BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='freshzen']I actually found The Witcher 2 pre-owned, and it was ringing up at $24.99, not $12.99.[/QUOTE]

Same here. They easily price matched it though

picked up killzone 3, it ringed as 17.99 but they price matched it to the online price of 9.99

my used copy didnt haev a cover tho

feels naked man

Picked up :ps3:AssCreedRev for $4.99 and thankfully it came with original case/sleeve/booklet. Disc was in "like new" condition with no scratches. To my surprise, AssCreed 1 was included on the same disc too. Two games for $4.99, an awesome deal.

I ordered a new Wii w/2 games at Newegg for $69.99, hopefully Best Buy will have some good Wii $5 games soon.

I dont wanna do a pickup without seeing the game. I need at least the original case, I kept the book/manual thing from a copy I ended up trading months ago.

[quote name='Sychophantom']Every time I buy used from Best Buy, it comes in a generic case with no instructions.[/QUOTE]That's one of the things gamestop is good for I rarely have a problem locating a case/maual to swap out when needed.

[quote name='D23']picked up killzone 3, it ringed as 17.99 but they price matched it to the online price of 9.99
my used copy didnt have a cover tho
feels naked man[/QUOTE]
Speak up here to make them get their act together with web/store prices being the same. That way there's no need for a pm & it won't be double dipping when using a coupon.
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-B...BB-com-when-physical-stores-have/idi-p/676063

Every time I buy used from Best Buy, it comes in a generic case with no instructions.

When BB first started doing used games, this did not happen. Every game I bought, even older PS2 games, came with case and manual. That seems to have changed lately. Last 6 games I've tried to order, 3 were disc only, 1 was case but no manual, 2 were complete.

They look to have become more "Gamestop-like" with respect to their used games. The B2G1 + free shipping from BB.com always made it worth it, but two sets of returns in a row I'll likely pass on future deals given the uncertainty. Amazon Warehouse deals + eBay, while a bit more expensive, less hassle than dealing with disappointment + returns.

Whenever i buy it used from BB and the game doesnt come with the case, i would just walk into gamestop and ask to have one. 90% of the time, they have said yes.

[quote name='aeonus']Very much so. Don't let the tutorial at the beginning put you off. Apparently, it was tacked on for the EE and is poorly designed.[/QUOTE]

i hated the game based on this exact thing. i couldn't even get through the tutorial because it was so god awful. i'm not sure what the heck i did with my copy but all i know i hated the game. damn you for making me rethink it. i'm gonna have to do some research

[quote name='gothamcentral79']Awesome. Been meaning to get Witcher 2 so I just got one through in store pickup.[/QUOTE]

Just grabbed mine today and it was brand new still sealed with a $44.99 preowned sticker over the plastic.

^ Yeah, the witcher 2 is definitely one of my favorite games this gen. Just endure past the tutorial and let it have it's way with you. You won't be sorry :D

Yeah dont let the tutorial stop you. If you want ur ass handed to you and play a really fun RPG that has great action and story then do it.

[quote name='tk_tymes']^ Yeah, the witcher 2 is definitely one of my favorite games this gen. Just endure past the tutorial and let it have it's way with you. You won't be sorry :D[/QUOTE]

It's pretty brutal on the hardest difficulty btw. (At least it is at first.) I like a challenge and all, but a challenge isn't massing enemies to pretty much 1-2 punch me dead.

Thanks OP! Bought a used copy of Uncharted 3. Was perfect for me as I don't care about Multiplayer so none of the DLC in the game of the year appealed to me as it was all multiplayer related. Used a certificate and was 5.33 with free shipping :) Can't beat that.

My Order came in today. Cross Edge and Last Rebellion came in complete. Resonance of Fate was disk only. Now I need to get acceptable artwork and a manual. :(

[quote name='StryderOmega']It's pretty brutal on the hardest difficulty btw. (At least it is at first.) I like a challenge and all, but a challenge isn't massing enemies to pretty much 1-2 punch me dead.[/QUOTE]
I had my ass handed to me on easy lol.

Woof, that Witcher 2 tutorial is worse than EA and Activision combined. I remember being so crushed after playing it, after how awesome I heard the game was. Sold the game away then ended up playing it at a friend's house a few months later where he'd advanced well past that part.

