BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 3 used games to be shipped on 12/31. Will I be able to get a price match for the b2g1 promo? In store? And yes they are all on the sane order/receipt

Went ahead and ordered Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Lolipop Chainsaw, and Demon Souls. Paid only $10 plus tax after a $15 Cert. 

Was only going to get UMVC. But since it was B2G1, might as well. :lol:

I bought 3 used games to be shipped on 12/31. Will I be able to get a price match for the b2g1 promo? In store? And yes they are all on the sane order/receipt
they will probably just do a return rebuy if you do it instore. Not sure over the phone, i'm pretty sure they'll pm but they'll probably take 30 minutes to an hour to get their shit together

I made a poor choice with this sale. I bought Kid Icarus because it's rare, I sold it because I didn't like it awhile back, Then got Monsster Hunter because it would sell out quickly ,but  I hated the demo, to cap it off I got Star Fox...which I never had fun with.

And I have ALBW, Layton, Animal Crossing, and Fire Emblem waiting to be played on the shelf.

Sorry if I picked up a game any of you wanted that sold out.

I just ordered the following for ~$12 each after a $10 RW cert:
-PS3 - Killzone Trilogy
-PS3 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance
-360 - TMNT

I've had no luck finding any of them locally so this worked out great for me! Thanks for the heads up, OP!! :D

All the 3DS games I want are OOS, any DS games that are mega must haves?  I'm planning on getting some Kirbys, maybe a decent :)lol:) Sonic game.  What would the best Harvest Moon be?

I was able to call with ease, less than 10 min. I got a pm on the b2g1 on the 3 games I ordered 12/31. Not sure if it helped that I have not received them yet, expected delivery is Monday. Worked out great for me

Is it possible to place two separate orders? I found a few $5 games I want along with a few $10 games I want.

Also does anybody know a good game that has the Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 3 price range?

Got these for myself though couple of them have decent trade in values at Amazon as well - if someone wants to go that way

Crash of the Titans :360:

Tropico 4 :360:

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 :ps3:

I mush have some amazing luck,every used game ive ordered from best buy has come complete and mint.The umvc3 i ordered a couple of days ago came complete as well.
I had a good track record as well. Only 1 came in incomplete, and that was it. Hopefully I get lucky. And for everyone else as well.

Is it possible to place two separate orders? I found a few $5 games I want along with a few $10 games I want.

Also does anybody know a good game that has the Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 3 price range?
Yes, I just had to clear my cache/cookies/all that crap and it worked. That or switch to a different browser. That works too.

Do you get double RZ points for used games if your GCU? Or is that only for new games? 

Just a heads up - noticed that a handful of 3DS games are back in stock for shipping - Super Mario Bro 2, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion etc.  Was tempted to order a few things but i have ordered enough from this past weekend. lol

I had 3 games in my cart and was getting free shipping and now it's charging 1.99 per game.  not sure why it changed from a few hours ago.  I only have 1 of the 3 available for ship to store.  oh well.

Does BB actually sell the pre-owned games in-store?  I haven't actually shopped inside one in years.

Does BB actually sell the pre-owned games in-store? I haven't actually shopped inside one in years.
Yes, but the in-store selection/quantity is very YMMV. Even the best stores pale in comparison to Gamestop's used game selection. Oddly enough, most of the stores around me don't even take trade-ins, so I question where limited selection of games are even coming from. I assume they would have a better selection to sell if they accepted trade-ins, so may some stores that take trade-ins have a much better selection than I have seen in my local stores.

Does BB actually sell the pre-owned games in-store? I haven't actually shopped inside one in years.
Yes and from what I have heard, some have a decent collection. Every store around me though has garbage. It looks like things best buy mostly converted from new to used like 10 copies of Brutal Legend.

Aww man...I had fire Emblem, Super Mario 3d Land and kid Icarus for 3ds in my cart, went to check out then...only store pickup...I was too slow....

