Best Buy Rewards Zone Silver - Get BF deals TODAY - Mon 11/23 @ Noon-Midnight

pdwayne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Got an email from Best Buy this morning. They are letting Silver Reward Zone members get some of the Black Friday deal today (Monday). You have to have your silver membership # and you have to order over the phone (call 1-888-RZ-PREMR) between noon - midnight and mention the email. No online or B&M orders.

Some of the deals:

Playstation 3 (120GB) w/ LBP GotY & R&C:Crack in Time - $299
All Seasons of Smallville (dvd) - $9.99 each
Wolverine, Monster vs Aliens, Fast & Furoius Blurays - $9.99
Netgear Wireless N router - $49.99
Samsung 32" HDTV LCD 720p LN32B360C5D - $397

a few cameras and hard drives too.

Here's the link: http://www.bestbuy.com/rzspecial2009

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']haha! man, I should really think before I post (I was more in a Sony frame-of-mind) yeah, if someone still has a working 360 launch unit, they should play the lottery everyday! I bet they've all been recycled/reused/destroyed though...[/QUOTE]

I still have mine lol it works just fine. I was lucky I suppose.

[quote name='Superfro33']Not sure if it helps or not, but I was told the order wouldn't ship till Friday. Maybe it stays "in process" till then?

Much thanks to the OP on this deal! :cool:[/QUOTE]

thanks, i think the rep told me something like that too. cant wait to get my ps3!!!

I just recently spent $2,600 on my new TV at Best Buy and used my rewards zone. Though on the site, it still says I'm regular. Can I still pre order the PS3 deal?

[quote name='token2k6']haha! man, I should really think before I post (I was more in a Sony frame-of-mind) yeah, if someone still has a working 360 launch unit, they should play the lottery everyday! I bet they've all been recycled/reused/destroyed though...[/QUOTE]

mine's working just fine :)

gets louder every year tho, poor thing.

[quote name='ASLplease']I just recently spent $2,600 on my new TV at Best Buy and used my rewards zone. Though on the site, it still says I'm regular. Can I still pre order the PS3 deal?[/QUOTE]

The points (and thus recognition for silver status) take I think 30 or 45 days to be posted (basically, when the return period is over, you get the points) and you may have to sign up for it...I don't know if it is an automatic upgrade or not.

Sold out of the 1.5 TB HDD...i knew that'd be popular, but didn't think it'd sell out!!

This was my second call and it made me want to throw my phone at the TV!! The lady had to ring up a 7" PicFrame and the Garmin GPS on two different transactions b/c that was the only way I would get the price...I was like, that is effed up, but whatever. The first transaction goes through, then she is putting the GPS through and says its denying my credit card. I was like, clearly not b/c there is still avail. credit and we JUST DID an order before this. Finally she gets it to work and charges me fuck-ing shipping!! I really hope they get their act together before trying this again. but hey, if the do different items again tomorrow, I'll go through it all again :)

You guys think they still have the ps3 in stock? This is the first I've been able to get online today. I'm on the phone with them right now, hopefully it won't end up being a waste of time. I hate using the phone with a passion.

Edit: Sold out. Damn!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'm glad I kind of lucked out with this one.

Called about 5 minutes to noon, and had someone almost immediately. He said that by the time we were done it would be after 12 anyways. However, it took him about 30 minutes to get everything set up, he had no idea about the promotion as well.

After that, it looks like he entered my CC info wrong as I got an email about a billing problem. Called back and updated the info and I was set.

Saves me the hassle of waiting in line for the PS3, especially because my fiance wanted to get me one for Christmas. Saves her the trouble of tracking down a deal :D

i wanted the blurays. well Monsters vs. Aliens and Fast & Furious. MvA was sold out. =(. guess ill have to get that on Friday then. just called and took 5mins.

[quote name='jmillion']i wanted the blurays. well Monsters vs. Aliens and Fast & Furious. MvA was sold out. =(. guess ill have to get that on Friday then. just called and took 5mins.[/QUOTE]

Copy-Paste post huh? ;)

I want a toshiba lap top & it sold out less than 30 mins. I got pissed call back later Monsters vs alien, X Men and Smallville season 8 is Sold OUT :( Crappy deal ever

"Regular". I believe you have to spend around $2,500 in a calendar year in order to be Silver Rewards. You can check on your online Rewards page.

