Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

People can't stop bitching now. lol

Though I gotta say, the program is still glitchy. My points have been having random fluctuations over the pass three days. It goes up and down a couple hundred points. I have no idea what I actually have. :whistle2:?

[quote name='trunks982']Got 25 pts for the new poll and 25 pts for members choice vote.[/QUOTE]

Happy to see it continue, great promotion.

Yeah, just tried it and got 25 so yesterday was a false alarm. I haven't even looked at any fb comments, people there are usually crazy unreasonable.

It's so sad and people should be very embarrassed complaining about something they weren't even sure about despite being told multiple times that the 10 point survey was an old one

got 25 points for the poll today and i just started this a day ago. 25 points for ultimate kitchen and member's choice as well.

Glad to see its back to 25 pts, but if I was BB I would have shut the whole thing down after all those whiny little bitches started complaining on the BB Facebook page.

Its better for Best Buy to have this promo. They actually do things with the stats at times and giving someone 15 dollars ensures they come in the store and likely spend more anyways.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Glad to see its back to 25 pts, but if I was BB I would have shut the whole thing down after all those whiny little bitches started complaining on the BB Facebook page.[/QUOTE]

These aren't everyday 25 points like the User Polls were. Tonight when the poll resets it will be 10 points again. I'm not complaining though. :)

Have to wonder if the whole thing might have been a SNAFU and they always intended the User Polls to be 10 but somehow it got mixed up with the other 25 point activities.

I'm not even sure what to buy with all of these certificates I have. $25 and working towards $30, plus my girlfriend's account has $15. It's not possible to use another accounts certificate code on your accounts order is it?

If they don't expire, then I might just save them up and put it towards the new consoles coming out.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I'm not even sure what to buy with all of these certificates I have. $25 and working towards $30, plus my girlfriend's account has $15. It's not possible to use another accounts certificate code on your accounts order is it?

If they don't expire, then I might just save them up and put it towards the new consoles coming out.[/QUOTE]

That might get your account flagged and your orders canceled. You're not suppose to use other peoples RWZ certs. Just save them up until there's something you want.

[quote name='steelcurtain11']I'm not even sure what to buy with all of these certificates I have. $25 and working towards $30, plus my girlfriend's account has $15. It's not possible to use another accounts certificate code on your accounts order is it?

If they don't expire, then I might just save them up and put it towards the new consoles coming out.[/QUOTE]

They *do* expire, so I'd be mindful of the expiration of *each* certificate.

As for what to spend them on, there's always something useful. If they'll let you use them to buy an Amazon Kindle gift card with them, then that's just about perfect: Kindle GCs can be used to buy *anything* on Amazon, not just Kindle books and stuff. It's a great way to spend Best Buy GCs or certificates.

Other than that, there's always batteries if you don't have anything major to spend them on, and you're about to lose them. I actually bought batteries using certificates this past week. Sure, they were ridiculously overprices batteries, but I needed them right at that moment, and they cost me a total of like $.60 for two 9-volt batteries. Better that than actually paying for them, or worse: driving to find some.

They DO EXPIRE. The most recent ones I've redeemed for have an expiration date of June.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']They DO EXPIRE. The most recent ones I've redeemed for have an expiration date of June.[/QUOTE]

Which is why you should bank and generate when you need them (premier silver only though).

I suppose putting your cert limit really high and then lowering it to generate one would be a way to do this too. Can non silver members change this from $5?

[quote name='Anexanhume']Which is why you should bank and generate when you need them (premier silver only though).

I suppose putting your cert limit really high and then lowering it to generate one would be a way to do this too. Can non silver members change this from $5?[/QUOTE]

Yup, you can change it from $5. I made mine redeem at $20. I'm glad they went back to the 25 pts! :D

[quote name='mwc547']got 25 points for the poll today and i just started this a day ago. 25 points for ultimate kitchen and member's choice as well.[/QUOTE]

The Ultimate Kitchen is not working for me yet. It's still on a timer. Yesterday it said today, and now it says 2 days like it did a while ago. I think it is stuck in a time loop!

