Best Buy March Reward Zone Gamers Club Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
111 (100%)
Coupons are up for March (thanks EvilIA)

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/offerDetails.jspx?offerCode=20_OFFPlease before posting basic program "how it works" type of questions .....
Take a few minutes to sign up (free and simple) or if already signed up ... to familiarize yourself with the Best Buy Reward Zone/Gamer's Zone site.
It's very easy to navigate!
IF you have printer issues, BBuy has computer/printers set up for you to access your account and print coupons or reward zone certificates (I've done this many times at various locations...just ask and a staff member will point you to a pc to use)
[quote name='MrNEWZ']Sad note--- if you use BB gift cards on games (or Gamer or Reward Zone certificates), you don't get money spent towards the Gamer's Club (or points in Rewards Zone, but that is "known."). I always hate getting gift cards or points since I know I'll spend the money there on stuff. I always find myself sitting on the GCs or Certs until I can blow them on CDs, DVD blank media, BRD, or some random tech item I can't wait to have shipped to me... alas.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='MrNEWZ']A quick follow-up though, Rewards Certs OR Gift Cards do not impact BING CASHBACK at all. So, if you planning on using either, use BestBuy.com for in store pick up.
Yes, I am this sad that I have tested it. I got $4 cash back on an out of pocket (gift card) purchase of $3. Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I'm with a few other members, that the Endless Ocean 150 points starting Monday is a "most likely" buy.
I noticed all copies of Endless Ocean ($29.99) are bundled with wii speak ... a veteran staff member at BBuy believes the first shipment or two will have the wii speak included but in the near future it will be game only for $29.99. He noted this was just like wii Resort that original was bundled with 2 motion controller attachments and then only came with one.
BBuyMarch001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dino88']Does anyone still feel like arguing that CAGs are better than SDers?[/QUOTE]

Can't we just say he's from SD so we feel better? :D

[quote name='ooga']I stopped by my BestBuy an hour ago and they had several copies on the shelf. I did not want to be an ass so I only took 2.
So what is the definite trade-in value at GameStop? I don't have an edge card.
Also where do you get this 30% Wii coupon?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

TIV...Check post #2

Coupon

Got shot down at the Eatontown, NJ Best Buy - the dreaded asterisk showed up and the cashier then tried the coupon anyway and it didn't work. Was that a fellow CAG I ran into in the store?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']i got 18.58 total trade in value for the bundle is everyone getting this?[/QUOTE]

actually mine will be 18.58*35=650.30 :)

just wanted to brag to people with less dick than I am.

[quote name='nixmahn']actually mine will be 18.58*35=650.30 :)

just wanted to brag to people with less dick than I am.[/QUOTE]

Goddamn, that shit is fucking awesome!!!!

my store only had 3 on the shelf at a time, lol. So i got one last nite, and 3 today, already traded in for ~$65 cred cuz i got the nerf1tiv once, but great call estebon. Thanx for your deduction, I totally ignored rz club this month when I saw the nerf deal, way to keep up on stuff :) Yeah this thread becomes the same as sbd and ftf, it's hilarious! Can't wait til April RZ Gamers Club Thread!

yeah , no matter how great the deal, someone always manages to evolve it into a$$holes and dickery

I mean come on, free games is like finding a dollar on the street.

He found 6 dollars, I found 35

If I had not picked them up, someone else would have.

Just because I picked them up faster, people reason that BB will stop dropping them.

LOL, please, they've dropped money before, they will again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nixmahn']yeah , no matter how great the deal, someone always manages to evolve it into a$$holes and dickery

I mean come on, fee games is like finding a dollar on the street.

He found 6 dollars, I found 36

If I had not picked them up, someone else would have.

Just because I picked them up faster, people reason that BB will stop dropping them.

LOL, please, they've dropped money before, they will again.[/QUOTE]

This thread is as good as dead at this point. Time to move to the Blu Ray section as tomorrow is the big Toy Story day. With pre-order, as low as 1.99 per movie. Without pre-order as much as 6.99 per movie.

[quote name='typical guy']This thread is as good as dead at this point. Time to move to the Blu Ray section as tomorrow is the big Toy Story day. With pre-order, as low as 1.99 per movie. Without pre-order as much as 6.99 per movie.[/QUOTE]

No, it may not be.
Coupon expire 4/4,
2 more weeks of it may lowering MSRP
I don't know about the rest, but I will be ready
Hoping TIV is not lowered like crazy

This thread is done and buried, regardless of what deals may be still live with the coupons.

All the idiocy with the free game fiasco has made this thread pointless and useless now. We're done with this trainwreck.

For the people that will complain about closing a thread with some live deals still in it, blame everyone who decided to turn the thread into a bragging match about all the things they've done with quantities picked up, trade-ins done and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back