Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying to decide what to do and would love CAG feedback.

I want Alpha Sapphire but was planning on getting it on Sunday with it being on sale for $29.99. Would love to eventually get Majora's Mask but it isn't a necessity at the moment. But at this price, a Zelda game at $12 is pretty awesome.

Better option to do: buy Sapphire and MM now for $47.33 after tax or wait and get Sapphire for $23.99 + tax and pass on MM for a possible sale down the road?

Or plan 3: get MM and Xenoblade, flip Xenoblade for $31.88 at Target and buy Sapphire on Sunday...

I want Alpha Sapphire but was planning on getting it on Sunday with it being on sale for $29.99. Would love to eventually get Majora's Mask but it isn't a necessity at the moment. But at this price, a Zelda game at $12 is pretty awesome.

Better option to do: buy Sapphire and MM now for $47.33 after tax or wait and get Sapphire for $23.99 + tax and pass on MM for a possible sale down the road?

Or plan 3: get MM and Xenoblade, flip Xenoblade for $31.88 at Target and buy Sapphire on Sunday...
The other 2 zelda 3ds games never got discounted. The cheapest they got was with this exact same kind of sale from BB lol. Grab MM now.

OK so I'm ordering Majora's, Xenoblade, Fossil Fighters, and Pokemon Art Academy.  Going to trade Xenoblade and Pokemon Art Academy to Target tomorrow for $31.88 and $19.18 respectively.  So $80 up front, get Majora's, Fossil Fighters, and $51 Target credit.  Think that works out pretty well.

The other 2 zelda 3ds games never got discounted. The cheapest they got was with this exact same kind of sale from BB lol. Grab MM now.
Agreed. Zelda is never discounted and OOT has somehow become a relatively high priced rarity. Unless you'll never spend that GC at Target it's the far better option.

Plan 3 as well. I'd do the exact same thing. Speaking of something similar, I wonder when Walmart will have another good trade in deal. The nba and cod deals last year rocked!

So placed order for Xenoblade and Majora's Mask for pickup and I'll go buy Sapphire on Sunday. Thanks guys for all the feedback. It felt like the best option but wanted some other's ideas on the situation. 

So placed order for Xenoblade and Majora's Mask for pickup and I'll go buy Sapphire on Sunday. Thanks guys for all the feedback. It felt like the best option but wanted some other's ideas on the situation.
Yeah, I didn't like spending twice as much up front but it's $10 cheaper after the trades and I'll use the Target credit. Just wish I wasn't out of BBY credit.

Yeah, I didn't like spending twice as much up front but it's $10 cheaper after the trades and I'll use the Target credit. Just wish I wasn't out of BBY credit.
Yeah I just dumped all my GS credit into BB credit with this 30% trade in. After I get Pokemon on Sunday, I'll have $53 at BB and $56 at Target with possibly more from cheap GS flips that are getting ridiculous amounts with the double trade in.

Nabbed Layton v Wright and Tomodachi Life.

Because I literally have everything else.

39.XX shipped w/tax ain't bad. Plus, I get some Nintendo coi...

Damn.

If I were you, I would've bought ORAS today since it's showing up in my cart for $43.99+tax for today. Then just trade in OR for $29.40 with the promo this week. If you have credit and time, I'd suggest that route. This assumes you have GCU.

If I were you, I would've bought ORAS today since it's showing up in my cart for $43.99+tax for today. Then just trade in OR for $29.40 with the promo this week. If you have credit and time, I'd suggest that route. This assumes you have GCU.
I went ahead and did this as well as it'll end up saving me a little over $9 in credit.

End the end, I spent $83.90 after reward certificates applied.

Will end up with Majora's Mask, Alpha Sapphire, $31.88 credit at Target and add back $29.40 credit to Best Buy (amounting to $22.62 for MM and AS in a way).

Thank you BB, GCU and fellow CAGs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Something is wonky about this deal. It does still work, but I originally saw it in the DotD, but then it was removed. I think the deal should be buy an xb1 and get $20 off a controller. Not sure how long this will stay up and it's not even that great of a glitch, but if you were planning on buying one anyway...

Yea, I really thought the handsome collection price would drop a lot faster. Was hoping to grab it for 24$ soon.... even though i have bl2 on two other systems

bread's done
Back