Best Buy Black Friday is Live ($14.99 Kingdom Hearts 3D et al.)

[quote name='D0RC']I want to pull the trigger but the shipping takes too damn long lol. Damn impatience.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's just Silver Members, but they're offering free expedite shipping. Which is 2-day shipping.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Ooh didn't realize Saints Row 3 Full Package was gonna be on sale.[/QUOTE]

That game is fun as hell get it if you havent played it.

So glad I decided to check here tonight. Major thanks for the heads up Kerig. Scooped up AC3, NFS MW, DS2, and Cabin in the Woods for good measure.

Got Just Dance 4 & 1 copy of Halo Reach for gifts.

Then I bought myself GTAIV: Complete, Dead Island GOTY, Saints Row The Third: Full Package, and 1 more copy of Halo Reach for myself since I always regretted selling my old copy.

So much stuff I can now cross off my list. I'm very pleased with Best Buy right now.

[quote name='ShockandAww']That game is fun as hell get it if you havent played it.[/QUOTE]
i like 2 alot better *runs and hides*

but truf the campaign in 3 is epic but that can be beaten in a rental (did dat) 2 has more reason to keep playing imo

Was wavering on Saint's Row 3 because I thought it would just be standard, but for the full package I will plunk down $25.
Also picked up Supernatural S7 (waited too long and price went up on amazon) Captain america, and dead island GOTY so far

Thanks OP!

Picked up: GTA IV Complete (PS3), Fringe season 4, Big Bang Theory season 5, Firefly Complete Series, Prometheus, and Cabin In The Woods all on Blu-ray. All I want now is the $14.99 Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition from Walmart and my Black Friday want list is done. :)

Thanks OP!

Picked up: GTA IV Complete (PS3), Fringe season 4, Big Bang Theory season 5, Firefly Complete Series, Prometheus, and Cabin In The Woods all on Blu-ray. All I want now is the $14.99 Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition from Walmart and my Black Friday want list is done! :)

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']The Slaughterhouse cd would be on sale right after I buy it.[/QUOTE]

you mean you paid full price for that hunk of garbage?

Got the PS3 version of Dead Island GOTY for me and the 360 version for a renter's grandson - $16 for both versions total can't be beat and if I wind up not liking, I'll just ebay it.

Thanks, got KH:3DD. Pretty much the biggest reason for wanting to go out on BF this year. I can now safely stay at home during BF and try to get rid of this cold.

I was able to grab the $200 ps3 and the $40 killzone trilogy with dualshock. I'm glad I'll be getting a ps3 again, and for so cheap with so many good games to play. Plus my blu ray collecton won't sit neglected anymore. =)

[quote name='mars009']No way Dead Island was in my card and now OOS :cry: Is SR3 for $25 a good price?[/QUOTE]
Same here. Decided to go with SR3. For some reason I never played it and I thoroughly enjoyed 1 & 2. This is the "complete" edition too which is nice. Also picked up GTA complete.

Couldn't get myself to buy the 3D display after watching some reviews.

Got Dead Island and 3 Month XBL thanks OP!

Those red dualshocks are sooooooooo sexy, but the only reason I'd need more ps3 controllers would be for something like All-Stars, and I'm not even sure I want that. Stop tempting me, you vixen!

[quote name='DANIEL']if that is saints row for ps3 the trade-in value right now in amazon is $18[/QUOTE]
Nope 360 The Full Package Probably Come With An Extra Disc With It On There I'll Just Rent The Full Package From Play & Trade Copy It For Only 1 Dollar

So what are the chances that the ps3 or the xbox 360 bundle are gone by tomorrow? Oh and I got SR3...if only that Vita bundle was the AC3 though, now gotta hold and hope I can snag it from amazon

[quote name='MakaveliLPC']bought 2 Dead Island GOTY (sorry guys), 2 DLC 3month Xbox live, 250gb xbox holiday bundle....... and thats it i think.[/QUOTE]

How did you get 2 3 month XBox Live cards? It's only letting me purchase 1

Is Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS worth it for 15? I think I might've grown out of Kingdom Hearts in general

EDIT: I watched the review I am not interested at all.. .

[quote name='Y2JerichoHALic55']How did you get 2 3 month XBox Live cards? It's only letting me purchase 1[/QUOTE]

There's 3 or 4 different skus of the physical card on sale, you can add all of them to one purchase. The dlc I put on 2 different orders.

[quote name='i MarK i']Is Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS worth it for 15? I think I might've grown out of Kingdom Hearts in general[/QUOTE]

Definitely! One of the better 3DS titles out there.

Couldn't grab Dead Island GotY, but I did manage to pick up Need For Speed: MW. I was going to pick up Darksiders II, but I think I'll take my chances on Amazon so I can use up my Amazon credit.

FYI, there are two Darksiders II listings for each platform. One is the limited edition, one is the regular edition.

was able to get dead island (ps3), ac3 (ps3) and the killzone/dualshock combo earlier. didn't realize dishonored is on sale, but i may just wait until it's on amazon instead of making a new order :p

Grabbed Dishonored and AC3. So glad I don't have to gamble on a lightning deal from Amazon for Dishonored. Those have become crap shoots the past 2 years. Just need to get Uncharted 3 from Walmart and I'll be set.

[quote name='boffosan']I was wondering the same thing[/QUOTE]

Yes online only for now the stores will have the same thing later on tonight

bread's done
Back