with those like they do for other advantages like higher reward points earned back?

Also I though GCU stacks on early access or am I thinking of cyber Monday which incidentally had the same sales on the same merch as BF recently making it all work out?

By any chance do B.B. credit card holders get grouped in with those like they do for other advantages like higher reward points earned back?
Also I though GCU stacks on early access or am I thinking of cyber Monday which incidentally had the same sales on the same merch as BF recently making it all work out?
Not sure on early access for credit card holders.
GCU no longer stacks on Black Friday sales
It should work on cyber Monday, but you never know

tbh I'm just hoping they bring back the super popular Black Friday In July Samsung Galaxy S8+ price glitch.
I'm using my S8+ from that sale right now.

Anyways, I'm just here for price mistakes and GCU working for first the 10 minutes. I could really use an ipad, a sound bar or speaker system, and a laptop.

Its 10PM here on the West Coast I see nothing on Best buy's page for elite members, maybe it happens later on tonight?? Im not an elite member just thought Id check out what they have available

Was waiting for Disgaea, but just said screw it and ordered everything else I wanted.

Hopefully it goes up later.

most the blurays showing their sale prices? i cant buy til the regular members have access tomorrow. just curious. im sure itll be the same timing tomorrow.

My Haul of 4K UHDs:

Wonder Woman

Guardians of the Galaxy 2

John Wick 2

Spiderman Homecoming

Dark Tower

Furious 7

Snow White and the Huntsman

Planet of the Apes Trilogy (not part of BF but whatevs)

Really lucky this year since Best Buy screwed up and sent me two copies of the Harry Potter 4K Collection. I was able to return one of them for a gift card that covered all these purchases.

Anyone know if Crash Bandicoot PS4 went up and sold out or is it still in sold out status from much earlier and waiting to go up?

Was able to place an order for Xenoverse 2 and Rahman Legends for Switch before they sold out. Bummed the Fossil smartwatches aren't on sale yet.

Also, the only UHDs I want are Mad Max and Watchmen, neither of which are in the Early Access. What a bust if Disgaea doesn't go on sale. 

Pretty weak sale this year, got a few things but nothing that was worth staying up for.  Fortunately i'm west coast so it hit right before bed time.

Lesson learned this year though, do NOT buy more than 1-2 games during the Sept/Oct/Nov timeframe, as all of them will get heavy discounts on black friday.  The only new game that wasn't discounted was battlefront 2 and the top tier Nintendo switch games - Mario Kart, Super Mario Odyssey, BOTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back