Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
There's not a single 360 copy available for 50 miles, but the PS3 copy is in practically every store in my area. What the hell?

There's not a single 360 copy available for 50 miles, but the PS3 copy is in practically every store in my area. What the hell?
360 is and was always the dominant one on shooters.

Speaking of, I think I had the ps3 to ps4 upgrade thingy on this one..I can't remember if I did that on BF4 or not :/

I just logged in on my ps3 and it was making me buy it again for $49.99. It did state that if I bought it for the ps3, I could use it with the ps4

I already purchased the Premium Ed. on my ps4 during December, but having the option to play the premium maps with my ps3 friends would have been nice

Pretty sure they are cross compatible. I might be wrong.
Does anyone know if Premium DLC content is cross-buy with PS3 and PS4? I bought the Premium Pass on PS4 last month when it was on sale.

They are clearing out stock to make room for Battlefield Hardline. Maybe next year we'll find that for $5.99 as well?
Probably more like they are clearing out stock of the standard copy of the game ahead of the release of a "Complete" version of the game which includes all DLC.

Anyone have any input on the Turtle Beach PX4 that's on sale for $89 today? Thinking about getting it since I still have the 10% off that was emailed to me.

I'm not seeing the deal. It takes me to a page full of cell phones but nothing indicating $20 in RZ points
Get $20 in My Best Buy® Reward Certificates

when you buy any smartphone

To get your points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Not a member? Join My Best Buy™ ›

Find out more about My Best Buy rewards ›

Offer valid 3/8/15–3/28/15. My Best Buy members will get 1,000 bonus points on qualifying purchases. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases.

Get $20 in My Best Buy® Reward Certificates

when you buy any smartphone

To get your points, enter your My Best Buy member ID in checkout.

Not a member? Join My Best Buy™ ›

Find out more about My Best Buy rewards ›

Offer valid 3/8/15–3/28/15. My Best Buy members will get 1,000 bonus points on qualifying purchases. My Best Buy program points will be fulfilled after you check out. Offer is non-transferable. No cash value. No copies. May not be combined with other bonus point offers. Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership. Bonus points will not be multiplied. Bonus points not awarded for gift card purchases.
kind of a dumb question but is this in store only or will we get the points if we order online?

bread's done
Back