Best Buy Gaming Goodness! Xbox, PS2, NDS, PSP!

well, thanks for the Rise of Kasai link. I've been thinking of picking it up, and for 5 bucks shipped, it was a no brainer.

[quote name='whoknows']The Star Wars Battlefront II link it broken.

Plz fix now,

k? thx[/quote]

Please be kidding.

[quote name='the ender']Please be kidding.[/QUOTE]
Huh? Whats to kid about? He accidently linked to a page talking about trapping aliens or something...probably some Area 51 conspiracy...

Killer 7 'killer' enough for $15? I've seen the reviews...it seems to be pretty polarizing, to say the least.

[quote name='jer7583']How is genji.. seems like a good ol generic action title[/QUOTE]

That's pretty accurate. If they made a white label, store brand of Onimusha, it'd be Genji.

I just beat it a couple of days ago after picking it up for $10, and while it did start to get repetitive ("I have to go back to this board AGAIN?!") towards the end, the spiffy graphics and simple-but-oddly-satisfying combat got me through. It's worth the ten bones, IMO.

[quote name='Supercake']Ordered Rise of the Kasai, can't resist for less then six bucks! Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I was tempted myself, but I'm a newbie PS2 owner and I'll put that $5 towards Dragon Quest 8 or God Of War. Already have 4 games on the way from TRU / Amazon anyway. Thanks, though, OP.

[quote name='whoknows']Huh? Whats to kid about? He accidently linked to a page talking about trapping aliens or something...probably some Area 51 conspiracy...[/quote]

:lol:

for BB, when you do store pickup, do you have to pay online or do you go into the store and use a GGC? I'm trying to figure out how to get Tokobot for 15.00

The experience of Killer 7 is worth $15, definitely.. but I wouldn't pay $15 for the ps2 version.. if it was the gamecube version, I'd recommend in a heartbeat.. (the ps2 one has excessive loading, even between switching characters and has noticable framerate problems)

Also, I grabbed Rise of the Kasai.. only $5.37 shipped! Thanks OP :D

[quote name='assassinX']Hmm Rise of the Kasai at 4.99 seems really cheap, but is it good?[/QUOTE]

I bought it for $4.99 and found the art very interesting, but the gameplay sorely lacking. I sold it to EB and got my money back.

[quote name='lordwow']Any thoughts on MK:Deception for 9.99?[/quote]

I didn't like it, but I'm not a big MK fan in the first place. I'm more of a VF4 type of fella.

[quote name='lordwow']Any thoughts on MK:Deception for 9.99?[/quote]
the puzzle and chess modes are worth the price of admission by themselves

Rumble Roses can be found for $4.99 at GameRush, $6.00 at K-Mart, and $7.97 at Sears if you're lucky to come across one in stock. Killer 7 for PS2 and GC are $7.49 at GameRush as well.

Rise of the Kasai is a great deal for $4.99 since there's no shipping to kill the deal. Amazingly I still see plenty of copies clearly marked at $4.99 at a couple of Best Buy stores. It's only $5 people! Buy it!

[quote name='swetooth9']the puzzle and chess modes are worth the price of admission by themselves[/quote]

I thought chess kombat sucked. Deception isn't worth $10 IMO.

[quote name='whoknows']Huh? Whats to kid about? He accidently linked to a page talking about trapping aliens or something...probably some Area 51 conspiracy...[/QUOTE]
Hahahahahahah.

Oh man.

bread's done
Back