Best Buy is having Exclusive Sales on Sunday Night (11/11) for Reward Zone members

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
You'll get the invite from your mail or email to get in to Best Buy on November 11th at night. Its very similar to Black Friday but I'm very sure that they will offer 20% off of any or selected items. Its alot better than waiting for Black Friday which is another week from that day. So keep your eyes on your mail or email, good luck!

The last one I went to a few months ago at fairlakes wasn't really worth it. Waste of time waiting for something *special*

[quote name='ShaneFalco']I will pass

I would rather watch football than go shopping on a Sunday[/QUOTE]

that and wait in line for about an hour just to find out you can save 30% off selected items and get a few cheap giveaways :|

I remembered browsing around after they gave out free bb coffee mugs, one guy came out of know where and asked me if I wanted to "sell" my coffee mug. I should have said, sure, for 20 bucks!!...geez.. it's just a cheap coffee mug with bb on it..

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']BTW Best Buy also having door prizes and giveaway![/QUOTE]

yea but it's not worth waiting an hour or so in line for cheap freebee's. The gift card contest is a joke as they do it I think every 15-30 minutes... the point of that is to make you wait around in the store and eventually in all that time you will find something worth buying and yet you won't win the gift card :|

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']This is posted in DVD deals, does that mean that this sale is predominantly a DVD sale?[/QUOTE]

30% off maybe?

"off of any or selected"
There's a changing concept, is it on all DVDs, say like box sets and stuff.
and the same question as DR.mario cart, it may be redundant, but is this off of anything on the store, because I have had my eye on this one TV for a time now, and 20% surely beats the 10/12% off cupons that they have going right now.

Finally!!! I just got the invitation from my email with a link to specific items including Wii Hardware System! The sale will run 2 hours between 8:30pm-10:30pm. Only selected store will have Exclusive Sale for RZ Member, sigh... BB will handout ticket for RZ. Not to mention, they are having prize drawing, door and giveaway. For every 15 minutes, one person will recieve $50 Giftcard instantly. For ever 100th members, will get free Optical Mouse. And the last one is a Dirt Devil Handheld Vacuum for one drawing per store. As a bonus, for every purchase you spend you get double points and triple point when you spend $1,000 or more! If you have RZ Mastercard, then you earn Triple points forevery item purchase and Quadruple points when you spend $1,000 or more!

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/external/emailpdf/110107_exclusive_specials_final.pdf: Special Items AD
http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/external/emailpdf/102907_event_coupon.pdf: Get Double/Triple/Quadruple Points RZ Coupon

Thanks for the post OP... I think i'll go just to see if i can snatch a lucky 50$ gift card. Only problem is, how do i know which best buys are doing this? I'll call my local one today and check, but i get a feeling no one will know wtf im talking about.

A free Dynex mouse?! Well, hot damn!

Does anybody remember when the Reward Zone actually meant something? I think nowadays you need something like 40,000 points to receive a $5 certificate, and that number increases on an hourly basis.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']You'll get the invite from your mail or email to get in to Best Buy on November 11th at night. Its very similar to Black Friday but I'm very sure that they will offer 20% off of any or selected items. Its alot better than waiting for Black Friday which is another week from that day. So keep your eyes on your mail or email, good luck![/quote]

Sorry, but I doubt it will be anything like Black Friday. The specials aren't really that special, at least they weren't at the last one I went to. Plus, I wasn't about to stand around for 2 hours like a dumbass hoping to win a $50 GC. You have to be present to win. :roll:

[quote name='siderealshift']A free Dynex mouse?! Well, hot damn!

Does anybody remember when the Reward Zone actually meant something? I think nowadays you need something like 40,000 points to receive a $5 certificate, and that number increases on an hourly basis.[/quote]

Yeah, the reward zone is pretty ridiculous now. I guess you can't complain about a free reward system though. It just seems stupid that they'd have an exclusive sale for a reward program that is free to join at all times. It's just a dumb gimmick to get more people signed up for the RZ and in their store.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Yeah, the reward zone is pretty ridiculous now. I guess you can't complain about a free reward system though. It just seems stupid that they'd have an exclusive sale for a reward program that is free to join at all times. It's just a dumb gimmick to get more people signed up for the RZ and in their store.[/quote]

Believe it or not, but it is those little gimmicks that get me to buy my games from there. When I go to the mall, I think go to Gamestop and get asked to preorder something or buy the game I want used? Or do I go to Best Buy, get in and get out, and get points towards a gift certificate. I figure I buy at least 1 game a month, so that means every 4 months or so I get $5 back. I save these up through the year and buy a game towards the end of the year. :lol:

I'm not versed on cameras, but that Canon combo seems to be a decent deal. The IPod speaker system also.

Probably not worth going to BB late on a Sunday night, but not a horrible deal either.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Believe it or not, but it is those little gimmicks that get me to buy my games from there. When I go to the mall, I think go to Gamestop and get asked to preorder something or buy the game I want used? Or do I go to Best Buy, get in and get out, and get points towards a gift certificate. I figure I buy at least 1 game a month, so that means every 4 months or so I get $5 back. I save these up through the year and buy a game towards the end of the year. :lol:[/quote]

Agreed, I kinda hate it myself, since you have to spend $250 to get $5 back, but at least it's free and those 10 percent off coupons are nice for new games if it's not on sale and it still comes out to be cheaper than buying used at gamestop.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Believe it or not, but it is those little gimmicks that get me to buy my games from there. When I go to the mall, I think go to Gamestop and get asked to preorder something or buy the game I want used? Or do I go to Best Buy, get in and get out, and get points towards a gift certificate. I figure I buy at least 1 game a month, so that means every 4 months or so I get $5 back. I save these up through the year and buy a game towards the end of the year. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Or you could print out the Gamestop 10% coupon and save $3-6 on every game you buy...

[quote name='ITDEFX']bah, looks like nothing happening in Northern VA... Im not driving to MD for that and wasting my time.[/QUOTE] There was nothing in NYC also... all outside NYC... That' sucks

Hopefully they'll do this here, I'm dumb enough to stand around for 2 hours to get a $50 GC. I mean hell, it's not like I have anything going Sunday night.

The other thing is not EVERY RZ member is invited to this event. You're only eligible for the giveaways and 'door busters' if you get an invitation to said event like the one that was posted.

This event is specificly for what BBY considers their 'top tier' RZ members. If you wanted to shop at a store doing the event you can, but like I said you won't be considered for the deals or drawings without that invitaiton.

Basically this is just a waste of gas and time without the invitation.

bread's done
Back