Best Buy Reward Zone: Summer of Entertainment $10 GC for every $100 spent. Ends 8/25

[quote name='botticus']I would say there is, for the most part, for future reference. All of your posted transactions list the items on the receipt:

1 DARKWING DUCK V1 -7.74
1 DARKWING DUCK: V2 14.24
1 NDS-HARVEST MOON 7.12
1 NDS-HARVEST MOON 7.11
1 GBA-TMNT 14.24[/quote]

You're right, for posted transactions, but the purchase in question is still 'pending' and not clickable. You would think they could look up any transaction from the customer code or pin or whatever it is. There has to be a way. I don't know, it didn't make much sence to me, but that's what the CS rep told me. He offered the 500 RZ points pretty quick too, so I didn't argue the point with him.

Got an email back stating they'd add 500 points. Pretty good CS there.

Oh yeah, he (Sergio) added the transaction they had kept denying. So it's all good on my end.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Same thing is happening to me.

I email them and they told me that I didn't have enough points to earn a GC. And that is bullshit. Here is my points total.

10 pts - Promtional
39.99 pts - GH 2 Encore PS2
31.59 pts - Wii Play
3.98 pts - DVD

That left me with 14.44 points left.

And then a few days before the promotion ended I got two DVDs that total well over $15 before taxes.

This is outrageous that they are screwing me out of the GC. I bought those DVDs strictly to put me over the points limit.[/QUOTE]

almost forgot about this thread.......

I got my 10 dollars SoE GC via email the other day..

will use it on the Transformers DVD :)

Here is a question for some of you that check your status on myrewardzone.com

A few weeks ago I got the email saying I got the 10 SoE GC for spending 100 dollars.

I just checked my account and it would seem that on 9/16/07 I reached my 500 pt goal and was issued a $10 RZGC yet it hasn't shown up in my email or online as being able to print. So they took the 500 pts to pay for the Summer of Entertainment program?!?

now that's not cool.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Here is a question for some of you that check your status on myrewardzone.com

A few weeks ago I got the email saying I got the 10 SoE GC for spending 100 dollars.

I just checked my account and it would seem that on 9/16/07 I reached my 500 pt goal and was issued a $10 RZGC yet it hasn't shown up in my email or online as being able to print. So they took the 500 pts to pay for the Summer of Entertainment program?!?

now that's not cool.[/quote]

I highly doubt that. It takes 3-5 days once your points are deducted for the RZ certificate to show up to print. Also remember that the SoE certificates are in a separate section.

[quote name='lordwow']Did you buy it by the 8/25 deadline?[/quote]

Yes, I did.

I thought this was only good for games, music, and movies? Should I be shooting them an email?

I still have the receipt.

I still have yet to receive my 500 points and it's been over the 7 business days they said it'd take.

Annoyed because I wanted to the GC on the Pearl Jam DVD that just came out.

Did you check your certificates? I got mine right away, but it automatically converted to a cert, and it took about 3 days to show up in that section.

Do consoles count as reward zone points in general or for this promo? I bought a 360 and some other stuff for around $400 on one reciept a while back and those points havent appeared even though they scanned the card and I entered the code from the reciept on the website.

[quote name='jer7583']Do consoles count as reward zone points in general or for this promo? I bought a 360 and some other stuff for around $400 on one reciept a while back and those points havent appeared even though they scanned the card and I entered the code from the reciept on the website.[/quote]

It only counts towards the regular Reward Zone program.

bread's done
Back