Best Buy Midnight Sale Tonight (12/22) - DEALS ARE LIVE

CrossFireXT17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=OnlineMidnightSale_Gaming&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&p=[promotion%2C+synonymns]&pu=defaultusr&pt=1324533601

Not the craziest sale in the world by any means.

PRICES GO LIVE AT MIDNIGHT

---
Maybe Phelps will hit below $10 and make it somewhat maybe tempting? The Powerpack for 3DS for less than $10 will be nice for those who don't have it yet!

---
UPDATE: 11:49PM EST -- prices are live for the products if you click them each individually... not sure where Michael Phelps and Witcher 2 went... maybe DOTD?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mcthatch']fail comes out of your butt?
:booty:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strikeratt']Are you saying you eat pieces of fail like this for breakfast?[/QUOTE]

I love you guys.

I'm tempted to get the Nyko Battery Pack for the 3DS. The stock battery life is pretty bad and I've heard great things about it.

Went ahead and picked up the essential 3Ds items - battery, case, screen protector pack thing.
Seems like a good deal for a little over $20. Man its going to suck if I don't get that Zelda DS on the 25th.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Anyone know if Batarang 360 controller will work on PC?[/QUOTE]

It should. I don't think I've run into a wired controller for the 360 that didn't also get recognized on the PC. Both my Afterglow and Street Fighter pads, for example, get recognized on my PC without a hitch.

Ordered the battery pak for $8. I've had multiple people tell me about this exact product in the past and for $8 I know it'll come in handy on the long flights i'm taking in 2012. Very much appreciated, thanks everyone.

Well... excellent deal on L.A. Noire Complete edition... already bought GTA during Target's B2G1 free deal back in Nov.... Yes complete... & bought RDR when it was 9.99 when it was first time on sale for 29.99 using a $20 GC a while back too... While it's a good deal, will have to skip it... have tons of backlog... I just keep buying stuff from BB :whistle2:D

[quote name='Xellos2099']Will the 3ds power work work with the silicion cover?

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-...sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324610716&sr=8-1-spell

I know i was kicking myself in the head the week after i got the skin they announced the secondary attachment pad.[/QUOTE]

it does not work. i had that silicon cover and then bought the power pack and it wouldn't fit over it. i cut up a little square shape on the bottom, but now it is just flimsy. thinking about throwing my silicon cover away. looking for one that fits. not sure why nyko isn't making one since they make the power pack.

Why did I buy the Neverwinter Nights Collection when I already have every version, flavor, and color of those two games including the Korean Collectors Edition in the tin case? Am I sick or something?

[quote name='EZgamer85']I picked up the Batarang Controller for the PS3. I used a $25 gift card they sent me for a canceled order.[/QUOTE]

I was going to do this, but I was waiting on my gift cards. So I went to bed and set an alarm for 7:30 am to see if I would get them by then. I never woke up :(

Worst morning ever.

Picked up Batarang ps3 controller, it has some decent reviews on other websites and my controller is starting to wear out. Gotten both good and bad 3rd party controllers in the past but this seemed worth the risk at 19.99.

[quote name='themidgardknight']I was going to do this, but I was waiting on my gift cards. So I went to bed and set an alarm for 7:30 am to see if I would get them by then. I never woke up :(

Worst morning ever.[/QUOTE]

First world problems....

Can't believe I stayed up for Witcher 2 and it didn't show :( I guess it was suppose to be Neverwinter Nights

Oddly $29.99 is the regular price for Neverwinter Nights

This Midnight Sale was a scam and a bait. Ordered a Batarang controller only to have it canceled miraculously an hour after the sale price ended. Spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service only to be told that customer care would call me back in about 5 days because they couldn't do the price override themselves. Anything with a 5 hour price window is bound to be Shaq-Fu'd up and a pain to make them honor.

[quote name='princemoonrise']This Midnight Sale was a scam and a bait. Ordered a Batarang controller only to have it canceled miraculously an hour after the sale price ended. Spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service only to be told that customer care would call me back in about 5 days because they couldn't do the price override themselves. Anything with a 5 hour price window is bound to be Shaq-Fu'd up and a pain to make them honor.[/QUOTE]

Why are these prices dead now? I planned to go in store later and buy it but the prices online are higher now.

[quote name='Romeo']Why are these prices dead now? I planned to go in store later and buy it but the prices online are higher now.[/QUOTE]

called midnight sale for a reason. It ended at 5 am.

[quote name='sylveranking']called midnight sale for a reason. It ended at 5 am.[/QUOTE]

Your reply is nigh redundant. The midnight sale term meant it went live at midnight. All deals this month that I've seen have been for a 24 hour period.

The sale was only live from midnight to 5am - it was a special thing and even though it was advertised on the site, something like that is bound to cause customer service reps to go clueless, not to mention cause problems for people who put in their orders and can't do anything in the span of time because the stores weren't even open during the time the prices were active. I checked after 5am and the prices went back up, and even though its been less than half a day, they couldn't do a price adjustment without escalating to a callback (in 5 days) which sucks. Mine was also for an in store pickup, and theres tons of those controllers on the shelf so it is not a stock or demand problem at all. Its ridiculous for them to have a sale like this when they are already having issues with mass cancellations to the point of it making national news. Its just jamming up their customer service line even worse than it is. 5 days for a callback is unacceptable.

[quote name='Romeo']Your reply is nigh redundant. The midnight sale term meant it went live at midnight. All deals this month that I've seen have been for a 24 hour period.[/QUOTE]

Well actually those were called Deals of the Day and this one was called a Midnight sale so it ending earlier then the rest should have been expected...

bread's done
Back