BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about this B1G1 50% deal... I have a valid $10 off used game $29.99 and up coupon. Could I use this in conjunction with the 50%...? Just figured someone may have experience with this. Thanks!

Damn, $10 for L4D2 is a great deal. I checked stores in 3 or 4 different states where I have friends / family.. No luck. Seems like this might be pretty hard to come by.

How's the online community for Black Ops 2 on the Wii u?

And can anyone comment on Your Shape Fitness Evolved 13? Is it worth $14? 

If you are a GCU member, you can get the last of us for about $40 with the $20 certificate with pre-order games deal.

Just if anyone wanted the Last of Us for somewhat cheap right off the bat, you can get Black Ops 2 and Lego Batman 2 for the Wii and trade it into GS. According to GS site, at http://www.gamestop.com/trade2, you can trade both in for $50. Then just have to pay $9.99 for the rest. Meaning it's about $47 plus tax. A little bit cheaper if you're an GCU member.
I know that. But it you'd rather have it off right away. It's really $60 with a $20. But if there's nothing else you want at what's the use?

Ugh so annoyed.

Waited for a couple of hours for the site to take the 50% off the second used game, come back online today and see they finally update, but now L4D2 is OoS.

If you are a GCU member, you can get the last of us for about $40 with the $20 certificate with pre-order games deal.

Just if anyone wanted the Last of Us for somewhat cheap right off the bat, you can get Black Ops 2 and Lego Batman 2 for the Wii and trade it into GS. According to GS site, at http://www.gamestop.com/trade2, you can trade both in for $50. Then just have to pay $9.99 for the rest. Meaning it's about $47 plus tax. A little bit cheaper if you're an GCU member.
Edit: reading comprehension fail.

Thanks OP, 

Got ZombiU and Super Mario Galaxy 2

(Already have Super mario bros. U so I figured I should just skip Super Mario Bros Wii - maybe when it's $5)

Either my best buy was wiped out in three hours, or something is up. The gaming section was so barren today. Looks like I'll be ordering online.

Had Black Ops 2 and Dead Space 3 in my hands and just couldn't pull the trigger.  Would've come out to $40 or so.  I'd gladly pay $20 alone for Black Ops but I realized I had no interest in finishing Dead Space 3 and I couldn't find anything else I wanted.  If they had Arkham City I probably would've added that for $5 more.  Maybe I'll try another BB tomorrow.

Yay, picked up my copy finally of Halo: CE I had waiting for me in store. They had grabbed a new and sealed one :).

Are these ringing up at the sale prices in store?  In the past, I have always had to price match BB.com, which negates the GCU discount and potentially the B1G150% off in store.

I picked up Black Ops 2 and Crysis 3 for about $40 today.

had to look through a ton of used games in generic cases to find the 2 games in good condition with artwork but not bad. 

These do not ring up instore. they essentially don't work at all.

i went instore to get blops2 x2 and b:ac x2 for trade fodder and dmc to keep, but it was all kablooey.

they couldnt do the x2 copies cuz they needed to pricematch and when they pm'd it wouldnt let them take 1/2 off pm price, only original price, so i had to go home and just do shipping, so idk.

when i tried to do dmc, they were able to pm it from 49.99 to 29.99, then 10 off coupon, said it wouldnt work but said they would just pm the whole thing to 19.99, so that's all good but no 10% off extra. only $2-3 but still, im a cag, so i complained, lol. but yeah nothing seems to work instore, but 19.99 for dmc was good enough for me.

Will gamestop accept games that have bestbuy cover art? If so, will they deduct the trade in value. Will they also deduct the value if I don't have the manual?

So much for the sales on Dead Space 3 & Crysis 3.  They jacked it back up to $34.99.  What the...after 1 day?

Got my L4D2 and Prototype 2 today. L4D2 had original case, Prototype 2 was a generic case. Win some, lose some.

:wii: Elebits $4.99

:wii: uDraw Dood's Big Adventure $4.99

:ds: Kung Zhu $4.99

:wii: Storybook Workshop $4.99

:ps3: Tom Clancy's HAWX $7.99

:wii: Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree $7.99

:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess $7.99

:360: Virtua Fighter 5 $7.99

:ps3: DJ Hero 2 $7.99

:ps3: inFamous Collection $9.99

:360: The Witcher 2: Assasins of Kings $9.99

:wii: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 $9.99

:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $12.99

:360: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded $14.99

:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy $14.99

:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $14.99

:360: Catherine $14.99

:wii: Disney Sing it: Pop Hits $14.99

:360: Aliens: Colonial Marines $19.99

:ps3: X-Men: Destiny $19.99

Sweet - perfect timing on Witcher 2 as I've had that on my mind after seeing the great looking E3 demo of Witcher 3.  Thanks Vinyl and coopscohen!

