Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: 2.0 Collector Edition PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

Last edited by a moderator:
Smart phone you have there.

Nope, requires the Kinect.
Thanks. 360 version it is. Although I just checked craigslist and there's someone near me selling an "unused" xbox one kinect. They say it still has the plastic film on it. They just listed it 3 hours ago for $85. I'm tempted, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money just to play one game.

I wonder if there will ever be any more games developed for the xbox one kinect. It seems pretty dead.

Thanks. 360 version it is. Although I just checked craigslist and there's someone near me selling an "unused" xbox one kinect. They say it still has the plastic film on it. They just listed it 3 hours ago for $85. I'm tempted, but I don't know if I want to spend that much money just to play one game.

I wonder if there will ever be any more games developed for the xbox one kinect. It seems pretty dead.
The Harmonix games are great but two fairly short music games isn't really a great justification for it unfortunately. I hear D4 uses it decently but I haven't tried that yet.

I love my kinect. I posted in the AMZ trade in thread that people would think I'm crazy but I couldn't send it in for that ridiculous TIV. I still don't regret it.

If you're going to use it for just that game then I say pass it on it though.

The Harmonix games are great but two fairly short music games isn't really a great justification for it unfortunately. I hear D4 uses it decently but I haven't tried that yet.
True. I bought that Dance Central code when the deal for like $1.29 was posted. If I ever find an X1 kinect down the road cheaper, I'll probably buy it. Unlikely to happen for a while I'm sure.

I love my kinect. I posted in the AMZ trade in thread that people would think I'm crazy but I couldn't send it in for that ridiculous TIV. I still don't regret it.

If you're going to use it for just that game then I say pass it on it though.
I used it to say "Xbox Record That!" a lot, but for that high Amazon TIV I figured I could buy an Elgato HD capture card from Amazon if I wanted to record gameplay footage. That's all I would ever use the kinect for.

What stuff do you use your Kinect for? I feel like I might have been missing out.

I used it to say "Xbox Record That!" a lot, but for that high Amazon TIV I figured I could buy an Elgato HD capture card from Amazon if I wanted to record gameplay footage. That's all I would ever use the kinect for.

What stuff do you use your Kinect for? I feel like I might have been missing out.
Everything and it helps when watching movies and apps lol, but I kept it for the games. There is arcade Kinect games that I bought from sales, then I have KSR that I bought digitally, Disney Fantasia, etc. I wanted to always have it, because I knew if I traded it in, I was going to end up buying back. So I just kept it.

You made the right decision, I'm just attached to it.

Any experience/recommendations on these 3DS XL cases? There are like 4 or 5 different ones on sale.

As for XBO Kinect uses, I'm mainly using mine to control TV, either from my desk (so I don't have to remember to carry the remote back and forth from the couch) or from the kitchen (same, plus using a remote in the kitchen is a "recipe" for a disgusting and probably soon non-functional device).

As for the visual sensing of Kinect, I'm always amused when the XBO suddenly recognizes me after I've been sitting in front of it for 10 minutes. I don't think the recognition algorithm is quite ready for prime time yet.

Great price on Fantasia, this was it's Black Friday price.  I grabbed it then, but it's still in shrink wrap sitting heavily in my backlog.

Best Buy DOTD: 04/16

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved

$19.99 ($15.99 GCU) Xbox One

$9.99 ($7.99 GCU) Xbox 360
Any signifigant difference between the two? I assume 720p vs idk 800p

I do have a kinect I haven't played with on 360, but I'm not going to play it any time soon anyway.

I don't think I would use my xbox one as much if I didn't have the Kinect. From watching TV, to streaming, recording game clips, etc etc.

Any experience/recommendations on these 3DS XL cases? There are like 4 or 5 different ones on sale.
I'd also love some feedback on these cases. I'm pretty well set for my standard 3DS, and that's usually what I travel with, but I wouldn't mind one for that New Majora's Mask 3DSXL just in case I ever go somewhere and decide I want to play something only it can run.

