Best Buy: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Limited Edition (PS3) $49.99

If I didn't already have the game, I'd grab the MGS LE.  Even at $40 with my GCU, it's not worth just for the lamp and frankly a not to pleasent looking steelbook.  Plus the lamp will just arrive shattered to pieces anyhow, knowing my luck. :lol:

ive checked multiple times today and yesterday and havnt seen it in stock once. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered this as soon as it went on sale. I can't wait to pick it up (I had it shipped to the store because there is more of a chance the lamp will be damaged if it passes through the hands of the retarded postal/UPS/Fex-Ex worker)

Okay... so my MGR limited edition just arrived with some problems. They shipped it not within another box, but just the original game box itself. They put lots of stickers/labels all over it. My question is, can I get them off without damaging the box any further?

Okay... so my MGR limited edition just arrived with some problems. They shipped it not within another box, but just the original game box itself. They put lots of stickers/labels all over it. My question is, can I get them off without damaging the box any further?
Shipping labels generally remove very easily. They may take a layer off the game box itself though because of the dyes.

I would be uber pissed.

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Its exactly like that but it has a few other labels also.

I know many are GCU but I know Amazon had them for this price a couple months ago. Be on the lookout there in case you missed out on this. I would love one of those lamps as it actually looks really cool and the steelbook seems to be good quality (unlike the Halo 4 LE steelbook).

Got mine the other day and everything was fine. I was worried I was gonna get one with a bad lamp, but it's perfect. I'm glad I waited a year before buying this

Here you were worried about it getting here in one piece and they ship it like that. I received mine yesterday and it came in a huge box with a bunch of air packs, the lamp was a lot less dazzling than I thought. At $40 I'm glad I never paid $150 or any other price at that, I would have felt so ripped off.

I got mine yesterday in a box so big I had no idea what it was at first. Tons of packing pillows in there and lamp was in perfect shape.

I can´t even make myself pull the trigger at $49.99. I do want to play the game being a big MGS fan but I would rather wait to get a used copy for under $20.

I would lmao though if somehow a sale cheaper then that happened.

Got mine yesterday. Surprised it arrived in fairly good condition considering it wasn't even shipped in an outer box! It shipped with all the labels stickered on the actual box which was a first for me. But again I'm happy to see that the box was still great condition...maybe seeing what the item was made whoever was handling it during shipping a bit more careful? 

Anyway lamp is ok...thought it'd be more but overall happy for what it is. The whole LE set looks awesome though and the box art and design is nice. Well worth the $49 I paid. 

Hope everybody else who got a chance to buy this got theirs in good condition too! 

bread's done
Back