I got Wolverine and Monsters vs Aliens BRs. I actually called in about 3 hours before the sale started and the operator took my information and said he would call me back when the sale started in order to complete my order. Naturally, I figured that wasn't going to happen but much to my surprise about 5 minutes after the sale officially started he did call me back to complete my order.

My order is still showing in progress but it has an estimated arrival date of 11/30.

[quote name='Donnums']"Regular". I believe you have to spend around $2,500 in a calendar year in order to be Silver Rewards. You can check on your online Rewards page.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, i fail hard at being in the Silver Rewards it seems... buying a TV soon so maybe i'll be a part of it next year.

I'm glad some people got what they wanted out of this. Nearly 3 hours of disconnects, being hung up on, and sitting on hold before work today. Then I tried to call on break, finally got through, and was told the PS3 bundle I wanted was out of stock.

Next time don't do me any 'favors' Best Buy.

And regarding the silver status; I have a best buy rewardzone credit card I use as my primary CC (and use to pay bills, etc, and pay off via bank account every month).

I achieved silver status easily using their credit card, and I very very rarely buy anything at best buy. So that is another route if you do not buy a ton at bestbuy.

I've racked up probably $200 in rewardzone certs this year so far as well through it. I use them to pick up full price pre-orders(with free shipping), as there has not really been any deal to draw me in to best buy since the $10 game sale early this year.

It's funny how there are already people camping outside my local Best Buy, probably since Sunday, and they could have gotten the deals via phone, if they are Silver RZ members or know someone that is.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's funny how there are already people camping outside my local Best Buy, probably since Sunday, and they could have gotten the deals via phone, if they are Silver RZ members or know someone that is.[/QUOTE]

wait? People camping already?? Since Sunday!?!?! OMG! Last year I started to see people lining up Weds before Thanksgiving, I thought that was early! I had never seen people waiting earlier than that in 10 years (At least in TX)...now there are people waiting 5+ days...and they said sales would be down this year!

EDIT: And also my first order from noon yesterday is "On It's Way" at least according to the e-mail I got from BB

[quote name='token2k6']wait? People camping already?? Since Sunday!?!?! OMG! Last year I started to see people lining up Weds before Thanksgiving, I thought that was early! I had never seen people waiting earlier than that in 10 years (At least in TX)...now there are people waiting 5+ days...and they said sales would be down this year!

EDIT: And also my first order from noon yesterday is "On It's Way" at least according to the e-mail I got from BB[/QUOTE]

I never will understand the logic in lining up days early. I feel like waiting in line is extremely boring, and there are not a lot of activities I think are worse than standing and waiting. If these people have been waiting since Sunday, they will be in line for nearly 4 full days! That is ridiculous. Why not just spend those days working? 4 days of standard 8 hour work at $10 an hour is over $300. With the $300, they could buy whatever they wanted and not have to wait in lines and pay full retail if they needed to

I tried calling Best Buy a half dozen more times yesterday and all ended in disconnects after entering my rwz number, then I tried once more after work. After being on hold for 15 minutes I actually got to speak to someone and place my order for Monsters vs Aliens and Wolverine. Hopefully Best Buy goes with a different ordering method of pre-bf sales next time around.

Damnit how did I miss this thread!? I wanted that PS3 bundle! I'm on here like 20 times a day and musta jumped over each time. :Head Smack:

just checked my tracking for the ps3 bundle and it says, estimated delivery date is tommorow!?!?! hahaha works for me, one day shipping.:lol:

[quote name='Techsticles']I tried calling Best Buy a half dozen more times yesterday and all ended in disconnects after entering my rwz number, then I tried once more after work. After being on hold for 15 minutes I actually got to speak to someone and place my order for Monsters vs Aliens and Wolverine. Hopefully Best Buy goes with a different ordering method of pre-bf sales next time around.[/QUOTE]
I gave up. I just wanted one :br: and they failed. Can anyone think of any other exclusive deals reward silver members got? Me either.

Also, the idea of doing this deal over the phone was moronic.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I gave up. I just wanted one :br: and they failed. Can anyone think of any other exclusive deals reward silver members got? Me either.

Also, the idea of doing this deal over the phone was moronic.[/QUOTE]
I sent them a really mean e-mail via their website Monday night and they sent me a response back yesterday saying they were going to credit my account with a 1,000 valued customer points... wtf are those?

[quote name='Techsticles']I sent them a really mean e-mail via their website Monday night and they sent me a response back yesterday saying they were going to credit my account with a 1,000 valued customer points... wtf are those?[/QUOTE]

I believe that's $20 worth of points in reward certificates

bread's done
Back