Best Buy @Gamer coupons (Jan/Feb 12 issue) - WWE 12, Medal of Honor, Assassin's Creed

Foladar

CAGiversary!
Found it on their Facebook:

@Gamer Magazine Issue 16 - Jan/Feb 2012

Coupons ($120 worth) in this issue are:
• $10 off WWE '12 (PS3, X360, Wii)
• $15 off Medal of Honor (PS3, X360)
• $10 off Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3, X360)
• $15 off Pre-Owned Call of Duty: Black Ops (PS3, X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Gears of War 3 (X360)
• $20 off Pre-Owned Crysis 2 (X360, PS3)
• $20 off Rocketfish Wired or Wireless Gaming Headset
• $10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 or above

I joined during the free gamers unlock subscription week with $30 pre-owned game purchase. They handed me the January/February issue right there.

[quote name='krashhole']Anyone know about how long it takes to get your magazine in when you get in the gamers club? I have had mine about 3 weeks now and still no new issue. I'd like to pick up ACR and a copy of Black ops. Wonder if they will give me a magazine in the store instead of waiting?[/QUOTE]
Just go back with your receipt. You were supposed to get the current issue when you signed up.

You will most likely not get an issue until March.

[quote name='krashhole']Anyone know about how long it takes to get your magazine in when you get in the gamers club? I have had mine about 3 weeks now and still no new issue. I'd like to pick up ACR and a copy of Black ops. Wonder if they will give me a magazine in the store instead of waiting?[/QUOTE]

4-8 Weeks I think they say to cover their butts. Get the first one in store, skips next months then you should be on course. then it's if you actually get them on time. It took me 13 Weeks to get my first in the mail bit that's because they screwed up my info

I singed up the last week of December for the space marine deal and got my first issue through the mail just this Monday. So you may be out of luck for ACR this week.

Does anyone know if AC:Revelations is still 29.99 in store. I went to grab it the other day and forgot my coupon. Wanna go by after work today but only if its still on sale

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Does anyone know if AC:Revelations is still 29.99 in store. I went to grab it the other day and forgot my coupon. Wanna go by after work today but only if its still on sale[/QUOTE]

The sale more than likely ended yesterday. Check the BB Ad thread!

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Does anyone know if AC:Revelations is still 29.99 in store. I went to grab it the other day and forgot my coupon. Wanna go by after work today but only if its still on sale[/QUOTE]that sale is over.

GF signed up for Unlocked on 01/03/12 and received the mag at time of purchase as expected. Welcome packet (w/ coupons that expire on 03/03/12 :( ) came last week and just received another Jan/Feb issue in the mail yesterday. Why couldn't things have moved that swiftly in Sept/Oct for most of us?

[quote name='klimb22']GF signed up for Unlocked on 01/03/12 and received the mag at time of purchase as expected. Welcome packet (w/ coupons that expire on 03/03/12 :( ) came last week and just received another Jan/Feb issue in the mail yesterday. Why couldn't things have moved that swiftly in Sept/Oct for most of us?[/QUOTE]

I'm fairly certain the barcode on the back of the coupons are still the same no matter what promotion month (i.e. 10/11 - 12/11 or 01/12 - 3/12). So you should be able to still use them next month if you get the employee to just try it out anyway.

[quote name='klimb22']GF signed up for Unlocked on 01/03/12 and received the mag at time of purchase as expected. Welcome packet (w/ coupons that expire on 03/03/12 :( ) came last week and just received another Jan/Feb issue in the mail yesterday. Why couldn't things have moved that swiftly in Sept/Oct for most of us?[/QUOTE]

Same here, I got another copy in the mail also. I just gave it to a friend.

I totally forgot about these coupons. Now I can get B2G1 when the new vita games come out this week without the hassle of asking a CSR to price match Target :)

This question has probably been asked before, but just out of curiosity - can you price match and still use these coupons? I have a feeling it's up to the CSR, but I need to know how excited I should get if a WWE '12 sale pops up.

[quote name='WatTsu']This question has probably been asked before, but just out of curiosity - can you price match and still use these coupons? I have a feeling it's up to the CSR, but I need to know how excited I should get if a WWE '12 sale pops up.[/QUOTE]

For my BBs, it's one or the other, no stacking. However, you might have a better chance if you PMed after you bought as long as you're not PMing the free one.

Does the 10% unlocked discount stack with ALL the used game coupons? I was thinking of buying either CoD Black Ops ($15 off coupon in OP) or CoD MW3 ($10 off $29.99 or higher used game).

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Does the 10% unlocked discount stack with ALL the used game coupons? I was thinking of buying either CoD Black Ops ($15 off coupon in OP) or CoD MW3 ($10 off $29.99 or higher used game).[/QUOTE]

Yup. I bought Dark Souls for $23 after the $10 coupon, and a starting price of $35. So there's definitely a 10% discount in there.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']signed up in october for unlocked, never received a single magazine[/QUOTE]

oWOW,I signed up in January and received the current issue right there and then and 4weeks later I received the same issue via mail. So far I've only bought Medal of Honor for Xbox and ps3

MoH for $5 would be good if I hadn't beaten it on two platforms already since it's older than dirt. But if you haven't played it, it's definitely worth $5 smackeroos.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']signed up in october for unlocked, never received a single magazine[/QUOTE]

Is your address tied to your RZ account updated?