Went out that night and bought a new copy for $40!

:ps3: Uncharted - $4.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic yarn - $9.99
:ps3::360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $9.99
:ps3::360: NHL 12 - $9.99
:ps3::360: Max Payne 3 - $9.99
:ps3::360: Battlefield 3 - $9.99
:ps3::360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $9.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary - $14.99
:ps3::360: Assassin's Creed III - $34.99

BUMP:

:ps3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $4.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $9.99
:ps3::360: NHL 12 $9.99
:ps3::360: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:ps3::360: Battlefield 3 $9.99
:ps3::360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $9.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $14.99
:ps3::360: Assassin's Creed III $34.99

In for Uncharted. Gonna start building up a PS3 collection. Hopefully I can find one with the actual cover.

wow @ COD Black Ops being $10. Never thought I'd see the day, even though its preowned haha.

Thanks for the update!

link ---------> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/null/pcmcat261700050032.c?id=pcmcat261700050032

:360:
call of duty black ops $9.99
max payne 3 $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
battlefield 3 $9.99
call of duty MW3 $9.99
halo combat evolved anniversary $14.99
assassins creed 3 $34.99

:ps3:
uncharted drakes fortune $4.99
call of duty black ops $9.99
NHL 12 $9.99
max payne 3 $9.99
battlefield 3 $9.99
call of duty MW3 $9.99
assassins creed 3 $34.99

:wii:
kirbys epic yarn $9.99

[quote name='coopscohen']BUMP:

:ps3: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $4.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $9.99
:ps3::360: NHL 12 $9.99
:ps3::360: Max Payne 3 $9.99
:ps3::360: Battlefield 3 $9.99
:ps3::360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 $9.99
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary $14.99
:ps3::360: Assassin's Creed III $34.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. I might pick up NHL 12 again. I had it but never really got into it. Might try again.

its funny. they just had black ops and modern warfare 3 on sale new for 30 bucks now they have them used for 10, lol.

Do they have an online pass?

[quote name='Deader2818']its funny. they just had black ops and modern warfare 3 on sale new for 30 bucks now they have them used for 10, lol.

Do they have an online pass?[/QUOTE]

Nope no online pass required for Call of Duty series.

[quote name='Deader2818']its funny. they just had black ops and modern warfare 3 on sale new for 30 bucks now they have them used for 10, lol.

no i dont think none of the call of duty have online pass

No, the Call of Duty games don't use online passes. Battlefield 3 does, though, I believe.

^I'd go with Black Ops. It (arguably) had the best campaign of the series (at least, I thought it was great and I've played all three MWs); I can't speak for the multiplayer.

[quote name='Deader2818']i never played a cod game but for 10 bucks i might as well try one.

Which is better between the two?[/QUOTE]

Black Ops has my favorite multiplayer and campaign out of the entire series and MW3 is probably my least favorite. So I'd definitely go with Black Ops.

And according to HowLongToBeat.com it takes an average of 7 hours to complete.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Black Ops has my favorite multiplayer and campaign out of the entire series and MW3 is probably my least favorite. So I'd definitely go with Black Ops.

And according to HowLongToBeat.com it takes an average of 7 hours to complete.[/QUOTE]
Same here MW3 was my least favorite. It was probably because they rushed it out with 3 studios working on one game.

What are people's thoughts on Max Payne 3 at this price? Good deal? How long is the campaign? Haven't followed pricing on this game too close lately...

[quote name='Dund3r']What are people's thoughts on Max Payne 3 at this price? Good deal? Haven't followed pricing on this game too close lately...[/QUOTE]I think it's pretty good; the lowest price I've seen was $8.99 at Kmart for Black Friday last year, and the lowest I've seen since for used copies is $12-$15, IIRC.

[quote name='Dund3r']What are people's thoughts on Max Payne 3 at this price? Good deal? How long is the campaign? Haven't followed pricing on this game too close lately...[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely recommend it; at that price, especially. It was one of my favorite games last year, a pretty long campaign (maybe 10+ hours? it's been awhile since I beat it) and some of the best gun play that I can remember!

Black Ops with Zombies smokes all of those other games on that list. Survival mode on that game is a blast. The "Der Reise" map is one of my favorite maps for shooters of all time.

bread's done
Back