Last edited:
I'm buying fantasia even though i don't have a kinect for xbox one.
Speaking of best buy did any of you guys use that best buy coupon for $15 off ps4 camera or ps4 gold headset. It dropped the price of the ps4 camera to $45. It came in a email about 2 month ago. $45 is the sale price on the ps4 camera but they always sell out. It's probably expired by now.

has anyone been having trouble with BBY's shipping department lately? Ive gotten a lot of games damaged recently, and a while back they even mixed up the games i received. Once i got infamous 2nd son like 3 weeks after launch instead of the walking dead when it was on sale for $8 o_O it was to my benefit but still screwed up. 

However this time i opened a package to see that it was a norelco beard trimmer, with the invoice inside for a totally different person. It was someone in Cali at least i guess, but still obviously not my order. I need to go through my recent orders and see if anything is missing.  I also have been getting a lot of vita games in with the top of the case slit. Like someone was opening the shipping box and cut the tops or something. Its really annoying, id say about 70% of my vita games are like that. 

Just wondering if anyone else has been having issues or if its just me

has anyone been having trouble with BBY's shipping department lately? Ive gotten a lot of games damaged recently, and a while back they even mixed up the games i received. Once i got infamous 2nd son like 3 weeks after launch instead of the walking dead when it was on sale for $8 o_O it was to my benefit but still screwed up.

However this time i opened a package to see that it was a norelco beard trimmer, with the invoice inside for a totally different person. It was someone in Cali at least i guess, but still obviously not my order. I need to go through my recent orders and see if anything is missing. I also have been getting a lot of vita games in with the top of the case slit. Like someone was opening the shipping box and cut the tops or something. Its really annoying, id say about 70% of my vita games are like that.

I am elite plus and get free expedited shipping. It is useless since I am over 50% damaged or wrong item out of the last 12 or so orders. The packers have to be trying to get items damaged. I have spent way too much time on the phone with reps that about 30% of the time don't get it resolved. Luckily I get a good one that will go back and fix all the previous attempts. I'm sure glad I don't own BBY stock (directly at least). They lose money with every online order from me since they have to reship and pay for my return shipping. They need to quit smoking their lunch in the Ohio warehouse and get someone with enough sense to get things packed correctly the first time.

However this time i opened a package to see that it was a norelco beard trimmer, with the invoice inside for a totally different person. It was someone in Cali at least i guess, but still obviously not my order. I need to go through my recent orders and see if anything is missing. I also have been getting a lot of vita games in with the top of the case slit. Like someone was opening the shipping box and cut the tops or something. Its really annoying, id say about 70% of my vita games are like that.

I am elite plus and get free expedited shipping. It is useless since I am over 50% damaged or wrong item out of the last 12 or so orders. The packers have to be trying to get items damaged. I have spent way too much time on the phone with reps that about 30% of the time don't get it resolved. Luckily I get a good one that will go back and fix all the previous attempts. I'm sure glad I don't own BBY stock (directly at least). They lose money with every online order from me since they have to reship and pay for my return shipping. They need to quit smoking their lunch in the Ohio warehouse and get someone with enough sense to get things packed correctly the first time.
Just you two. I've not had issues like this in quite some time, maybe since 2012.

If you keep having such issues, call their corporate office number and ask to speak to Executive Customer Relations.

For a huge company like Best Buy, I am sure they mix up orders all the time. They're not like Amazon whose sole business is online shopping, so I doubt they have as such stringent standards.

I had a PSN card mailed to me that was invalid (with no recompensation from them or Sony), orders placed for in-store pickup shipped, etc. I'd strongly recommend buying things in-store if you want to continue giving them your business.

For a huge company like Best Buy, I am sure they mix up orders all the time. They're not like Amazon whose sole business is online shopping, so I doubt they have as such stringent standards.

I had a PSN card mailed to me that was invalid (with no recompensation from them or Sony), orders placed for in-store pickup shipped, etc. I'd strongly recommend buying things in-store if you want to continue giving them your business.
Yeah, the only reason to order online is if something isn't available in store near you.

In the last 6 months the only non-store pickup online orders I've made are 2 on black Friday for games, SRIV + GooH with the gift card(before it was known to be in store), and the Skylanders Portal Owners Pack that was $.79 with GCU.

Not to mention that lately their site has been extra retarded and makes me sign in 2-4 times just to get to the account page.

has anyone been having trouble with BBY's shipping department lately
Got a peach amiibo that was broken in two. The case was all scratched up as if they sent it to me damaged to some degree.

