Best Buy Outlet - Hulk & Peggle $2.99

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Does Outlet Center item mean It's used? I'm confused.
Got Blur for $15 as a Outlet Center game to. Nice if thats new.[/QUOTE]

Nope,they are new, just put on clearance.

[quote name='jaide']Free shipping seems to not be working for me anymore. Anyone else having that problem?[/QUOTE]

I think the free shipping is indeed dead... I put in an order about 1 PM EST and it worked fine. A friend just tried and said it wasn't working and I tried again and it definitely wasn't working anymore.

I just placed an order with free shipping literally 20 minutes ago, and now it's not working anymore. I don't know if it suddenly just died or its limited to one per account?

I managed to get the free shipping to work for me again. I basically signed out of my bestbuy.com account, added what I wanted to my cart, went to checkout, and free shipping worked for me again. Hopefully it works for everyone else.

Got the Hulk for $3.28 after tax, thanks OP. I may head to my nearby BBs this weekend to see if any of these "NOT AVAILABLE" products are in fact available.

I completely forgot about the sliver membership thing. I order Blur last night and got charged shipping because I could not link my accounts. Took care of that today and free shipping on Hulk. Once Blur ships I can get a refund on my $2.99 also so thanks everyone.

strange...I put in an order about 45 minutes ago, and was able to get free shipping. Now when I try to do it again, it doesn't take the shipping off when I get to the confirm order screen. Anybody else having trouble?

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']strange...I put in an order about 45 minutes ago, and was able to get free shipping. Now when I try to do it again, it doesn't take the shipping off when I get to the confirm order screen. Anybody else having trouble?[/QUOTE]

Was doing the same thing for me. Trick is, you need to log out of your account, then log back in when prompted during checkout. In order:

1. Follow CrazyJoe's link for free shipping
2. Make sure at the top of the page you are logged out
3. Search for your game, or just select the system and sort by price low to high for the cheap games
4. Add games to cart and checkout
5. Sign back in when prompted and complete transaction

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Does Outlet Center item mean It's used? I'm confused.
Got Blur for $15 as a Outlet Center game to. Nice if thats new.[/QUOTE]

So, this is what the guy at my BB told me today. Apparently, BB gets charged for holding inventory too long, so they do a "call back" to recall these items and centrally locate them - hence the "Outlet Center". So essentially, items that are on clearance and BB is getting charged for the inventory go to the "Outlet Center". If they are not getting charged for the inventory and want to clear the space, it is just regular clearance. This is also why most items in the "Outlet Center" are not available for store pickup - because the stores were told to send them all to the "Outlet Center".

This could be 100% dead on, or 0% accurate - just what the guy at my store told me today. In any case, the items are supposed to be new, and that is my past experience as well.

Not working for me... both are "Not available."

The Outlet thing is kind of frustrating in general. I was looking at the cheap DS games and found Retro Game Challenge. It shows up as available, but then says it is unavailable to ship to any of the stores around me + no shipping. I don't expect $2.99 games to stay in stock very long, but how hard it is to put an OOS message on the page? Geeze.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lowdwn169']got the hulk for my son for his birthday:) thanks for the heads up[/QUOTE]

Come on dad! $3 game for your son's birthday! He must've already had a big blow out at Disneyland or something.

[quote name='ayepapajohn']Come on dad! $3 game for your son's birthday! He must've already had a big blow out at Disneyland or something.[/QUOTE]

Don't be a dick its the thought that counts not the money amount spent

[quote name='ayepapajohn']Come on dad! $3 game for your son's birthday! He must've already had a big blow out at Disneyland or something.[/QUOTE]
when you have 2 other sons and a daughter(4 kids total), a game is a game in his eyes. he is going to be 8. plus he has 122 other xbox360 games, a ps3 and a wii at his disposal ;);)

[quote name='TwistedOwnz']Don't be a dick its the thought that counts not the money amount spent[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't exactly put much value on the thought either.

There are a bunch of games i would like on there, but now everything is unavailable. I guess I am too late :(

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Being completely honest it's actually one of the worst comic book games out there and looks like it's a PS2 game.

Even though that's the case, I'm biting on this! Thanks OP! I can't resist a cheap comic book/movie tiein![/QUOTE]

I disagree.

Only the Wii and the PC version looked like a PS2 game.

