Best Buy Black Friday is Live ($14.99 Kingdom Hearts 3D et al.)

Damn. I bought Photoshop Elements 11 last week and now Photoshop and premiere elements 11 combo is on sale for like $20 more than I bought PSE alone. Bought it anyways, gonna sell my other PSE key.

Thanks OP, nabbed a couple X-mas gifts off there.

Dishonored and GTA4 are mighty tempting, need to hold off on those.

I have no clue why I am into that 24" 3D PS3 monitor, but I am, I need to stop.

[quote name='TheBomb69']Got the PS3 250GB bundle for $199.99[/QUOTE]

That's an awesome deal! Black Friday keeps getting better and better. I was able to snag the PS3 3D Bundle for $23 shipped. Had a $42 gift card, and a ton of reward certs! Can't wait to get this model!

Didn't realize Grand Slam Tennis was even on the list. Oh well. I think I'm done shopping at the moment.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone know if Dead Island GOTY works with original Dead Island save?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this as well. Even if it doesn't, the game was pretty fun, so wouldn't mind going through again.

[quote name='destro4eva']I have no clue why I am into that 24" 3D PS3 monitor, but I am, I need to stop.[/QUOTE]

LOL. You and me both, my friend. xD

[quote name='destro4eva']I have no clue why I am into that 24" 3D PS3 monitor, but I am, I need to stop.[/QUOTE]

LOL. You and me both, my friend. xD

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Anyone know if Dead Island GOTY works with original Dead Island save?[/QUOTE]

Yes they work.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Was wavering on Saint's Row 3 because I thought it would just be standard, but for the full package I will plunk down $25.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's awesome for that. I didn't see it in the ad. Is this an unadvertised deal that is also happening in store or is it online only?

Grabbed Dead Island GOTY and UFC 3 for PS3. Also nabbed Epic Mickey 2 for Wii for my nephew for Xmas.

Great deals, especially since I have some BB GC's to burn. Thanks OP! :D

Also, Amazon seems to be PM'ing all these deals that are still in stock at BB. So just a heads-up for those w/ AMZ credit.

Oh boy my wallet hates me right now and just got these:

Amazing Spider-Man (360)
Dishonored (360)
Sniper Elite V2 (360)

and ordered AC III & Foza: Horizon off of MS Store earlier so I'm done and will be a very happy gamer for awhile:)

I bought a ton:

LBP Karting
Dishonored
Saints Row 3 Full Package
Darksiders II LE
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
and a couple Blu Rays.

I was surprised those hadn't sold out online. I think I'm done with my BF shopping.

[quote name='JCAll']BAck in stock. But free shipping won't apply? Dammit.[/QUOTE]

Dead Island GOTY? It's on at amazon for same price for 360

[quote name='Wedgie']I snagged Forza and Dead Island tonight and my backlog is already a mile long. I'm an idiot.[/QUOTE]

You are not an idiot friend. You are simply a Cheap Ass Gamer! Just because we are cheap, does not mean we are not gluttonous! :D

EDIT: Dead Island GOTY for PS3 is back in stock for those interested!

Got my Dead Island GOTY and GTA IV Complete both ps3...in and out...no problems this time vs trying monday morning for the premiere sale.

Now lets see if them shits ship.

Dead Island has no free shipping? It says Free Shipping for everything on the site but it's charging me for shipping.. odd thang.

edit -

Seems like the second batch after it first sold out is charging for shipping.. whack !

[quote name='cupcakex1']Dead Island has no free shipping? It says Free Shipping for everything on the site but it's charging me for shipping.. odd thang.

edit -

Seems like the second batch after it first sold out is charging for shipping.. whack ![/QUOTE]
I put in my order anyway, because that's still an alright price, but I'm emailing them in the morning to ask about that. Maybe I can get the shipping refunded.

[quote name='JCAll']I put in my order anyway, because that's still an alright price, but I'm emailing them in the morning to ask about that. Maybe I can get the shipping refunded.[/QUOTE]

About to do the same thing haha. Hopefully they'll refund the shipping charge.

-

Ordered one with the 2.99 shipping charge..
Just for the fuck of it, added another one to the cart to see if free shipping is applying or not, but now it's charging 3.50 for shipping. fucking Best Buy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, a lot of people getting Dead Island. I liked it, but I thought it had the potential to be a GREAT game and ended up just being a good game. It had so much potential and I think it went awry in some key areas. But absolutely worth it for $8 no question.

I sent in a customer service ticket for the free shipping refund, but apparently best buy operatives have been awake all night and you can just call them to waive the shipping before you order.

Wow, I just got a shipping notice for the PS display. Thought there would be a holiday delay. That was fast. I'm not even sure why I bought it as there are so many internet stories of hardware failure. I was half hoping my order would be backordered and cancelled. It's so hard to resist impulse buys this time of year. I've been resisting the temptation to buy Dishonored because I'm positive we will see it for 15 or less in the nearr future. I just gotta keep thinking about my backlog to keep my resolve up.

I didn't get a shipping notice for anything yet, and I bought all but one thing like 2 seconds after it went live.

Whatever, I'm beat and going to bed. Hope everyone got everything they wanted.

[quote name='excellen']I sent in a customer service ticket for the free shipping refund, but apparently best buy operatives have been awake all night and you can just call them to waive the shipping before you order.[/QUOTE]

Did you end up calling and get the shipping card waived? About to call right now to see what's up. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up on Dead Island GOTY 360 being 7.99 at Amazon just used credit there rather than waiting on it coming back in stock at BB or braving the soccer moms tomorrow morning.

Picked up BF3 Premium and KH DDD for 3DS, got charged shipping for KH but it still worked out slightly less than $19.99 and I had a BBY GC to burn.

Saves me a trip out to BBY tonight.

[quote name='Solori']Wow, I just got a shipping notice for the PS display. Thought there would be a holiday delay. That was fast. I'm not even sure why I bought it as there are so many internet stories of hardware failure. I was half hoping my order would be backordered and cancelled. It's so hard to resist impulse buys this time of year. I've been resisting the temptation to buy Dishonored because I'm positive we will see it for 15 or less in the nearr future. I just gotta keep thinking about my backlog to keep my resolve up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wound up passing on Dishonored and Sleeping Dogs for the same reason, I feel they'll be $20 or less soon enough, I have no time to play them anyways.

Some of the 360 games are a LOT cheaper at the Microsoft Store Online right now and free shipping is offered. Check there first. Examples being:

Borderlands 2 for $25
Forza Horizons for $15
Kinect Sports Collection $15

Where are you guys seeing Dead Island GOTY on amazon being $7.99 to price match Best Buy ? Im seeing $19.99 for both PS3/360 ... really wanted it, so anyone can let me know quick ?

bread's done
Back