Dying light and battlefield hard line preorders both loose. One of them made it to my town (tampa) then went back to Tallahassee then back to tampa.

Got a peach amiibo that was broken in two. The case was all scratched up as if they sent it to me damaged to some degree.

Dying light and battlefield hard line preorders both loose. One of them made it to my town (tampa) then went back to Tallahassee then back to tampa.
The issue with the preorder going from Tampa to Tallahassee to Tampa again is the shipping carrier, not BBY.

The broken amiibo, yes, that's either an inventory issue or a packaging issue, both of which are on BBY.

Yes im EP too, the shipping is free and expedited, but that does me no good when shit comes in damaged half the time. I do question wy you call CS though. That takes way too much time. I just reorder the item then return the damaged item on the new order. Way easier. Just sucks when the re-order comes in damaged. Ive had to do that 4 times with a game once, it was insane.

Dont get me started on loose disks. Ive started doing most PS4 games for in store pickup because they almost always arrive loose when i order them from BBY. Even in store theyre loose a lot it seems. I dont order Amiibos but i got some messed up skylanders from them before.

Yeah, the only reason to order online is if something isn't available in store near you.

In the last 6 months the only non-store pickup online orders I've made are 2 on black Friday for games, SRIV + GooH with the gift card(before it was known to be in store), and the Skylanders Portal Owners Pack that was $.79 with GCU.

Not to mention that lately their site has been extra retarded and makes me sign in 2-4 times just to get to the account page.
but in store pickup gets stickers plastered everywhere, and for pre-orders its nicer having it arrive at your house. They relly need to get their crap together. I dont like Amazon but i dont have to deal with this crap with them. I've also had some of those login issues myself lately by the way

Good to hear im not the only one having issues but im not seeing any of you mention getting flat out wrong items. Guess im alone i that one.

Yes im EP too, the shipping is free and expedited, but that does me no good when shit comes in damaged half the time. I do question wy you call CS though. That takes way too much time. I just reorder the item then return the damaged item on the new order. Way easier. Just sucks when the re-order comes in damaged. Ive had to do that 4 times with a game once, it was insane.

Dont get me started on loose disks. Ive started doing most PS4 games for in store pickup because they almost always arrive loose when i order them from BBY. Even in store theyre loose a lot it seems. I dont order Amiibos but i got some messed up skylanders from them before.

but in store pickup gets stickers plastered everywhere, and for pre-orders its nicer having it arrive at your house. They relly need to get their crap together. I dont like Amazon but i dont have to deal with this crap with them. I've also had some of those login issues myself lately by the way

Good to hear im not the only one having issues but im not seeing any of you mention getting flat out wrong items. Guess im alone i that one.
Idk about broken amiibos but I'm glad you mentioned loose ps4 discs. I work at a bb and I swear whenever we get a shipment of games that are ps4 almost half of them are loose in their cases. Idk Wtf is going on at Sony's production but every time I get a box they are jacked. And before someone says its ups mishandling them these games are getting here the same way as the Xbox one games and are sometimes in the same box like mkx was but only the Sony discs are loose it makes no sense.

Glad to see the loose disc issue surface. I think the last 3 I have ordered came the same way. I pick up the package, rotate it and hear the dreaded "ker-thunk!" Two were from BB but one was from Amazon, supporting the above that it's not BB but Sony or their distributor that is responsible. Now that I'm thinking about it and seeing that it may be a wider issue, I think I'll contact someone close to Sony's supply chain to see if they are interested in investigating.

if i didn't have bo2 on pc i'd probably jump on this just because of all the fun i had playing and all the dlc i have now i can't use because i sold my 360 copy to target (lol)

op updated

Best Buy DOTD: 05/01 Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99/Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99

Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition)PS3/PS4 $89.99 ($71.99 GCU)

PS3 Version

PS4 Version

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition PS4/XB1 $39.99 (31.99 GCU)

XB1 Version

PS4 Version

lol that you really think it would ever be under $20? or last that long? the display statue is huge and heavy lol and it lights up to
Oh I mean DI 2.0 in general. The other stuff is nice but I could care less about the stand really unless it's all a good deal. Could have stacked a PM and Cartwheel at Target last week to get 2.0 for like $25-30 but would rather wait since it will get cheaper.

bread's done
Back