Best Buy has God of War III Ultimate Edition $99.99 + 500 Bonus Points($10 Cert)

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
I was debating with myself if they have the UE at all, YES they DO!

So, skipping all that "It's a future savings crap" been argued before. To ME, it's value is $89.99 + Tax on $100 + 100 points, consider I only count it once and not twice. I DON'T count $10 from this on future purchase to call that a deal again, you see.

You need to be enrolled in the Reward Zone Gamers Club, and it's FREE, to receive the 500 Points!

I did find this the BETTER deal and I have it in my hands right now! :bouncy:

The RZ silver coupon is the 10% off one right? I think so, since the UE is $100, so it's 10% off... FYI, you don't need to be Silver to use it.

anyway, how do you get the 500 points? is it automatic?

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']This is in stock at the 6 closest Best Buys. Isn't this supposed to be "sold out everywhere!!1!!1"?[/QUOTE]

Some of those may be pre-order copies. The online checker only tells you inventory Yes/No. It doesn't say if all the inventory is available or not.

[quote name='token2k6']I think you could also use the 10% off RZ coupon for this. While its a new release, its not on sale or anything..so it'd really be like $79.99 gwahh!!![/QUOTE]

Does anyone have a link to the Silver 10% RZ coupon? I've been searching the forums for it for the past 10 min and can't find the thing. lol

[quote name='Keyboard Cowboy']Looks like the UE has now been removed from the BB website.

~KC[/QUOTE]

Yep, as of this morning at least you can search it by location (it's out of stock). Now, it's gone :whistle2:(

In the End! There will be only CHAOS! OOS! Congratulation to whoever got it and sorry for whoever cancelled it.

^ i don't think the BBs suppose to sell you an UE w/o checking the pre-order list... But some places just let you buy it anyway.

I'm playing the regular edition, i have to say, it was pretty intense in the beginning, and they finally added subtitles!!!!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Mine is shipped via OnTrac. Never heard of that.[/QUOTE]

Is that the steelbook edition you're getting?

[quote name='docvinh']I nabbed the only one I saw left on the shelf, not sure if I'm going to keep it though.[/QUOTE]

Same here, I'll hold on to it for a few days and decide. Likely I'll return it and make some other gamer have a go at it.

[quote name='trunks982']so do the ppl who preordered the game weeks ago get the 500 bonus points?[/QUOTE]

Yep. The ad states purchase the game this week.

[quote name='trunks982']so do the ppl who preordered the game weeks ago get the 500 bonus points?[/QUOTE]

For those that are wondering, I used the Reward Zone's question form and asked them, the representative that replied said that it does applied to both and also mentioned about shaving $10 off God of War Collections with purchase of God of War III:D, but anyway, whichever version you ended up buying you get 500 bonus points. If there is problem, can always argue with them for the points.

I'm not sure if this will just get canceled or not but I was just able to place an online order for this.

I used the store check link: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....questid=348300

then found a store that has it in stock. I clicked to order it expecting to try an in store pick up but it would not let me do in store pick up. It showed that I could order it online however and have it shipped (free shipping).

Sorry if this is old news but it was new to me and so figured I'd post for anyone else trying to get it.

And also it says they don't charge until it ships (as long as you pay by credit card) so there shouldn't be anything to lose here except a few minutes placing an order.

Took about 48 hours, but the order I placed on Tuesday finally shipped. I called customer service yesterday to make sure everything was alright with the order, and I was told that every order placed after the first time it went out of stock actually got sent out directly to the manufacturer.

That blows...I wanted one :(. There is a few stores that have it "in-stock"...I'm thinking it's pre orders still...How long should I wait before I ask if I get one of those :). Does anybody know if the DLC will be on PSN to purchase?

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']How so? What do you mean?[/QUOTE]

he is right.. it's trash.. it's not worth the price.. btw i aint scum.. im selling it for 110 bux each. Still consider as a scum? lol

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']How so? What do you mean?[/QUOTE]
pandoras box is made of cheap plastic that feels like its going to break and the movie and music are dlc.

