Best Buy Game of Thrones S4 BD sets up for pre-order - $39.99.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Looks like the Game of Thrones S4 BD sets are up for pre-order on BestBuy.com, though at $44.99 $39.99 for the moment:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=game+of+thrones+fourth+only&_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=ATG1667464046&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys

Individual links:

House Martell

House Targaryen

House Stark

House Lannister

House Tyrell

These sets are BD / Digital Copy (UV + iTunes, if like previous seasons), so no DVDs this time around.  Price is also likely to drop closer to release to $29.99 - $34.99 if also like past seasons.

Martell and Tyrell are new ones this time around, with Stark, Lannister and Targaeryn coming back for repeat performances.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really starting to think I have a legitimate problem.

USCMKfL.jpg
haha nope I see no problem whatsoever. :) And very nice.

I would be happy just having one slipcover for each season =/. But as I turned to Amazon for better service in the years, I feel like maybe I made a mistake. If I had a choice on slips, I'd do Stark Season 1, then Lannister Season 2, then Targaryen Season 3 (all 3 for Blu/DVD/UV), then Tyrell Season 4 (for Blu/UV)...damn it, why is nobody reselling these???
For me it was get the House slipcovers. I like slips and my BB has always taken care of me. The last go around though with Tyrell and Martel being online was a pain in the butt. I hope next year BB isn't stupid and has them in store for people as well.

Martell is listed as Sold Out on BB.com, so I guess that might be the one for people to "invest" in for the future.

Tyrell is still online, as are the three that are available in-store + online.
I felt Tyrell had a strong presence this season. Martell definitely will have a stronger presence in Season 5, and that will be the one to invest in.

Here are my gauges for the truly worthwhile investments for the BB slips:

Season 1: Stark

Season 2: Lannister

Season 3: Targaryen

Season 4: Tyrell

Season 5: Martell (trust me, with all they've been pushing of Dorne as of late for previews, you know this will be so)

Where was the Season 4 Greyjoy cover sold? I don't recall seeing that on the Best Buy website with the other versions.
That's season 3, no? I don't think there was a greyjoy for S4...certainly not at Best Buy. Unless it's an import?
That's Season 3 in both neoz and my picture. He has S1, S2, S3 x2, S4 x2. Mine was S1 x2, S2 x3, S3 x2, S4 x2.

Martell is listed as Sold Out on BB.com, so I guess that might be the one for people to "invest" in for the future.

Tyrell is still online, as are the three that are available in-store + online.
Weird, Tyrell showed up sold out for me yesterday too.

That's Season 3 in both neoz and my picture. He has S1, S2, S3 x2, S4 x2. Mine was S1 x2, S2 x3, S3 x2, S4 x2.

Weird, Tyrell showed up sold out for me yesterday too.
Ahh, thank you. I couldn't blow the picture up so I just assumed you guys were crazy and bought up all the Season 4 varieties :) Was thinking Greyjoy may have been an import. Oh well, maybe we will see that one again down the line (as I need it for completion sake).

I felt Tyrell had a strong presence this season. Martell definitely will have a stronger presence in Season 5, and that will be the one to invest in.

Here are my gauges for the truly worthwhile investments for the BB slips:

Season 1: Stark

Season 2: Lannister

Season 3: Targaryen

Season 4: Tyrell

Season 5: Martell (trust me, with all they've been pushing of Dorne as of late for previews, you know this will be so)
Pls. These are the exact ones I have and plan to get Martell for Season 5. I kinda hope they do House Arryn for one of the seasons just so there won't be any duplicates.

Stark S4 FINALLY arrived.  Here's my collection of GoT slipcases...sadly as noted, I foolishly passed on Stark S1.  

5AA2651C-AB9D-4CE8-81F0-F17A01C99110_zpsflxjb6kz.jpg

The HBO FYC Emmy Screener packet from that year is of little consolation, and no where near as nice as thh AMC one from that year (which has full seasons of Mad Men S4 and Walking Dead S1).

E707C78E-7E23-445D-871A-E076044D8368_zpslkp8joes.jpg

Extremely slim chance I know, but if anyone has an extra Stark S1 Blu (or even just a slipcase for that matter), lemme know please.   I also have the Target Exclusive Season 2 with bonus disc I could throw in towards a trade with cash or something.

I put off getting the martell one for some reason despite oberyn being my favorite character this season and its gone, settled for stark, anyone know whats on the bb exclusive bonus disk?

bread's done
Back