Probably not. That's the exact problem I ran into. Just gotta call and verify your info[quote name='Donut2922']Is your address tied to your RZ account updated?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fortunado']MoH for $5 would be good if I hadn't beaten it on two platforms already since it's older than dirt. But if you haven't played it, it's definitely worth $5 smackeroos.[/QUOTE]

A year and a half is older than dirt?

[quote name='Donut2922']Is your address tied to your RZ account updated?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, as I received my gamers club welcome package in december, so their system knows I exist

I'm moving soon, but didnt change my address yet- just shot off an email to them, hopefully they will comp me some RZ points.

You might want to check that out. I signed up (IIRC) in July, got the July mag in store and fortunately, kept the receipt. However, they never got my subscription in the system. Got the store to call corporate and get it straightened out. Got the next month's mag in store then a couple weeks later, same month's mag which was fine. They're coming regularly now.

My address was on my reward zone account too but the @gamer people didn't have it for some reason. Took me 3 months to get my first one on the mail as well[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Absolutely, as I received my gamers club welcome package in december, so their system knows I exist

I'm moving soon, but didnt change my address yet- just shot off an email to them, hopefully they will comp me some RZ points.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blazenumb1']Any info on what coupons will be in next months issue?[/QUOTE]

They have pic of the March cover (and the articles) on their website but I can't fully make out what it says about the coupons. It says "$135 in Coupons!" Then something about FF13-2. I just can't make it out. Maybe someone else can.

Here's the link if someone thinks they can make it out.

http://www.atgamermagazine.com/

[quote name='sninh']it seems like $15 off of ff13-2 to me[/QUOTE]
this can turn out to be good if it is also for the collectors edition. PM gamestop or $60 and then use the coupon equals paying $45

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']this can turn out to be good if it is also for the collectors edition. PM gamestop or $60 and then use the coupon equals paying $45[/QUOTE]

You can't PM GS and use it. However, $15 off the regular wouldn't be too bad.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']You can't PM GS and use it. However, $15 off the regular wouldn't be too bad.[/QUOTE]

Why not? I PM and use a coupon almost every month at best buy depending on sales. Any news on March coupons yet, still waiting on my issue and rather peeved that I got the Jan/Feb issue this week but not the March one.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Medal of Honor for $5 new sounds pretty damn good.[/QUOTE]

i paid 1.10 with the coupon and rz point

The new mags are on the shelf at Best Buy. The coupons are as follows (everything is for both PS3 and Xbox 360):
$15 off Final Fantasy XIII-2
$15 off Rage
$20 off Batman Arkham City
$15 off Mass Effect 2
$15 off Bulletstorm
$10 off any preowned game $19.99+
$15 off Airflow Controller
$30 off Turtle Beach PX3

[quote name='roger watersmelon']The new mags are on the shelf at Best Buy. The coupons are as follows (everything is for both PS3 and Xbox 360):
$15 off Rage
$15 off Mass Effect 2
$15 off Bulletstorm
$30 off Turtle Beach PX3[/QUOTE]

Damn mass effect 2 ps3 for $5 sounds mighty nice.

[quote name='roger watersmelon']The new mags are on the shelf at Best Buy. The coupons are as follows (everything is for both PS3 and Xbox 360):
$15 off Rage
$15 off Mass Effect 2
$15 off Bulletstorm

Damn, rage & mass effect 2 are great deals for me. Is the Turtlel Beach PX3 any good?

[quote name='joker______']Damn mass effect 2 ps3 for $5 sounds mighty nice.[/QUOTE]

Sweeeeeeeeeet! Was looking for a deal on this after pre-ordering ME3 with a trade in for the 40% bonus. Never played this series so this works out nicely, I know what I'm using my Mass Effect 3 $20 GC on.

$15 off Rage
$15 off Mass Effect 2
$15 off Bulletstorm
Very interesting. I think Bulletstorm is also $19.99 by now, so that means two $5 games with next month's mag so far.:whistle2:k I know Rage is $29.99 new now as well, so that makes it $15 after coupon.

I'd say if you are looking to trade in Mass Effect 2 to Best Buy do it soon then.

The $10 off of a used $19.99 or up game will be nice. I'm still struggling to figure out what I wan to use this months on, probably just going to end up going with Starfox 64 3D since I probably won't find it for much less than $24 anyway...

I'll use the Mass Effect, 10 off any $19.99 for sure.

I bet Batman AC will be likely to go on sale at some point while the coupon is valid as well.

Seems like I'll be picking up ME2 and Bulletstorm for my collection. :D Only see myself using those and the $10 off $20 used.

[quote name='technicalstylez']anyone know the coupons' valid dates? i was just about to get up and go to best buy lol.[/QUOTE]
Most likely start on 3/4 since the current ones expire on 3/3.

Looks like I have no excuse for not playing ME2.
Since I've got one more week to use this month's coupons, is there any reason I shouldn't get Crysis 2? For $10 used? Is it worth it?

[quote name='Devulture']Mass Effect 2 for 5 bucks? Hell, that's worth not bother with paying the DLCs for the PC version that I have.[/QUOTE]

That's right! PS3 version contains 3 DLCs.

[quote name='traderd']Anybody know if I can buy ME2 today and take back when the coupon goes into effect for the discount?[/QUOTE]
Umm...yes. Just don't open it and do a return/rebuy.

bread's done
Back