BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure does help, thanks I'll just keep an eye on things.  I was busy yesterday at work wasn't able to check to see a minor restock it seems.  Bummer.

I went on Howlongtobeat.com and added up all the games you bought click the spoiler if you want to know the total hours.
178.5 hours
Is that for completionist or just avg playtime? I actually can't wait to dive into this but I've been putting off playing a ton of games like oblivion, skyrim, far cry 3, far cry 2, fallout 3 & NV. UGH, why isn't there more time?

Is that for completionist or just avg playtime? I actually can't wait to dive into this but I've been putting off playing a ton of games like oblivion, skyrim, far cry 3, far cry 2, fallout 3 & NV. UGH, why isn't there more time?
That is average time. Competition time was waaaaaaaaaay more.

Does anyone know if I will be able to return one of the games without returning the others? Haven't received my games yet but I'd really prefer to only keep complete copies of games

I'm probably trying to catch a unicorn by wanting to grab Starfox 3D, Kid Icarus and Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon X/Y in the same transaction, but damnit, I have Best Buy gift cards and these are the last games out for 3DS right now that I want!

Bought 3 preowned games literally the day before the sale started. Called customer service to see if they would manually adjust it and refund me for one game. Rep I talked to said I would have to take the games into best buy and do a return-rebuy. Games won't be delivered til Monday... FFFFUUUUU best buy, so much for their price guarantee.

Bought 3 preowned games literally the day before the sale started. Called customer service to see if they would manually adjust it and refund me for one game. Rep I talked to said I would have to take the games into best buy and do a return-rebuy. Games won't be delivered til Monday... FFFFUUUUU best buy, so much for their price guarantee.
Try calling again. It may just be a bad rep.

Yeah checked my cart for like the 1000th time and luckily saw right when shipping was available again, got  Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon,The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land. With GCU and an 8 dollar GC came out to $40.92. 

Yeah checked my cart for like the 1000th time and luckily saw right when shipping was available again, got Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon,The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Super Mario 3D Land. With GCU and an 8 dollar GC came out to $40.92.
Wow, that was super lucky!!

Kid Icarus, SM3L and SMT: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

$33 and change after giftcards. Good games? I hope so. I didn't know what else to get since I got most everything else on amazon already recently lol

Went overboard and ordered Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Star Fox 64 3D, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening and Mario Tennis Open. Hope others have the same luck.

Just grabbed Windwaker HD, New super Mario bros u, and monster hunter 3. A second order with Kid Icarus, Mario kart 7, and Luigi mansion. Not a bad start to my wii u and 3ds library

Just grabbed Windwaker HD, New super Mario bros u, and monster hunter 3. A second order with Kid Icarus, Mario kart 7, and Luigi mansion. Not a bad start to my wii u and 3ds library
Gotta be kidding me. I was watching the site all day for luigi's mansion to be available. Ugh. And I see that people got Pokemon X/Y too. Completely missed it while at dinner. So frustrating.

I had luigis mansion, kid icarus, and scribblenauts unmasked in my cart but decided against it as I'm trying to not hoard games anymore. Plus I figured a cag might grab them who intended to play them soon.

I had luigis mansion, kid icarus, and scribblenauts unmasked in my cart but decided against it as I'm trying to not hoard games anymore. Plus I figured a cag might grab them who intended to play them soon.
Just now? Those are the two games I'm trying to aim for haha

They go quick my friend. I literally had clicked to submit the order when it errored out telling me that Rayman Wii U was no longer available.

They go quick my friend. I literally had clicked to submit the order when it errored out telling me that Rayman Wii U was no longer available.
Yeah, I know. Just frustrating since it came back for the small window today where I wasn't by a computer.

Gotta be kidding me. I was watching the site all day for luigi's mansion to be available. Ugh. And I see that people got Pokemon X/Y too. Completely missed it while at dinner. So frustrating.
Gotta get a smart phone! Never away from CAG except for sleep or a few hours at work, lol.

Gotta get a smart phone! Never away from CAG except for sleep or a few hours at work, lol.
I have one haha, but I was at dinner and even when I've tried best buy's mobile site today, I can barely get around on it.

I'll just sit here and refresh my cart for the rest of the night lol

I have one haha, but I was at dinner and even when I've tried best buy's mobile site today, I can barely get around on it.

I'll just sit here and refresh my cart for the rest of the night lol
I always use the desktop version of websites when available as mobile sites are always trash. (Sorry Cheapy / John, but it's true.)

bread's done
Back