[quote name='mcdaking84']pandoras box is made of cheap plastic that feels like its going to break and the movie and music are dlc.[/QUOTE]

really?

25625_10150157982445651_832965650_11510872_2317493_n.jpg

[quote name='mcdaking84']pandoras box is made of cheap plastic that feels like its going to break and the movie and music are dlc.[/QUOTE]

People like you make me laugh. Why don't you go back and stare at your halo helmet that you got when Gamestop threw it in the trash. At least I can use the Pandora's box and it is not cheap. Thank you very much!

[quote name='wizzyx3']People like you make me laugh. Why don't you go back and stare at your halo helmet that you got when Gamestop threw it in the trash. At least I can use the Pandora's box and it is not cheap. Thank you very much![/QUOTE]

nice try but its my first special edition and it sucks. It felt like it was going to break, stop trying to defend a crappy special edition that isn't worth more than ten bucks more

[quote name='hanabie']he is right.. it's trash.. it's not worth the price.. btw i aint scum.. im selling it for 110 bux each. Still consider as a scum? lol[/QUOTE]

So you bought it to sell it at razor thin profit margins (prob losing money on eBay if you paid $90-retail, unless you're charging a lot for shipping...)?

[quote name='mcdaking84']nice try but its my first special edition and it sucks. It felt like it was going to break, stop trying to defend a crappy special edition that isn't worth more than ten bucks more[/QUOTE]

I don't need to try. Ask people on this board if it is trash. If it is crappy,why are people willing to pay $$$ more for one? hmm..I just dont understand the logic. Maybe we are all stupid buying this and you are the smart one?

[quote name='wizzyx3']I don't need to try. Ask people on this board if it is trash. If it is crappy,why are people willing to pay $$$ more for one? hmm..I just dont understand the logic. Maybe we are all stupid buying this and you are the smart one?[/QUOTE]

anyone who is smart and owns it would call it trash. If they actually gave us physical media, it would be good

you really want me to state all the stupid special editions that people bought?

There was one auction from eBay for the Pandora box only and it's going $40 :shock: I think that's pretty good for the seller no?

I'm sorry. I'm jaded an used to the scalpers who come, buy up stock, prevent gamers from getting stuff, and sell things for a ridiculous price. If you did just buy them for friends then my statements are wrong and void. To the contrary, you're a good friend. And shame I missed it by a min.

The case feels cheap, but it's not going to break just by handling it, don't be silly.

Plus it's nice that it's big enough to at least hold the GoW collection game in it too, which is what I did with it. :)

Now, to hope they bother giving me the 500 points.....

btw, the price is getting deflated anyway. to be honest, they were out of stock because of scalpers but not the fans did that

[quote name='Serpentor']There was one auction from eBay for the Pandora box only and it's going $40 :shock: I think that's pretty good for the seller no?[/QUOTE]

no if it's free shipping. The pandora box is pretty heavy which is about 4 lbs. The shipping cost should be around 8 to 15 bux.

[quote name='Neg']The case feels cheap, but it's not going to break just by handling it, don't be silly.

Plus it's nice that it's big enough to at least hold the GoW collection game in it too, which is what I did with it. :)

Now, to hope they bother giving me the 500 points.....[/QUOTE]

My point exactly, how it is going to break by handling? It is not meant to support someone's fat behind.

I bought it because I love it. If you hate it, then just return or sell it. Don't sit there and complain. If you do, then don't ever buy another special edition for another game. Simple as that.

Over on the GOW official forums, they posted the links to download the soundtracks straight from Sony, no DLC code needed.

Hey about that 10% off coupon. Is it possible to somehow get it applied even if I bought the items already?

[quote name='Scorch']Over on the GOW official forums, they posted the links to download the soundtracks straight from Sony, no DLC code needed.[/QUOTE]

Links?

bread's done
Back