Best Buy DVD sale glitch *EL MUERTE*

[quote name='davidkibler33']Thanks for the heads up I got Boogie nights, Seven, Enter the dragon x2, V for Vendetta, and Chariots of fire. Also found a leftover Madden 2007 for GBA for $1.99 and Spiderman 2 and mercenaries for $5 each. Thanks again:applause:[/QUOTE]
nice find on the games

mine was tapped out

picked up heat, v for vendetta and 300 preview disc.. could've picked up two preview discs, but forgot. :(
It's still active in Framingham, MA location.. no problem at the checkout counter.

Hmmmm I went to two BBs around me today and bought 2 9.99 dvds at each store. However the register did not register the B1G1 free... =( Ended up paying 21.xx for 2 DVDs and 2 300 discs at each store.

i picked up One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Goodfellas (even though I own the crappy version)...and a 300 disc, all for $10.81

Well, after failing miserably to get the $2 games, I went to the dvd section today and grabbed:

Goodfellas, Batman, Batman Returns, Shawshank Redemption, The Lost Boys, and Se7en with two 300 preview discs with movie tickets.
Got it all for $31.xx, so I am happy.

[quote name='swetooth9']
enter the dragon (supposedly the pioneer of kung fu flicks...i guess comparing this movie to kung fu flicks is equivilant to Final fantasy 7 for playstation RPG's)
[/quote]
You know the pagoda(the yuffie sub-quest) was based on enter the dragon. Coincidence I think not.

Just came back from the Melrose Park, IL Best Buy. Bought The Lost Boys and Chariots of Fire, both special editions but they didn't ring up b1g1 :(

Had to end sometime, still, I got a good 8 DVD haul out of it. Even without the BOGO in effect, $10 a piece for most of these movies is a good deal

Wish I had gone to the second Bestbuy yesterday. I picked up 4 titles today and paid the 10 each, but still 40 bucks for 80 dollars worth of DVD's isn't to bad either but still not as good as before. I'll probably return all of them but I didn't want to just stop the transaction right there.

Man, that sucks. All I needed was one more day! Can someone hook me up with a couple of 300 tickets? Hook a brotha up!

As sad as it is to see the deal go, I consider myself very lucky to have snagged some great bargins. 8 of them at the sale price and 1 of them at the normal 9.99 a piece price.

too bad its dead.. i wonder if they fixed it here in hawaii since the store just opened like 20 mins ago. BB normally opens at 10 right?

also anyone know if the dvds that worked in this deal are still $10? it would have been nice to get them for $5 each but $10 is still ok.

Damn, it is dead. Went today to BB. I tried to get Bullitt and Heat. They wouldn't come out to B1G1 free. I told the cashier that just yesterday my dad picked up the same movies and got one free. Then I went to another cashier, I asked her to ring up Mystic River and Amadeus. Those didn't ring out at B1G1 free.

In the end I really wanted Bullitt and Heat, but since I was short on cash I just got Heat for $10 with the 300 disk.

Wasn't this working earlier today? I'd be kind of surprised that they updated their systems during business hours.. although I'm not sure how their POS systems work/update. This has to be the worst week for Worst Buy in a long time.. having to sell off their game inventory at very low prices, losing money on all of the Denon HTiB PM's from the CC ad mistake (do a search on SD), and the DVD thing. Kinda funny, I consider it a little bit of karma for raping people in some of their business practices.

Luckily I went to Best Buy at 11:40 am to get a couple more dvds and a 300 dvd and the deal was still working. Someone at DVDTalk said the deal died at 12:30 pm today.

I pickup 6 movies on Monday, i wanted to take a trip on yestersday but i getting lazy then comback tonight pickup 6 more movies all rangup $10 w/o BOGO. At least i scored 6 movies tickets.

bread's done
Back