Price is just too good to skip on the Witcher 2, even if I don't play it for a while.  

Infamous Collection is a great price as well.

These do not ring up instore. they essentially don't work at all.

i went instore to get blops2 x2 and b:ac x2 for trade fodder and dmc to keep, but it was all kablooey.

they couldnt do the x2 copies cuz they needed to pricematch and when they pm'd it wouldnt let them take 1/2 off pm price, only original price, so i had to go home and just do shipping, so idk.

when i tried to do dmc, they were able to pm it from 49.99 to 29.99, then 10 off coupon, said it wouldnt work but said they would just pm the whole thing to 19.99, so that's all good but no 10% off extra. only $2-3 but still, im a cag, so i complained, lol. but yeah nothing seems to work instore, but 19.99 for dmc was good enough for me.
you could always do in-store pick up so you don't have to wait for shipping

Been wanting to pick up both of the Infamous games for a while now. Generally, what condition does used games from Best Buy come in? And are they usually complete?

Great deals on the inFamous Collection, Witcher 2 and Twilight Princess. But I already own the inFamous games, don't own a 360 or a Wii. So it looks like I'm not spending my $5 gift card (again) this week. More for everyone else I suppose.

Been wanting to pick up both of the Infamous games for a while now. Generally, what condition does used games from Best Buy come in? And are they usually complete?
manuals are digital on the disc, and the DLC is via a voucher (skins, and powers for infamous 2, as well as Infamous Festival of Blood)

Festival of Blood is $9.99 via psn

buying used you are unlikely to be getting the voucher.

I've owned Witcher 2 probably 3 times, keep giving it another chance, and I still cannot find out where to go in the city in chapter 2.  The quest map is so horrible I can't get to the indicator on the map.  I keep giving up and trading the game in, lol.

I bought this on Steam for $7 on sale this weekend. It really brought my iMac to it's knees. I just picked up a copy to play on the Xbox, so I can play it in something that is above ten frames per second.

I remembered seeing both covers of Catherine last week in the used game section of a Best Buy that I don't usually go to.
I can't make it back up there today, but I did place two instore pick up orders. Hopefully they pull the two different ones for me.

...and I do NOT recommend Colonial Marines for $20 used.

sweet, ordered Witcher 2.. now just need time to go back to Witcher: EE picked up on steam sale couple years ago, I got far into it.. great game.

I remembered seeing both covers of Catherine last week in the used game section of a Best Buy that I don't usually go to.
I can't make it back up there today, but I did place two instore pick up orders. Hopefully they pull the two different ones for me.

...and I do NOT recommend Colonial Marines for $20 used.
I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of CAGs who don't recommend this game for $10 used :D

Got my infamous collection in the mail and they gave me 2 copies of infamous 1 , not sure how that happened they both have the collection label . I'm pissed closest best buy is a 45 minute drive or I can spend a half an hour on the phone with customer service explaining it to them and have to go out of my way to ship it back , plus it's oos so I'm sol either way .

Got my infamous collection in the mail and they gave me 2 copies of infamous 1 , not sure how that happened they both have the collection label . I'm pissed closest best buy is a 45 minute drive or I can spend a half an hour on the phone with customer service explaining it to them and have to go out of my way to ship it back , plus it's oos so I'm sol either way .
That sucks. My copy just shipped today. If it comes with two copies of Infamous 2, expect a PM from me, lol.

I can't make it back up there today, but I did place two instore pick up orders. Hopefully they pull the two different ones for me..

Sweet,
Just picked up my order and it was in fact one of each cover.

That sucks. My copy just shipped today. If it comes with two copies of Infamous 2, expect a PM from me, lol.
Haha I'll be more than willing to make the swap .

Did anyone try to purchase any of these in store, if so did it ring up the sale price? I want to use my B2G1 free coupon on used games.

You should be able to Price Match it to their website and then use the coupon. YMMV but off the top of my head I don't see why it wouldn't work. I went into mine and got the Witcher 2 for $9.99

Put an order in yesterday for store pickup and got worried when they told me I couldn't do it at that store.  Called and tried to get free shippping but they said oos online, even though when I ordered it shipping was available. Thankfully they found one close to my work so I am going to go tonight after work to pick it up.   

bread's done
Back