Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, these are horrible deals. Diablo was $20 with GCU a month or so ago and these Infinity starters are on sale every other week for $40 or so.

Yeah, these are horrible deals and these Infinity starters are on sale every other week for $40 or so.
This is for the CE but OP is slacking like usual, get your ish together dreamer. Still not a good deal though since Amazon had for $57 a couple weeks ago.

You may want to put "Collector's Edition" in the title, because the standard Starter Pack at $89.99 is actually higher than the usual MSRP.

102238LELG.jpg

That's the collector's edition. Normally retails for $179.99.

Too bad that S4 isn't GSM, I need a phone with a better camera.
Ditto. i got the s4 phone with T-Mobile a couple of yeara ago. I really like it. I got happy when i saw the deal until i saw the sprint part. S5 is identical to the S4...i think it grew like .1 inches lol but the S6 Edge is nooice!

Idk about broken amiibos but I'm glad you mentioned loose ps4 discs. I work at a bb and I swear whenever we get a shipment of games that are ps4 almost half of them are loose in their cases. Idk Wtf is going on at Sony's production but every time I get a box they are jacked. And before someone says its ups mishandling them these games are getting here the same way as the Xbox one games and are sometimes in the same box like mkx was but only the Sony discs are loose it makes no sense.
yea its possible this isnt just a BBY issue, but i notice it there more because i buy pretty much all my ps4 games thorugh them. 20% off makes a difference. I actually had a lady at CS comment that they had been having that issue a lot too so its not just you.

Im more annoyed by my vita ames coming in wth cuts on the top. THat IS a BBY exclusive thing it seems

Ditto. i got the s4 phone with T-Mobile a couple of yeara ago. I really like it. I got happy when i saw the deal until i saw the sprint part. S5 is identical to the S4...i think it grew like .1 inches lol but the S6 Edge is nooice!
sprint service is crap in my area, i originally had verizon, but their price is getting outrageous. so i switched to t-mobile a few years ago. the only issue i have with the s6 is the non replaceable battery

The special edition DVDs released in 06 had two discs, the second of which contained the no-bullshit cuts of the original trilogy. They can be had now for the low, low, no really, we aren't gouging you, low price of ~$100 per movie on amazon.

The special edition DVDs released in 06 had two discs, the second of which contained the no-bullshit cuts of the original trilogy. They can be had now for the low, low, no really, we aren't gouging you, low price of ~$100 per movie on amazon.
That's what happens when he wouldn't even release them the way people wanted on current media formats.

Every time I see a sale for Star Wars films I'm reminded that the only way to get the pre-bullshit versions is on VHS.

Pretty sure I still have those around here somewhere. I'll match BBYs great prices!
Hah, i actually do. Those remastered ones they released way back when. Theyre the only versions i watch. Im not a big starwars fan, it must really burn real fans that they cant get the unbutchered versions on DVD/BD. Not cool

you sure about that? I could have sworn the VHS version was the only version before they started going in and changing shit up

I bought star wars episode 4 on DVD it has 2 discs original and new version together it was the only DVD release of the original cut. I missed out on getting the other 2

I have seen New Hope on the DVD 2-disc set, and the quality of the unedited version is pretty good, when everybody was whining about it being VHS quality. I guess my memories of watching non-bootlegs are rosier than everybody else's.

Just checked the prices for those editions. Dammit, $30 is the baseline.

I will cling to my unaltered versions of the Laser Discs forever...

For everyone else, you can track down the Harmy Despecialized editions of the films.  Those are pretty impressive pieces of work.

Since we are talking star wars...

General Mills has star wars mini posters in their cereal right now.

I bought 2 boxes. Got phantom menace and attack of the clones. DOH!

If anyone needs a still solid phone at a bargain price BBY has dropped another $50 off the already weirdly low price they've been selling the LG G2 at making it $150.  It's only the Verizon and Sprint models but the Verizon one comes unlocked for GSM so you can use it on AT&T or T-Mobile with minimal effort (though no LTE).  Verizon model also has wireless charging built in though the trade off is slightly worse buttons on the phone and slightly thicker so only cases for the Verizon model fit it.

http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-s-lg-g2-unlocked-att-and-t-mobile-hspa

Verizon: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-g2-4g-lte-with-32gb-memory-cell-phone-black-verizon-wireless/1723195.p?id=1219061252155&skuId=1723195

Sprint black: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-g2-cell-phone-black-sprint/1710023.p?id=1219061251831&skuId=1710023

Sprint white: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-g2-cell-phone-white-sprint/1710032.p?id=1219061251692&skuId=1710032

Wish the Verizon one came in white.

B1G1 50% select 3DS games including Majora's Mask, Pokemon, Xenoblade, and more:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/3ds-games-140249

I want Fossil Fighters Frontier but there isn't anything else $30 on the list I don't have and want.  Wish Codename STEAM was $29.99.

Style Savvy ($12.99), Paper Mario ($15.99), Steel Diver ($9.99), and Crosswords Plus ($9.99) are all on the list and on clearance so those are solid grabs at those prices.

Really tempted by this 3DS sale. Would grab Majora's Mask and Xenoblade and flip Xenoblade to Target for $31.88 is what I'm leaning towards right now. 

Really tempted by this 3DS sale. Would grab Majora's Mask and Xenoblade and flip Xenoblade to Target for $31.88 is what I'm leaning towards right now.
Ooo there's double credit this week isn't there? That's a pretty good idea. Wonder if any of the $30 games I could do that with to get Fossil Fighters.

B1G1 50% select 3DS games including Majora's Mask, Pokemon, Xenoblade, and more:

I want Fossil Fighters Frontier but there isn't anything else $30 on the list I don't have and want. Wish Codename STEAM was $29.99.

Style Savvy ($12.99), Paper Mario ($15.99), Steel Diver ($9.99), and Crosswords Plus ($9.99) are all on the list and on clearance so those are solid grabs at those prices.
This is great. GCU discount comes off the full price instead of the 50% off price.

I want Fossil Fighters Frontier but there isn't anything else $30 on the list I don't have and want. Wish Codename STEAM was $29.99.

real tempted to get Xenoblade and Pokemon X for 44 before tax
Somethings not quite right with my prices. I decided to get Xenoblade and Majora's Mask and xeno is showing for $32 and Majora's is $12. Why is it $12? I think that's what your seeing as well, Deader.

EDIT: Ah, I see it. $8 off because it's taking 20% off of $40, but it's taking the $8 off of $20.

I'm thinking of picking up two of these

Luigi's Mansion
Zelda MM
Super Smash

Which two should I get? Just recently got my first N3DS, and prefer digital games. But these are some good prices.

I'm thinking of picking up two of these

Luigi's Mansion
Zelda MM
Super Smash

Which two should I get? Just recently got my first N3DS, and prefer digital games. But these are some good prices.
Depends on if you want to play Smash or not. If not then it's easy. If you do Luigi's has held very solid in price and is quite good and my personal pick (despite loving Zelda).

Depends on if you want to play Smash or not. If not then it's easy. If you do Luigi's has held very solid in price and is quite good and my personal pick (despite loving Zelda).
Haven't played Smash since it launched on N64, but if I did play it, I'd probably want the WiiU version.

Screw it, just realized I have a $20 cert. I'll get Zelda and Luigi for $22.

Haven't played Smash since it launched on N64, but if I did play it, I'd probably want the WiiU version.

Screw it, just realized I have a $20 cert. I'll get Zelda and Luigi for $22.
Good choice personally. Smash is very well done on 3DS but the controls aren't quite as sharp as Wii U and I got tired of it a lot quicker.

bread's done
Back