Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']That and those Certificates do expire when they are issued to the user. Just got one a couple of days ago that expires sometime in May. You may build up credit, but it will expire before people even have a chance to preorder those consoles if they dont use those certificates.[/QUOTE]

Not that I've tried this method yet, but someone suggested to me that a way around expiring RZ certs is to buy something with it and then return it when the 30/60 day return window approaches.

Also if you are either premiere silver or GCU you can bank points and they won't expire or disapear when the year changes. So your reasoning only applies to a small minority of CAGs who shop at Best Buy (most of them are GCU/PS)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Where is the FAQ you mentioned?[/QUOTE]

Log into the app and click on my account. Under "help" you should see a link for the FAQ.

No where does it say there is a cap, it just says they have the right to end it at any time. I think we all knew that going into it, but there is no cap like "Only 500 RZ points may be earned through this method"

Are there limits on points awarded on the Best Buy Facebook app?
Yes. Best Buy does reserve the right to cap the number of points awarded.

IDK to me that sounds like there's a limit. I could be wrong though

Also there's this:

Please note:
In situations involving errors or misuse of the program, we specifically reserve the right to freeze related accounts and stop future redemption of reward certificates issued from those accounts. Best Buy reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason or no reason and at its sole discretion

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Are there limits on points awarded on the Best Buy Facebook app?
Yes. Best Buy does reserve the right to cap the number of points awarded.

IDK to me that sounds like there's a limit. I could be wrong though

Also there's this:

Please note:
In situations involving errors or misuse of the program, we specifically reserve the right to freeze related accounts and stop future redemption of reward certificates issued from those accounts. Best Buy reserves the right to terminate your membership for any reason or no reason and at its sole discretion[/QUOTE]

They'll probably just pull the app versus capping users who are already using it, plus I'm failing to see how logging on and taking the poll once a day constitutes as an "error or misuse of the program".

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']the $5 GC for trading in old cell phones promo[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Ah jeez, I just dropped my old RAZR in the recycle bin at Best Buy in last week. My luck.

[quote name='maximumzero']Wait, what? Ah jeez, I just dropped my old RAZR in the recycle bin at Best Buy in last week. My luck.[/QUOTE]

Steal the recycle bin and start trading in for $5.

Guys, I need some help understanding how to get the extra 25 points.

I do the poll, but I can't figure out how to get that extra 25 points in title and other posters are doing. I go to the members choice area but nothing happens for me there.

Can anyone please help? Thanks

[quote name='Lt Dan']Guys, I need some help understanding how to get the extra 25 points.

I do the poll, but I can't figure out how to get that extra 25 points in title and other posters are doing. I go to the members choice area but nothing happens for me there.

Can anyone please help? Thanks[/QUOTE]

They ended the old Members' Choice poll and we are currently awaiting a new one so you're SOL for the moment.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']They ended the old Members' Choice poll and we are currently awaiting a new one so you're SOL for the moment.[/QUOTE]
Here+s+a+deal+with+it+gif_aa0b3f_3705170.gif

Just took the new surveys and said I got 0 points yet when I checked my accountit added the 25. So for those getting the 0 message you may still get 25 points.

75 points in three days without leaving the house or buying anything, unreal! The poll yesterday said I was awarded 0 points so I figured it would be a once a week thing, but when I checked my reward zone account today I ended up getting those points anyway and then the 25 today.

bump. This should really be in the deals section, since most people don't look in the free stuff forum. I've gotten 150 points so far...did I miss any surveys?

[quote name='slowdive21']bump. This should really be in the deals section, since most people don't look in the free stuff forum. I've gotten 150 points so far...did I miss any surveys?[/QUOTE]

It's a free survey so it belongs here. If people give a shit then they can look in the correct subforum.

[quote name='uhnsk']I'm getting zero points every time. Best Buy, you never cease to disappoint.[/QUOTE]

Are you checking your rewardszone page afterwards? It still may have credited you for 25

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Are you checking your rewardszone page afterwards? It still may have credited you for 25[/QUOTE]

Yup. I keep looking, yet no points to be found. Oh, well.

[quote name='starmask2k3']Can you get sliver if you use this[/QUOTE]

This, I'm wondering if these points will help apply towards a Silver membership. I guess while I'm asking, do point bonuses count towards Silver as well. For example if I buy something with the Gamers double point bonus, does all of that count towards Silver or only the actual dollar amount spent?

