Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

The Facebook polls are probably going to go away soon. 4 points for a poll and not even every day?

And I think the Audience Rewards is also gone :(.

Will be sad to see Facebook polls become a thing of the past. Glad I was able to earn just enough points for another $5 cert before the end.

It was fun while it lasted.

Answers are:

True or False? My Name is Asher Lev has no intermission. - True

Which of the following songs is NOT featured in Motown, the Musical? - Thriller

Aside from the curtain call number, what is the last song in Mamma Mia!? - I Have a Dream

The musical Kinky Boots is most closely about which of the following? - An ailing company of high quality traditional men's shoe manufacturers

The choreopgrapher of the upcoming First Date is also the choreographer of what show currently on Broadway? - Cinderella

At what theatre is The Last Five Years playing this spring? - Second Stage Theatre

[quote name='mitch079']Answers are:

Aside from the curtain call number, what is the last song in Mamma Mia!? - I Have a Dream

The musical Kinky Boots is most closely about which of the following? - An ailing company of high quality traditional men's shoe manufacturers

The choreopgrapher of the upcoming First Date is also the choreographer of what show currently on Broadway? - Cinderella

At what theatre is The Last Five Years playing this spring? - Second Stage Theatre[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers :bouncy:
For anyone wondering what these are for
https://www.audiencerewards.com/BestBuy/trivia.cfm

[quote name='GamerDude316']Just did the Patio and it said I got 0 points? Anybody else have that happen?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Just happened to me.

it's just a glitch.. you got the points you were susposed to get... next time you get points you'll see.... (if you are at 20 points and just got zero points instead of the 10 you were susposed to get... next time you do a poll for 10 points your total will be 40 points, ect.)

At what theatre is The Last Five Years playing this spring? - Second Stage Theatre[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[quote name='canvasch']it's just a glitch.. you got the points you were susposed to get... next time you get points you'll see.... (if you are at 20 points and just got zero points instead of the 10 you were susposed to get... next time you do a poll for 10 points your total will be 40 points, ect.)[/QUOTE]
Not for me. Got the zero point popup, didn't get my points. Still haven't gotten them. Sent an email to their support Monday.

thanks!

[quote name='maximumzero']Did we ever get a new survey? I logged into Facebook for the first time in like three weeks and it still shows the "An Epic Night In" survey.[/QUOTE]
Yes and No, at on/off times whenever they felt like putting another random poll/point thing, which btw seems to be now more of a shadow of its former self.

Reason being, All of the "Ultimate" Polls are done, "Members Choice" hasn't had anything new in weeks, and daily vote polls are now "once in a while" types, so yeah, its what it used to be. >_> (Then again, there's those Trivia Q/A's once in a while.)

Something seems odd with my Audience Rewards points.
I think I have done the last 6 sets of questions and I was only credited on 3/17,4/8,4/17.
Strange because I have done them each time the same way and make sure I am fully logged in and account is linked to Best Buy.

My 500 points from the Reward Zone Members Choice app just disappeared. I called CS and they put it back on my account, but I'm cashing out my reward zone certs as soon as possible from now on.

RZ points are only earned on cash purchases, correct?
I bought a $199 camera on Friday that had a triple point offer. I paid with $40 in RZ certs, $53 in store credit (from a gift I returned) and $35 in gift cards and the remaining $70ish in cash. So I should get about 210 points, right? Or do I get points for the gift card amounts?

I also got a $20 gift card with my camera purchase, but that won't affect anything, will it?

I have a reward cert and can someone tell if I am able to use the reward cert toward the purchase of either a $25 Best Buy gift card or an Amazon Kindle gift card?
Thanks

[quote name='carlamj']RZ points are only earned on cash purchases, correct?
I bought a $199 camera on Friday that had a triple point offer. I paid with $40 in RZ certs, $53 in store credit (from a gift I returned) and $35 in gift cards and the remaining $70ish in cash. So I should get about 210 points, right? Or do I get points for the gift card amounts?

I also got a $20 gift card with my camera purchase, but that won't affect anything, will it?[/QUOTE]

I believe you are right, only the actual money you spend (cash, or credit/debit card) would net you points. The gift cards do not net you any points.
I don't think that the gift card purchase would affect anything.

[quote name='mikepeluso']I have a reward cert and can someone tell if I am able to use the reward cert toward the purchase of either a $25 Best Buy gift card or an Amazon Kindle gift card?
Thanks[/QUOTE]

You can buy the amazon kindle cards but I don't think you can buy best buy gift cards

[quote name='st4nd4u']why would you need a best buy gift card if you have a certificate...? it's the same thing basically..[/QUOTE]

1.) Gift cards do not expire, while certificates expire after 90 days

2.) The total cost must be higher than the certificate amount to use a certificate, while you can keep the balance of gift cards

3.) RZ certificates cannot be used for some things like preorder deposits, while gift cards can

[quote name='st4nd4u']why would you need a best buy gift card if you have a certificate...? it's the same thing basically..[/QUOTE]

I wanted to give a Best gift card to a family member as a present for a birthday.I can't exactly hand them a Reward cert with my name on it.

[quote name='mikepeluso']I wanted to give a Best gift card to a family member as a present for a birthday.I can't exactly hand them a Reward cert with my name on it.[/QUOTE]
very true...

[quote name='Blaster man']So has best buy basically abandoned their FB app?[/QUOTE]

Appears so, nothing has been updated in a while.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They added a poll a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

The polls seem to be about once a week now, averaging 5 points. That's a whole $5 cert a year!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']hahahha ahhhhh...I'm 11 point away from a cert and I just wanna cash out and be done with this.[/QUOTE]

lol me too... been at 239 for what seems like weeks

[quote name='Anexanhume']The polls seem to be about once a week now, averaging 5 points. That's a whole $5 cert a year![/QUOTE]

That's $5 more than you had before the app.

[quote name='mikepeluso']I wanted to give a Best gift card to a family member as a present for a birthday.I can't exactly hand them a Reward cert with my name on it.[/QUOTE]

Buy something with it, and then return it.

They won't exactly give you certs back, but a gift card.

Btw did anyone else get the shutterfly promo from bestbuy? 250 points!

[quote name='Dr0p119']Btw did anyone else get the shutterfly promo from bestbuy? 250 points![/QUOTE]

don't you have to place an order with shutterfly to get those points tho?

[quote name='Sindur']don't you have to place an order with shutterfly to get those points tho?[/QUOTE]

RSmBvUW.jpg

Nope, email clearly stated redeem code and receive 250 points.

[quote name='Dr0p119']Buy something with it, and then return it.

They won't exactly give you certs back, but a gift card.[/QUOTE]
They'll refund the points that were used on the cert.

[quote name='Dr0p119']Nope, email clearly stated redeem code and receive 250 points.[/QUOTE]

From the email:

To receive the 250 Reward Zone© Program Points, you must redeem your free photo book offer using the code provided in your Reward Zone© email by June 26, 2013. Qualifying Reward Zone© members will receive an email by July 31, 2013 with a promo code good for 250 Reward Zone© Program Points.

[quote name='uhnsk']From the email:

To receive the 250 Reward Zone© Program Points, you must redeem your free photo book offer using the code provided in your Reward Zone© email by June 26, 2013. Qualifying Reward Zone© members will receive an email by July 31, 2013 with a promo code good for 250 Reward Zone© Program Points.[/QUOTE]

NVM: I found it. Was sent 7/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back