Best Buy Coupons Sept 2-5

Thanks for the heads up, though in my opinion, this isn't really a deal. Only certain people get the coupons and you do need the actual coupons to use it. I happen to be one of the chosen that gets them, so I'll be looking in the mail the next couple of days.

[quote name='doubledown']Do you know if you can stack this with the $5 off PS2/PSP games? Or is it 1 coupon per transaction?[/QUOTE]

if you would have clicked his link and looked at the coupon , you would have seen it said not usuable with other coupons or promotions

I belived you can't STACK coupon whenever you USED $5 off coupon. You endup get 10% off your purchase instead $5 off coupon (So don't do it).

[quote name='Wario64']this would be great if it included hardware...but it does not[/QUOTE]

Aye, I want to pick up one of the SSBM/GC bundles soon.

god dammit i just bought warcraft and dungeon seige today... its not even worth going back and returning stuff with the cost of gas now...

10% feels so piddly unless you're getting something really expensive. I guess it does cover tax and a bit more, though.

Nothing really spectacular. What sucks is that not everyone gets these coupons and even when you do, it feels likes it totally random. Wish that the $10 could be on hardware also. Aww well.....THanks for the post OP though.

I just used the last 10% off software purchase to buy WoW. They gave me a hassle with it because WoW was on sale. Has anyone had problems with this. They said that it didn't work because the game was on sale. She didn't even try to scan the coupon though. Do the $5 off coupons have the same problem? I hate having to hassle with getting a few cents put on the gift card just for a coupon but if it works and doesn't exclude games that are on "sale" then I will have to start using them. That is if I ever decide to go back to that lame BB store.

[quote name='KillerDonkey']I just used the last 10% off software purchase to buy WoW. They gave me a hassle with it because WoW was on sale. Has anyone had problems with this.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of this. Sometimes I've had someone say that computer games don't count as a video game for the GGC, but I've used 10% and the GGC on sale items (like when a game is cheaper the week it comes out, or markdowns later in the game's life). There tends to be a lot of YMMV with Best Buy cashiers -- a lot of coupons come through there and they are obviously not trained on the specifics of each one. Some are more on your side than others when it comes to interpreting the fine print.

[quote name='guardian_owl']If an item is on sale, you cannot use the 10% coupon.[/QUOTE]
Can you use the $5 off coupons if it is on sale?

So, basically they are telling me to go to CC and price match every time they have a sale even if I have a coupon. Oh well, I guess that works.

So can the printable one (coupon sent by e-mail from BB) be used on games? It didn't say anything about games..., but it did say just print it out and bring it to your local BB. I suppose I'll find out.

JOSH

bread's done
Back