Best Buy - PS3/360 Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition $9.99 With GC Coupon - Tales of Xillia $29.99 With GC Coupon

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition

Regular Price is $39.99 less $30.00 with My Gamer's Club = $9.99

Tales of Xillia

Regular Price is $39.99 less $10.00 with My Gamer's Club = $29.99

Add the game to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your My BestBuy number attached.

Savings will display in cart after you attach your My Best Buy number to your BestBuy.com account. Offer valid for My Best Buy Gamers Club members only.

Appears you don't have to be Gamers Club Unlocked to get this deal. The free membership is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here as the last few  ... getting a blank page with the BB logo when trying to print the instore coupon. Store pickup works fine on the Web site with the correct price but I want to make sure that I get an LE copy of Xillia if I place the order. 

Just FYI most stores that are showing unavailable should have 1 or 2 left in stock since the tracker only shows when there is 3 or more left. Whether the gas price for you to drive to a store is worth it is another question.
Your point is valid but I'd say might have not should have.

Don't these coupons automatically apply in store when you give your rewards number? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
No, you're right. These "coupons" are just used to confirm your myBBY membership as their barcodes are just like the barcode you'd find on a RewardZone card.

Crap. That sucks. I bought 1 for myself, but then decided to buy another after reading all the flipping talk. It's not worth the $12 profit. I have $90 worth of Rewardzone certs. I'd like to remain unbanned so that I can keep all of those fuck ing rewardzone certificates.

What have they banned people for ordering multiple copies of?

I'm just legitimately impressed that I am actually able to use best buy gift certificates on bestbuy.com. I didn't think in a million years that BB actually had their online shit together enough to track and ban multiple orders. I don't even see anything written anywhere saying 1 per person.
here is proof if you want to see it, http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/Online-orders-get-cancelled-automatically/m-p/692767
regarding being blacklisted from bestbuy

Amazon has blocked trades on the 360 version. Never seen that before.
I've noticed that lately - they seem to have a new thing in place that just removes the option to trade-in I assume after they get so many in (instead of systematically lowering the tiv). It takes several days for it to come back too.

I've noticed that lately - they seem to have a new thing in place that just removes the option to trade-in I assume after they get so many in (instead of systematically lowering the tiv).  It takes several days for it to come back too.
guess they do not want to be stuck with 1000s of copies of tiger woods 14 historic edition. lol

Or it's just that they drop the TIV to $0 instead of leaving it at $1.50.  Happens all the time with these things once people start submitting them en masse.

here is proof if you want to see it, http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/BestBuy-com/Online-orders-get-cancelled-automatically/m-p/692767
That is crazy. In an all fairness though, we are Cheap Ass Gamers not Cheap Ass Flippers. It is nice to make a decent profit on a game that you don't really care for. Example: I traded in a copy of Republic Commandos for the original xbox on Amazon last year for $30 profit. There was no question there and I went for it. But for $11 and some change its not really worth the effort. To each their own, but not worth all that energy for a possible ban.

I'm blacklisted too. Some third party system does it, b/c no one you talk to online has any clue about it. They didn't seem eager to lift it for an Silver Rewards member either. Haven't really missed it, so no biggie. I think a new account using Paypal works to get around it though if you really need to.

I'm blacklisted too. Some third party system does it, b/c no one you talk to online has any clue about it. They didn't seem eager to lift it for an Silver Rewards member either. Haven't really missed it, so no biggie. I think a new account using Paypal works to get around it though if you really need to.
yeah, basically their generic response to being blacklisted is this :

While we cannot provide further elaboration in either of your cases, bear in mind that Best Buy reserves the right to reject any order you place with us for any reason. For more information I would enourage you both to refer to BestBuy.com's Conditions of Use.

Hmm..kinda late getting in in this. On this road now, soon as I can get to some wifi with my laptop, I'm going to look into seeing if I can get a $5.XX copy of tiger, I still have a $5 off coupon iirc..

Hmm..kinda late getting in in this. On this road now, soon as I can get to some wifi with my laptop, I'm going to look into seeing if I can get a $5.XX copy of tiger, I still have a $5 off coupon iirc..
do not waste your time, it is not available for shipping. your best bet is to find one at your local bestbuy stores.

Very bizarre. If you hit the print coupon option and go to the My Best Buy website, it says $10 off. It also says $10 off on the coupon. I wonder if the website listing for $30 off was an error.

Do you know what / how much got you blacklisted? Just curious on the approx. amount of multiple orders that gets one on their ban radar.

Was able to score a historic edition at my local BB. Stock locator said they had zero but there was 1 left in the store. Might went to check local stores anyway since they might not be updated correctly. Paid 5.40 after the 5 off coupon. Thanks OP

I've noticed that lately - they seem to have a new thing in place that just removes the option to trade-in I assume after they get so many in (instead of systematically lowering the tiv). It takes several days for it to come back too.
So does that mean if I already locked in the trade they wouldn't accept it because then I may sell it somewhere else instead?

Doesn't work for me either. Regardless, I'm making a printout of the $30 off offer page, the item in my cart reflecting $30 taken off, and the page showing that nobody has it in stock within 50 miles. Then when I go in store this afternoon, if I see it in stock, I'm requesting a price override.

Just got back from my BB, had to show the the promo on my phone then they did a price match since it was ringing up 39.99.

i just picked min up and did not know till i got hom they gave me the normal copy of tigr woods i guss im going back tommow and hope thye have the version i was supposed to get

Question: my local Best Buy is showing "Unavailable" on the site, so I can't order online and ship to store. However, they do have 1 in stock and when I gave them my rewards number and they hit total, it still showed regular price. How do I get the $9.99 without using the ship to store option?????

i think i will just stick with my normal version of game after a cert i had i payed 4.99 for the game lol im not a real giant golf fan so the extra stuff you get in that addition is not a loss for me plus looks like the normal version has a higher trade in value for most spots if i hate the game.

Do you know what / how much got you blacklisted? Just curious on the approx. amount of multiple orders that gets one on their ban radar.

It was a bunch of $1 music blu-rays. Clearance which by definition means they don't want them anymore and shouldn't care about multiple orders. Meh.

Thanks to the OP and Miami Flash for the tip. Took some effort but showing them the $9.99 price in my cart worked, just took several people to approve it. Thanks again.

As a couple of people have said, if you are picking up a store pickup, MAKE SURE THE GAME IS THE CORRECT VERSION! If not make sure you exchange it before you leave as some stores may not let you exam change after you leave. If you are looking for it on the shelf, it will be with the M lettered games as the game is called Masters... .

I was able to pick up a Limited Edition version of Tales of Xillia at a local Best Buy, since my store had one or two of those left in stock. I was able to combine the $10 off coupon with the $5 gift certificate that was due to expire tomorrow. After tax, I only paid a little over $27.

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

Coupon didn't load for me last night, but now that it does, it only shows $10 off, like others.  Maybe the $39.99 price is already $30 off the retail, so it was supposed to be only $10 off with coupon all along?

Ordered one for store pickup last night for $10 far away, but was hoping to look for one closer in store.  Oh well. Still under $20 after counting gas, hopefully they picked the masters version when I see it.

i just called my store and told them what happend and thye said my order this morning was changed to normal edition seeing they were out of stock of right version. They are having me come into store tommow to get a 20 doller gift card for the issue.

i just called my store and told them what happend and thye said my order this morning was changed to normal edition seeing they were out of stock of right version. They are having me come into store tommow to get a 20 doller gift card for the issue.
so you're getting paid $10 to take the game. not bad

bread's done
Back