Best Buy Midnight Sale Tonight (12/22) - DEALS ARE LIVE

CrossFireXT17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=OnlineMidnightSale_Gaming&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&p=[promotion%2C+synonymns]&pu=defaultusr&pt=1324533601

Not the craziest sale in the world by any means.

PRICES GO LIVE AT MIDNIGHT

---
Maybe Phelps will hit below $10 and make it somewhat maybe tempting? The Powerpack for 3DS for less than $10 will be nice for those who don't have it yet!

---
UPDATE: 11:49PM EST -- prices are live for the products if you click them each individually... not sure where Michael Phelps and Witcher 2 went... maybe DOTD?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='steelcurtain11']Does anyone know what the limited edition gift is in the NWN collection?[/QUOTE]

hopefully your money back

[quote name='Namerson']Should I or shouldn't I pick up that Nyko Power Pak? I was really hoping to get it for 4.99.[/QUOTE]

The way Best Buy has been it will probably drop to 4.99 in a sale soon.

Bought Nintendogs 3DS on sale for 10.
Two weeks later got them for 8.
A few days later it was 7.
Today got them for 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ThingontheFloor']Stayed up late to grab a copy of Witcher 2 finally and it's gone missing. -_-[/QUOTE]

Could be they are going to put it up as a DOTD

Ended up grabbing a battery pack for my 3DS and the Batarang controller cause I have been wanting to get a controller for my PC. Also snagged a case and storage/clean kit for the 3DS that I picked up earlier this week for twice as much. Going to just use the new ones to return on the old receipt and get my gift card money back for that.

I think this is actually the most I've ever bought from a BB midnight sale.

Picked up the Batarang PS3, 3ds clean/protect kit, car charger and battery pack. I have the 360 Batarang and I love it

[quote name='Drathu']Picked up the Batarang PS3, 3ds clean/protect kit, car charger and battery pack. I have the 360 Batarang and I love it[/QUOTE]

Can someone tell me what's so great about the Batarang controllers? Does it feel better? More of the same? Can you connect it to a PC?

I picked up the Batarang PS3 controller, because I need one more controller and the price is right. Plus when I get angry and I throw it, it will look awesome.

What comes out of your butt when you sit on the toilet? The answer is the contents of this midnight sale.....fail!

[quote name='Namerson']Can someone tell me what's so great about the Batarang controllers? Does it feel better? More of the same? Can you connect it to a PC?[/QUOTE]

I picked up a ps3 batarang @ tru last night. Haven't tried it yet but for $17 it's worth a shot to me, just for the 360 type stick layout.

[quote name='Namerson']Can someone tell me what's so great about the Batarang controllers? Does it feel better? More of the same? Can you connect it to a PC?[/QUOTE]

Cool leds, nice D-Pad, idk about the pc stuff.

[quote name='ShockandAww']What time does that go live?[/QUOTE]

1AM EST items will start getting listed.
By 1:30-3AM we will have the deal pricing up.

Damn, i'd totally buy that Batarang controller for PS3, but apparently it needs the USB dongle plugged in at all times. (Not really a fan of that, plus my PS3 only has 2 slots)

[quote name='mrclutch']Does anybody know what the price was on the 46 inch Google TV was that is sold out already?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just saw that myself. I'm surprised we haven't seen these things clearanced more; they didn't seem to sell for sh!t, and I know I've seen the Google TV blu ray players drop a lot in price.

[quote name='jle7385']What comes out of your butt when you sit on the toilet? The answer is the contents of this midnight sale.....fail![/QUOTE]

fail comes out of your butt?
:booty:

[quote name='jle7385']What comes out of your butt when you sit on the toilet? The answer is the contents of this midnight sale.....fail![/QUOTE]

Are you saying you eat pieces of fail like this for breakfast?

In for a Nyko bettery pack for 3ds. Will use it for trips, etc while I use the normal 3ds baterey (and get to use e cradle) when i am home.

Pretty decent deal for the 3DS official case and nyko battery for all those new 3DS owners out there.

Gluttons are out in full force this AM; good luck to you all as you ravage through the D.O.D. (along with me) and just grind out the next 30 minutes...

For only $2 off I think I'll wait on that battery pack. If all else fails I'll just skip some fast food one day and get it at full price.

Somehow I missed the car charger for the 3DS... wondering if I want that or not. I just can't currently imagine a situation in which I would need it, but then again, it's only $5...

[quote name='psunami']Rockstar Games....

GTA 4 Complete - $39.99
LA Noire Complete - $49.99
Red Dead Redemption GOTY - $49.99[/QUOTE]

Those are the DOTD games and those are original prices and not the sale prices.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anyone know if Batarang 360 controller will work on PC?[/QUOTE]

Would love to know this as well. Was looking for a controller for PC use.It is a wired controller for Xbox.

[quote name='Mike360']Those are the DOTD games and those are original prices and not the sale prices.[/QUOTE]

If you click them they show up for $20

bread's done
Back