Best buy deal of the day Assassin's creed black flag $24.99 dual shock 3 $29.99 "GOLD"

Has anyone try using their AC4 online code again. I just put mine code in for fun and it is working again. I got the game for $6 few weeks back. I can get it again for $1 if i want it.
i tried but didnt work, do you know if already used the coupon online can i go to store and redeem a printed coupon??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, too bad I used it 2 weeks ago and got it for 6. $1 is a steal for any game. Another infamous BB glitch!!!

I got the PS3 version for $6.xx when the coupon was glitchy.

I'm almost certain that it expired. I think I remember seeing the code and thinking it was expired.
I just purchased the limited edition when it was $44 with GCU and my upgrade code to get the digital version worked just fine, got the extras as well. Put about 10 hours into it so far.

HEADS UP:

Those looking to use the upgrade code for ps4 and xbox one on the ps3 and 360 copies: The code is expired. Found this out the hard way. so if you want the ps4 / xbone one, you just have to bite the bullet
I bought a launch copy some weeks ago, got the upgrade code and managed to use it. So I do have until the end of March to shell out $10 for a PS4 unlock. I think the copies they have now may be useless with upgrade codes.

Should I bite on this? I'm still playing AC2... And then have the rest if the ezio trilogy and ac3. Thinking it will drop below 20 by the time I'm done with the other games haha.

Should I bite on this? I'm still playing AC2... And then have the rest if the ezio trilogy and ac3. Thinking it will drop below 20 by the time I'm done with the other games haha.
dude if you are going to wait that long it will definitely be cheaper. Tell you what, I'll sell you my copy in 3 years for less than 10 bucks. That should time out about right for you:)

Goshdarnit!!  You lucky people with GCU, with your 20% discounts and timely coupons...  grrrrrr....   ;)

Do you like having more fun, or less fun? If you like more fun, then stop playing AC2 (as solid as it is) and start playing AC4. It's the best in the series IMO.

Already used the coupon to get it for $6. Time to call CS and complain that I want a better glitch than I got. JK about complaining, was happy to get it for single digits, and glad some of you are able to get it for $1.

What chain of events resulted in some of you guys still having a valid coupon? I held out for 2 short breaths when I used mine and got it for $6.

sweet. added something to make the total over $25 before coupon and got free shipping. Glad I waited and passed on Ac Iv for $6 awhile back.

I may have a coupon up for trade.  I wanna take advantage of the deal but afraid to get banned over something so silly.  I have not abused it in any way but know Ive bought couple at xmas and even bought and returned one myself, possibly 2 (one xbox and one pc).

I may have a coupon up for trade. I wanna take advantage of the deal but afraid to get banned over something so silly. I have not abused it in any way but know Ive bought couple at xmas and even bought and returned one myself, possibly 2 (one xbox and one pc).
Is it an online code? If so we can work something out

I may have a coupon up for trade. I wanna take advantage of the deal but afraid to get banned over something so silly. I have not abused it in any way but know Ive bought couple at xmas and even bought and returned one myself, possibly 2 (one xbox and one pc).
I'm interested as well. If it's an online code PM me. We'll figure something out.

Black flag is $7.99 in store with GCU and coupon. Not as good of a deal but I bought one online and one in store for around $10 total. Going to trade them into amazon for $25.22. 

Best Buy Elite and Elite Plus members get free shipping.
On that note, I just got an email notifying me that they re-upped my Elite Plus again and I know I didn't come close to what you're supposed to spend. But I'm not complaining, I'll take the free shipping now that I'm buying a lot more from BB. :D

I never got this round of coupons for some reason tho, so no $1 AC4 for me. :whistle2:(

I have an ACIV Wii U online code up for trade, if anyone wants one. PM me if interested. sold

I've got 200-300 coins worth of Club Nintendo codes to trade if anyone still has the digital/online coupon for Assassin's Creed IV. PM if you're interested. I would be very thankful.

bread's done
Back