Best Buy Cheap PC retail games. FS. Mass Effect 2/Borderlands GotY $5, etc.

For those of you that will ask:

Red Faction: Armageddon
Darksiders
Fallout New Vegas
Warhammer 40k
Brink
Supreme Commander
Kane & Lynch

...all activate on Steam.

I have beat Borderlands on PS3 and Xbox, yet part of me wants to get it on PC and play it all over again. It's a steal at that price. The sequel can't come soon enough.

I feel like the shiz this Christmas with the savings I got. Nabbed a price-matched Borderlands GOTY on PC for dad for $5 just now, and a $7 clearanced Heavy Rain at Tagret for my brother. Now if only mom was into some type of gaming haha. Damn you retail value QT gift cards she desires!

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Does Alice: Madness Returns comes with the first one like PS3 version?[/QUOTE]
Only if you buy it directly from Origin. Otherwise you have to buy the first game separately.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Only if you buy it directly from Origin. Otherwise you have to buy the first game separately.[/QUOTE]

Ah alright. Thanks. Might go with PS3 version then.

For anyone curious seems a 3rd party (fulfilled by AMZ) is selling the physical WH40k Chaos Rising for $4.75. So save on tax and get it fast if you have prime.

Man it's be awesome if Borderlands GOTY edition would drop that low for console versions. Hell I'd even pay $20 new for either if they would just fucking drop in price already. And yeah, yeah I know they were $20 for BF at GS this year but it's too late now.

Thanks, OP!

Totally missed it on big BB thread. Bought RF:A with freebee $5 gift card from previous BB snafu. Total, including tax: $3.50. Steam can't touch that price!

Just wanted to give a heads up to those that may not know. I went to a few Best Buys yesterday trying to get these items in store and 2 of the 3 Best Buy's I went to matched the price but the third (Fair Lakes, VA) utterly refused to.

They said that since it is listed as an "outlet item" online, they aren't supposed to match the price and "if I had actually read their price match guarantee", I'd have already known that.

(I know, I know, it's utterly shocking to hear that a rude/smug manager works at a Best Buy.)

Just wanted to give everyone with hopes of matching these in-store a heads up.

bread's done
Back