No, only cash counts. Using gift cards, bonus points, FB points do NOT count. It does not count points earned for Premiere Silver it counts money spent.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']No, only cash counts. Using gift cards, bonus points, FB points do NOT count. It does not count points earned for Premiere Silver it counts money spent.[/QUOTE]

Somewhat wrong. Gift Cards do in fact count towards your total spent (towards silver) you just don't get RZ points for them.

I highly doubt the facebook points will count towards it though, outside of a glitch because technically it views the facebook polls as stuff from the "partner mall" I believe.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Somewhat wrong. Gift Cards do in fact count towards your total spent (towards silver) you just don't get RZ points for them.[/QUOTE]

Only buying gift cards counts towards silver(and you get points for buying them). Using gift cards gets you nothing.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Somewhat wrong. Gift Cards do in fact count towards your total spent (towards silver) you just don't get RZ points for them.

I highly doubt the facebook points will count towards it though, outside of a glitch because technically it views the facebook polls as stuff from the "partner mall" I believe.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure what gave you that idea, but no that is not correct, using any form of payment that is not a true form of cash (CC/debit card/cash) will get you nothing in terms of RZ points or progress toward premiere silver.

[quote name='Brother Daz']New poll is up (sharp TVs)[/QUOTE]

In addition, click Ultimate Space and complete the Living Room for an extra 50 points :applause:

It's being funny with my points now. The last poll I took, the 25 points disappeared then reappeared. Now my 50 points from the Ultimate Space thing disappeared.

Not complaining - I got enough for a second $5 certificate since they started and I'm well on my way to another. It's just strange my points keep disappearing then reappearing

[quote name='black_hand313']In addition, click Ultimate Space and complete the Living Room for an extra 50 points :applause:[/QUOTE]

Great find! Thanks!

anyone know how long it usually takes to have points show up for a purchase if you are premeir silver? I know its not too long..is it two weeks?

[quote name='gossamer']Only buying gift cards counts towards silver(and you get points for buying them). Using gift cards gets you nothing.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I am not sure what gave you that idea, but no that is not correct, using any form of payment that is not a true form of cash (CC/debit card/cash) will get you nothing in terms of RZ points or progress toward premiere silver.[/QUOTE]

Using gift cards does not get your points (this is correct) but you do get progress towards silver. You have to. I came about $100 short of making silver last year and I probably only spent about $40 in cash at Best Buy all year (exaggeration but not by much). Even counting my trade ins (which also work towards your silver) there is no way I got that high without my gift card purchases counting towards silver because it is based entirely on how much you spent; not on the form of payment used. For example, Since December 7th I have spent $12 in cash at Best Buy and that is atypically high (I bought something online when I couldn't use my gift card cause I didn't have it and I bought something for someone else because as silver I got 2 day shipping). If only cash payments counted I would of been at or around $100 towards getting silver again rather than at around $2,400. The same was true the year before when I did get silver and spent about $600 in cash at Best Buy all year.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']anyone know how long it usually takes to have points show up for a purchase if you are premier silver? I know its not too long..is it two weeks?[/QUOTE]

If you mean pending points, usually a day or two. If you mean for the points to process I believe it is still 30 days despite the extended return policy. If you're points aren't showing as pending after 4 business days I'd enter them as missing using your receipt. Course you could check your receipt now to make sure your RZ info is listed on there.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Using gift cards does not get your points (this is correct) but you do get progress towards silver. You have to. I came about $100 short of making silver last year and I probably only spent about $40 in cash at Best Buy all year (exaggeration but not by much). Even counting my trade ins (which also work towards your silver) there is no way I got that high without my gift card purchases counting towards silver because it is based entirely on how much you spent; not on the form of payment used. For example, Since December 7th I have spent $12 in cash at Best Buy and that is atypically high (I bought something online when I couldn't use my gift card cause I didn't have it and I bought something for someone else because as silver I got 2 day shipping). If only cash payments counted I would of been at or around $100 towards getting silver again rather than at around $2,400. The same was true the year before when I did get silver and spent about $600 in cash at Best Buy all year.

If you mean pending points, usually a day or two. If you mean for the points to process I believe it is still 30 days despite the extended return policy. If you're points aren't showing as pending after 4 business days I'd enter them as missing using your receipt. Course you could check your receipt now to make sure your RZ info is listed on there.[/QUOTE]

its not 30 days if you have silver status. I know that much. Ive had points show up to my total alot quicker then that. I think its 2 weeks but was just hoping for some confirmation.

3 ways to earn today actually.

1)Poll for Sharp (25 pts)
2)Member's Choice (25 pts)
3) Living Space!! (50 pts)

bread's done
Back