Best Buy: Fable III & AC: Brotherhood Collector's Edition clearnce priced.

fallenjedi

CAGiversary!
Stopped by the Torrance, CA Best Buy after work tonight and found that Fable III Limited Collector's Edition (BB sku 1036776) was priced at $29.99, while Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (BB sku 1338007) was priced at $59.99. I think fellow CAGers were finding Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood cheaper ($50), but I didn't want to chance missing out since almost every BB I've been to in the last 3 days never seemed to have the Xbox version in stock. Tons of PS3 versions but didn't confirm if they were also clearanced.

Maybe 6 copies left of Fable III, and 4 copies of AC: Brotherhood. Happy hunting!

Hit the BB in San Marcos Tx and they had one Fable III CE and no tag so I checked it and it was 29.99 so I used that in the b2g1. Had several ACB at 59.99 for both systems...priced at 99.99 but were 59.99.

I'm not sure if it's a universal clearance price drop or not, but my closest BB had :ps3:Bioshock 2 LE for $34.99 each.

I grabbed the two I saw there. If anyone was looking for one I'll ship out for cost + real shipping costs(likely $10+). Both boxes have some damage on each side due to the spiderwrap crap and the sleeves over the LE boxes aren't in the best of shape, but the inner box is still sealed.

They also had an AC: B LE, but that was the only one in the store and already behind the counter waiting for someone to pick it up.:cry:

And before anyone offers, I don't want anything in trade for these just cash money straight up.

[quote name='dennisb407']Steven Spielberg just called, he wants you to write all his stories for his fiction movies from now on[/QUOTE]

:D yes! dream come true...

On a serious note, my local store has the AC for $59.99, but no Fable 3 :(

Really would've liked to trade in my Fable 3 to BB for the $30 gift card, then turned around and got the LCE

[quote name='trunks982']yea. seems like the PS3 version doesnt get the map codes. and also AVP hunter edition comes with broken tail for the PS3 owners.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the exclusive content Sony talked about for the PS3 was those limited edition maps. Technically it was exclusive to the standard edition of every Assbro game.

Edgewood in Atlanta still had 8-9 Xbox 360 Brotherhood CEs but no Fable 3. There's quite a few Castlevania Lords of Shadow CEs too but I gotta wait till they hit 39.99.

I saw one copy of Assassins Creed Brother LE the other day, but when I came back to try to pick it up on payday, it was gone :cry:
I was able to pick up Blazblue CS, Trinity Universe and GTA Collection from the buy 2 get 1 free promotion last night :D

Darn.... my local BB had a bunch of these a few weeks ago for $59.99. Figured I'd wait it out and hope for another drop since they had so much.

Well the price changed thats for sure. Asked cashier to scan one... it went back up to $99 :(

bread's done
Back