The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions looked pretty good except for the cut scenes.

I loved TIH game and completed it and unlocked everything.
It's not as good as Ultimate Destruction but not many super hero games are.

TIH had a pretty good upgrade system and by the end of the game, you were pretty much unbeatable (as Hulk should be).

I have the rare "Red Hulk" copy from Gamestop.

[quote name='Zimmy']I disagree.

Only the Wii and the PC version looked like a PS2 game.

The Xbox 360 and PS3 versions looked pretty good except for the cut scenes.

I loved TIH game and completed it and unlocked everything.
It's not as good as Ultimate Destruction but not many super hero games are.

TIH had a pretty good upgrade system and by the end of the game, you were pretty much unbeatable (as Hulk should be).

I have the rare "Red Hulk" copy from Gamestop.[/QUOTE]

what u mean a rare red hulk copy? can u post a pic?

Just got my shipping confirmation for Hulk from Best Buy. They shipped it their streamlite shipping method, which takes forever, just to give a heads-up for anyone expecting it soon.

[quote name='The Punisher']what u mean a rare red hulk copy? can u post a pic?[/QUOTE]
b_425_0_16777215_0___images_stories_thekartel_e583afdfa63ae44aca0674a1633e2567.jpg

283x196_060908b.jpg

For a mere $57 more dollars than we're paying, you too could have looked like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HORSEBORSE']this deal does NOT work. Delete this thread. i added 3 games to cart and the shipping option is greyed out.[/QUOTE]

You dont say.

[quote name='nightmare452']In for Hulk for 3.17 shipped, even if I played it before, can always give it away as a gift.[/QUOTE]
I would love to receive Hulk as a gift! Or if you wanna sell it to me for $3.17 I can do that too!

[quote name='mightymek']Just got my shipping confirmation for Hulk from Best Buy. They shipped it their streamlite shipping method, which takes forever, just to give a heads-up for anyone expecting it soon.[/QUOTE]
I just got my shipping notice too. I have never had something shipped streamlite. How long does it take usually?

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']I just got my shipping notice too. I have never had something shipped streamlite. How long does it take usually?[/QUOTE]

I don't recall exactly, but I ordered a Bluray on Thanksgiving, and it took well over a week from the ship date to get to me. I thought maybe it was slow mail due to Black Friday online orders, but I received everything else from other companies way faster.

[quote name='Kerig']
b_425_0_16777215_0___images_stories_thekartel_e583afdfa63ae44aca0674a1633e2567.jpg

283x196_060908b.jpg

For a mere $57 more dollars than we're paying, you too could have looked like this.[/QUOTE]

Goooooo palette swap!

Mine shipped out too, never had anything shipped via streamlite before.

[quote name='Kerig']

283x196_060908b.jpg

For a mere $57 more dollars than we're paying, you too could have looked like this.[/QUOTE]

thanks. nothing special. i was thinking that u were talking about a special edition with metal case and stuff.

If you check out GameStop you can find used copies with the Red Hulk. I have lots around me, but he's not a big enough difference for me to go get another copy.

its good that this deal is Dead cause all the $3 games i wouldnt waste my time playing them, especially that Hulk turd. im not going to fill up my backlog with feces.

[quote name='HORSEBORSE']its good that this deal is Dead cause all the $3 games i wouldnt waste my time playing them, especially that Hulk turd. im not going to fill up my backlog with feces.[/QUOTE]

I believe this is the actual definition of sour grapes. Most people use sour grapes incorrectly but I think this is exactly what is meant by that fable. Hooray!

There are literally no copies at any Best Buy anywhere in Chicago.

wtf?

Any chance Amazon would do a price match?

[quote name='TwistedOwnz']Don't be a dick its the thought that counts not the money amount spent[/QUOTE]

I was being sarcastic. If it was my son's birthday I would also buy him something from a dollar store. Don't get too butthurt now. :booty:

i think its all bull Crap, i wanted the buy COD
B,O prestige edition and they dont sell them in any stores and when i try to buy/order online it says that it is not available. and when
i asked to guy that worked at best buy he told me that it just means they cant ship to the store they can only ship at your house...
well that was wrong to. so what the hell is the use of advertising it if you can buy it at a store cant order & pick up at store and can ship it to my house ??? like i said BULL CRAP !!

bread's done
Back