[quote name='Quintessence']The Ultimate Kitchen is not working for me yet. It's still on a timer. Yesterday it said today, and now it says 2 days like it did a while ago. I think it is stuck in a time loop![/QUOTE]

Same, annoyed I'm not getting my free points lol

Yesterday I got the 25 (and cashed out another cert) and 10 points and today got the 25 plus 25 points so I'm up to...165? Not sure where that extra 105 points came from as the first 25 points yesterday zeroed me out again.

dont forget to do the members poll.
best buy has to stay in business, this is their last year before they go under.
they have to do something major, like give their stuff away lol.

I got ZERO but earlier today I did the poll which was different from last night's 10 point poll. I received 25 points for that. I got 25 points for Member's Choice and another 25 from Ultimate Space (Kitchen).

Now is anyone else showing the Ultimate Space closed again?

[quote name='TXboxGuY']I got ZERO but earlier today I did the poll which was different from last night's 10 point poll. I received 25 points for that. I got 25 points for Member's Choice and another 25 from Ultimate Space (Kitchen).

Now is anyone else showing the Ultimate Space closed again?[/QUOTE]

If you already did a poll that day, you must wait until 1 AM Eastern to do the next day's poll. If you do it sooner, you run the risk of getting zero points.

I'm seeing the same thing with Ultimate Space. Seems like each time I go on it gets further away. :roll:

glad it is finally working. i am kinda sad i missed out on so many points though...
wondering how many $5 RZ certs you would have gotten if you started on Day 1

[quote name='boagman']They *do* expire, so I'd be mindful of the expiration of *each* certificate.

As for what to spend them on, there's always something useful. If they'll let you use them to buy an Amazon Kindle gift card with them, then that's just about perfect: Kindle GCs can be used to buy *anything* on Amazon, not just Kindle books and stuff. It's a great way to spend Best Buy GCs or certificates.

Other than that, there's always batteries if you don't have anything major to spend them on, and you're about to lose them. I actually bought batteries using certificates this past week. Sure, they were ridiculously overprices batteries, but I needed them right at that moment, and they cost me a total of like $.60 for two 9-volt batteries. Better that than actually paying for them, or worse: driving to find some.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure you can't use certificates on any gift cards. I could be wrong but I remember seeing that in the terms and the fine print on the certificate itself.

Ok people said you can use the certificate on amazon gcs. Which one is it? Can you use or not use bb certificate to buy amazon gc.

[quote name='wilflare']glad it is finally working. i am kinda sad i missed out on so many points though...
wondering how many $5 RZ certs you would have gotten if you started on Day 1[/QUOTE]

Well if you didn't try to beat the system then i'd say $20-25 just by doing the polls, the design room and the other one.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']That might get your account flagged and your orders canceled. You're not suppose to use other peoples RWZ certs. Just save them up until there's something you want.[/QUOTE]

I've been using a combination of my moms reward certs and my reward certs. I hope to god that my account is flag free.

250 points just went from pending to in my account overnight, neat.

I don't know where from, though, as anything that would have triggered that is way over the time period it takes for stuff to show up.

Weird.

[quote name='Yannie Boy']Ultimate Kitchen has been suspended.....Lame.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what will happen for those of us that already did it and got the points when it was briefly live. I wonder if our answers are saved and will carry over or if they botched it and we'll get/have to do it again.

[quote name='MR_E']I wonder what will happen for those of us that already did it and got the points when it was briefly live. I wonder if our answers are saved and will carry over or if they botched it and we'll get/have to do it again.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you'll get to do it again.

Isn't the ultimate gym schedule for the same day? Guess we get a little bit of a points windfall in a few days... I'm banking points so no immediate need for them, but I wants them! My precious!

It's the mobile poll for 10 points again. Try not to blow up again guys. Remember, only 1 more week until all the maintenance is supposed to end.

Edit: Yup it's 25 again. Guess it was just 10 filler for a few until they updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back