BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered Zelda : TP. It shipped, in what appears to be, retail shrink wrap with a "pre-owned" sticker slapped on it. I originally ordered it because the artwork on my original copy was messed up (let a friend borrow the game). So I essentially was taking an $8 dollar gamble on getting some new artwork  :p. But now I'm considering putting it up on Ebay. I should add that it's not the Nintendo Selects cover. Has anyone had any experience with Best Buy shrink wrapping their pre-owned titles? Or did I somehow get a new copy labeled as pre-owned? 

Ordered Zelda : TP. It shipped, in what appears to be, retail shrink wrap with a "pre-owned" sticker slapped on it. I originally ordered it because the artwork on my original copy was messed up (let a friend borrow the game). So I essentially was taking an $8 dollar gamble on getting some new artwork :p. But now I'm considering putting it up on Ebay. I should add that it's not the Nintendo Selects cover. Has anyone had any experience with Best Buy shrink wrapping their pre-owned titles? Or did I somehow get a new copy labeled as pre-owned?
Is there a Best Buy barcode sticker over the UPC? Inside the shrinkwrap?

Ordered Zelda : TP. It shipped, in what appears to be, retail shrink wrap with a "pre-owned" sticker slapped on it. I originally ordered it because the artwork on my original copy was messed up (let a friend borrow the game). So I essentially was taking an $8 dollar gamble on getting some new artwork :p. But now I'm considering putting it up on Ebay. I should add that it's not the Nintendo Selects cover. Has anyone had any experience with Best Buy shrink wrapping their pre-owned titles? Or did I somehow get a new copy labeled as pre-owned?
They shrink wrap all used games to prevent people from playing and returning them. You can only exchange a Best Buy used game within 15 days once shrink wrap is broken. Return is only allowed if shrink wrap remains sealed on like a new game.

I'm pretty sure they do that to all the games. I've never bought a pre-owned game from that wasn't wrapped.

Is there a Best Buy barcode sticker over the UPC? Inside the shrinkwrap?
I probably should have added that I've never bought a pre-owned game from Best Buy. There is a barcode sticker over the UPC underneath the shrink wrap. The game looks immaculate and coupled with the fact that it was wrapped I thought I got a new copy somehow :lol: . Thanks for the quick responses guys.

LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures $9.99 :ds:
Asphalt 3D $9.99 :3ds:
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition $9.99 :3ds:
Pilotwings Resort $9.99 :3ds:
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga $10.99 :ds:
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier $12.99 :360: :ps3:
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance $19.99 :3ds:
New Super Mario Bros. 2 $19.99 :3ds:
Crysis 3 $29.99 :360: :ps3:
LittleBigPlanet $14.99 :ps3:

Nothing special this week, but there is a B2G1 on pre-owned

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Games-Promotions/null/pcmcat261700050032.c?id=pcmcat261700050032

inFAMOUS collection shows up as $9.99 but when added to the cart it jumps to $24.99.

Oh well. The closest BB to me is over a hour away and inFAMOUS isn't available for shipping anyways.

Damn. :(

I pulled the trigger for NSMB2. I'm not expecting a CN code but $15 cert + GCU for $3.xx shipped ain't bad and I can probably trade it in for a fair price.

I went and pulled the trigger now on NSMB2 as I doubt it'll last the night. Unfortunately, the B2G1 didn't work so i'll have to call for that to be adjusted. 

inFAMOUS collection shows up as $9.99 but when added to the cart it jumps to $24.99.

Oh well. The closest BB to me is over a hour away and inFAMOUS isn't available for shipping anyways.

Damn. :(
Last week's price. There used to be a glitch were you could get old prices with new promos (or vice versa) but BB has seemed to fix that.

link --------->http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&qp=cabcat0700000%23%230%23%2326s~~cpcmcat203500050000%23%230%23%232~~q4661737433736b753138~~nf396%7C%7C4f6e2053616c65&list=y&nrp=15&sc=gameToySP&sp=%2Bskushortlabel+skuid&usc=abcat0700000

this week buy 2 get one free

:360:

call of duty black ops $24.99

crysis 3 $29.99

tom clancy's ghost recon future solder$12.99

WWE 13 $37.99

:ps3:

crysis 3 $29.99

little big planet $14.99

tom clancy's ghost recon future solder$12.99

WWE 13 $37.99

:ds:

lego indiana jones the original adventures $9.99

lego star wars the complete saga $10.99

:3ds:

asphalt 3d $9.99

kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance $19.99

new super mario bros 2 $19.99

pilotwings resort $9.99

super street fighter IV 3d edition $9.99

Tempted to use my $10 off preowned code towards crysis 3,  but it seems to be available for around $20 used on 
Amazon regularly.  Any opinions on the game? 

Sorry if this has been answered, but I can't find the thread search feature and there's no FAQ in the OP. Does the @gamer $10 coupon for used games >$29.99 stack with the b2g1? Thanks

Sorry if this has been answered, but I can't find the thread search feature and there's no FAQ in the OP. Does the @gamer $10 coupon for used games >$29.99 stack with the b2g1? Thanks
Nope, doesn't seem to stack with ANYTHING, even your GCU!!! It ends up overriding the b2g1, I tryed it out earlier seeing if I could get it to work but no dice.

Homestar_twitter_icon_689.png

Has anyone had any experience with used games being backordered?  I placed an order last night only to find this morning that Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is now on back order.  I'm curious to know if there's any chance they'll actually fill this or if I'm SOL.  Thanks.

Well I took up the Buy 2 Get 1 to pick up a couple cheapos that I missed. So I got daBlob, Ghostbusters, and Duke Nukem Fornogoodreason. For like 16. Now to see how many of them get cancelled.

anyone know what happens if you try to return  1 of the games..

do you get  1/3 of the cash back  or do you have to return all 3    or they wont let you do the return....

soul hackers came imcomplete and would rather not have it 

anyone know what happens if you try to return 1 of the games..

do you get 1/3 of the cash back or do you have to return all 3 or they wont let you do the return....

soul hackers came imcomplete and would rather not have it
I would expect they would just refund you whatever that game cost, unless it was free, then there could be complications. YMMV though, I've had different experiences with different places. I would try talking to CS if you aren't sure.

I would expect they would just refund you whatever that game cost, unless it was free, then there could be complications. YMMV though, I've had different experiences with different places. I would try talking to CS if you aren't sure.
yea they gave me what the game costed... I was like your giving too much cause i personally think the TOTAL PRICE should be divided by 3 not 2

took the cash and got animal crossing pmed... if they said exchange only i would been happy with that and got SMB2....

its just too bad one had to be returned and they had no more instock instore

Does anyone see any new deals yet?
New deals are up now at the link in the OP, with nothing particularly noteworthy: Mass Effect 3 ( :360:) for $6.99, Tomb Raider ( :ps3:, :360:) for $29.99 (possible stacking with $10 off @Gamer coupon?).

bread's done
Back