Best Buy Outlet - Hulk & Peggle $2.99

[quote name='Alex121006']i think its all bull Crap, i wanted the buy COD
B,O prestige edition and they dont sell them in any stores and when i try to buy/order online it says that it is not available. and when
i asked to guy that worked at best buy he told me that it just means they cant ship to the store they can only ship at your house...
well that was wrong to. so what the hell is the use of advertising it if you can buy it at a store cant order & pick up at store and can ship it to my house ??? like i said BULL CRAP !![/QUOTE]

it was available in some zip codes. deals sometimes go belly up cause people ... buy them. what is up with the whining on cag lately?

Just checked my shipment status from my email yesterday and mine is out for delivery via UPS as off 8:xx AM EST today. I guess taking a shot at the express shipping for free paid off.

[quote name='slidecage']got to love that free shipping trick grabbed another 3 games for 9 shipped

5 games for 17 shipped very nice[/QUOTE]

what games?

[quote name='mvp828']Just checked my shipment status from my email yesterday and mine is out for delivery via UPS as off 8:xx AM EST today. I guess taking a shot at the express shipping for free paid off.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's awesome! Didn't realize you could change the shipping speed and still have it be free. Wish I would have known that before lol. Just tried it myself, ordering a blu-ray I had intended to pick up in store Sunday anyway and it shows estimated delivery as Monday/Tuesday.

I have yet to find any of these clearance games either in stock locally or available for ship to store. is there some sort of trick or is it just timing?

Just a theory but the reason I think that all stores are basically OOS on Hulk and other clearance games is because stores sent most of their inventory to the website. I got my copy of the Hulk today and it has a $59.99 price sticker on it which makes it look like it came from a store originally.

[quote name='animemaniac14']what games?[/QUOTE]

dangerous hunts 2011 Ds for 5
Some atari game for psp for 3
Soft-Imagine Ice Champions-Nintendo DS 3

3 games for 11 i guess + got Fashion Week Jr. Designer-Nintendo DS 2 copies for 6

so
5 games for 17

thought i grabbed more but guess i didnt

I say keep it on the main page cause games DO come back in stock .... Ice champs and Fashion week was OUT OF STOCK weds but came back in stock today

2 cheap presents

DS GAMES IN STOCK NOW for 3
Fashion Week Jr. Designer-Nintendo DS
Paws & Claws: Pet Vet Australian Adventures
Disney's A Christmas Carol
Imagine Ice Champions

5 bucks
Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers

bread's done
Back