Edit:by the way i saw pokemon Y available for shipping as of writing. Did not pick it as I have it already. Hope someone gets it XD

I'm glad I revisited the site just now.

I was able to snag a few nice 3DS games:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Super Mario 3D Land

Mario Kart 7

It was tough though. For the 3rd game I first had Fire Emblem in the cart. Then BAM in-store only. I then tried Ocarina of Time 3D, again went to in-store. Ended up settling on MK7. Figured worst case I can resell MK7 on eBay for $20-$25.

I just put in an order on January 2nd for 8 used games from their website.  They arrived today and I was wondering if I bring in the packing slip/receipt to the store they will adjust it to refelct the buy 2 get 1 sale?

On a positive note they were all in great shape and only one was in a generic case.  Even some pretty rare DS games arrived complete!

I have super mario 3d land , luigis mansion, and Zelda OOT in my cart. Now I wait
Will you get some kind of update if the games restock? Sorry if that's a noobie question but I don't understand why that would help and I really want to pick up OOT and luigi's mansion,

Your local BB probably does but all BBs do not. The BBs in my county have an average selection but if I drive 30 minutes to the next county they do not sell used games. One of the employees told me why once but can't remember. I think it might have been the individual store's policy, other retailers in the area sell used. They still accepted trade ins if I remember correctly. Used to live in that county and only go back when I have to.

Got my 3 games in today, and holy shit all 3 were complete. Original artwork/Cases/Manuals, I was most surprised the Cross Edge was complete, I just knew it'd be in a generic case.

Also got the original version of Disgaea 3, not the Greatest Hits one with the red bar. They all practically look brand new minus a few scratches on the cases and some specs on the discs

Your local BB probably does but all BBs do not. The BBs in my county have an average selection but if I drive 30 minutes to the next county they do not sell used games. One of the employees told me why once but can't remember. I think it might have been the individual store's policy, other retailers in the area sell used. They still accepted trade ins if I remember correctly. Used to live in that county and only go back when I have to.
I believe there are often pawn shop types of laws that make it difficult or prevent stores from taking trade-ins. Often, these fall under county or city laws and ordinances instead of state laws. Solely based on pure speculation, I suspect that Gamestop is willing to jump through the hoops to comply with those laws where Best Buy probably looks at it as being too much work since video games are not their single focus.

Ugh, I went too hard on this deal :(. I bought:

Mario Kart DS

Mario vs Donkey Kong 1 & 2

Mario Party DS

Super Mario 64 DS

Mario & Luigi Browser's Insider Story

Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Already Had # 1)

New Super Mario Bros DS

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Metroid Prime Hunters DS

Dragon Quest VI Realms of Revelation

Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen

Pokemon Conquest DS

Super Paper Mario

Still Looking for:

Kid Icarus

Luigi Dark Moon

Fire Emblem

All of the Zeldas (Except Twilight Princess)

Mario Kart 7

But only have $5 left on my giftcard :( and I only made my HUGE backlog even worse

Was able to order Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon Black and Paper Mario Sticker Star. Still holding out hope some other Nintendo games will pop up for 3Ds. Thanks for the heads up on the deal! 

Was able to order Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon Black and Paper Mario Sticker Star. Still holding out hope some other Nintendo games will pop up for 3Ds. Thanks for the heads up on the deal!
How recently were you able to put in your order? I have some in my cart, just waiting for them to pop up for shipping.. Thanks!

How recently were you able to put in your order? I have some in my cart, just waiting for them to pop up for shipping.. Thanks!
Kid Icarus Uprising was available for most of yesterday (figure 7 a.m. ET to 8 or 9 p.m. ET). It was the first day I saw it available. Paper Mario Sticker Star has been available frequently from what I've seen. As far as Pokemon Black, it kept showing up at different times as there being two different listings, with one never appearing to be in stock and another appearing and disappearing frequently. I was able to catch the page when it was listed as appearing and was able to put the order through. All three of my games have shipped already, with Pokemon being shipped first and separately. Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back