Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

Is the online one in the movers pack as well? Going to get one from the post office tomorrow. Called BB and they said they can't apply the code in store to pre-order items. But I can always just get the regular ps4 I suppose lol
Sigh, all the info you need is in this thread, no need to call BB. This coupon will get nerfed, if the abuse of it becomes rampant & BB catches wind...

Sigh, all the info you need is in this thread, no need to call BB. This coupon will get nerfed, if the abuse of it becomes rampant & BB catches wind...
lol, too late most of us have used the coupon more then once.

The more people keep bumping this thread unnecessarily, the more somebody will eventually get this on notice to them. It's one thing to answer legitimate questions. It's entirely something else when other cags keep asking the same questions that were answered one page earlier. It doesn't help some of the regulars in here keep answering their questions. Make them read. Stop spoon feeding the noobs.

Assuming you have the coupon that expires in Nov.

1- Pay $5 in-store to pre-order destiny
2- During #1 buy two $200 VGC using 1 physical movers coupon
3- If #2 is done fast enough those pts will post in time to be used when you buy the console
4- When the destiny bundle comes out go in-store buy it using the 2nd movers coupon

Get refund for your $5 pre-order
$450 drops to $405, minus the $5 pre-order it`s $400. You have $90 in certs plus the $5 earned from #2 making the $400 drop to $305. $30 of the 2 VGC is already profit thanks to the coupon so the $305 drops to $275. So $275 for the destiny bundle.

If you don`t want destiny then follow the post you quoted except you don`t start @ #4 above until AFTER getting rid of destiny. Then the $275 is further reduced by $40-$45 or the lowest possible price OOP. Plus one of your VGC will have plenty of credit left on it.

Make sense?
You're going to have to break down the $90 in certs for me, I'm assuming you're considering $45 or so for the game itself, right? $400 in VGC will net you 100 points shy of $10 (well, for me, since I'm elite, not elite + or whatever it's called). And you're also forgetting to include the $12 needed to purchase the VGC, unless you're starting with some certs to seed it.

Ahh, there's also the $10 preorder certs I guess, assuming they post in time.

Well, I found out my local Walmart has a fully functioning money center atm, and was able to load a VCG onto my serve card easily, so in my case I'll pick up 5 $200 certs, pay the fees with some existing certs I have and net $75 for the deal. If the points post by the time the bundle launches I'll do one more round for another $75 using the certs from this go.

You're going to have to break down the $90 in certs for me, I'm assuming you're considering $45 or so for the game itself, right? $400 in VGC will net you 100 points shy of $10 (well, for me, since I'm elite, not elite + or whatever it's called). And you're also forgetting to include the $12 needed to purchase the VGC, unless you're starting with some certs to seed it.

Well, I found out my local Walmart has a fully functioning money center atm, and was able to load a VCG onto my serve card easily, so in my case I'll pick up 5 $200 certs, pay the fees with some existing certs I have and net $75 for the deal. If the points post by the time the bundle launches I'll do one more round for another $75 using the certs from this go.
He was referring to my $90 I had in certificates. Is it really worth getting VGC though? Little hesitant paying for the fee, or does the mover's coupon eliminate that?

Using the mover`s coupon on the two $200 VGC means you pay $185 per card not $205 so there`s a free $30 which is why you definitely go this route first as that could cancel out tax on a $400 item.
I`d didn`t factor in any other promos elite or anything just base savings & the $90 is from the person I replied to stating that he had that already.

He was referring to my $90 I had in certificates. Is it really worth getting VGC though? Little hesitant paying for the fee, or does the mover's coupon eliminate that?
Hell yes it`s worth it free $30 plus you generate $5 in MBB which will post in time for you to use with you current $90.

Yeah, I missed that. And enuf is right, there's enough of am offset to make it worth it of you're just going to head back to BB with it.
Now, I remember reading that you don't get points when using a VCG from BB, right? So if you wanted the points you'd need to load it on a serve or bluebird card.

I got a $10 off coupon for trading in last year's Madden and preordering this year's.  Can I use the Movers Coupon as well as the $10 off one when I pick up the game?

I found a few at another location I went to! Now I have to find out a way to buy a ps4 and then return/rebuy when the Destiny bundle releases so I can still get the discount

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you been able to get the coupon to work when purchasing a TV? I want to pick up a Samsung Plasma.
I picked up a 60" Samsung plasma model PN60F5300 and was able to use the movers coupon on it. Saved me $80 and I love having a huge tv in my living room. I know it doesn't work on all TV's but it should work on all the samsung plasmas.

First time I ever used one of these today. Picked up 2 copies of DKTF and 2 copies of MLB to flip to GS as well as Metro Redux for myself. Total cost made it worth actually using. The cashier handed it back to me when she was done. Is it still good to use in store or one time only?

Thank you to everyone who has pointed this coupon out and for keeping this thread going!

Ended up with 2 coupons (and we legitimately moved!!!)  First coupon in the CoA packet, second coupon in the actual address change confirmation packet that arrived in the mail.

First one: Used on a Samsung Galaxy S5 (new contract) with Verizon

Saved enough to justify everything there!

-and-

Second one...TODAY!!!:  XBox One / Madden '15 Bundle: $359.99 + tax!

Truth be told, with being smart with the TRU clearance sale that ended a few weeks back and careful credit transfers between GS to BB, the thing actually only cost me $57.24 (18 games * $3 per = $54 + 6% tax = total cost of $57.24.)

Total GS trade in credit...combined with being VERY creative to avoid the ban hammer, saving some things for this week, etc.....approx. $414.

...END RESULT...XBox One Madden Bundle + $18 and change left in BB credit!

Please don't be upset....after a turn around like that....I felt like sharing!

^ Silly Rabbit.... truth be told, you probably spent more than $57.24. you simply cannot just ignore the time, effort, and opportunity cost involve in flipping games and shifting credits between TRU, GS, and BBY.

I just got one of the 10% movers coupons from my post office. Mine says it doesn't expire until November so that means it should work ont he Destiny PS4 bundle when I pick it up 9/9 right? I'm buying it as a gift for my GF.

I just got one of the 10% movers coupons from my post office. Mine says it doesn't expire until November so that means it should work ont he Destiny PS4 bundle when I pick it up 9/9 right? I'm buying it as a gift for my GF.
ffs stop bumping a thread if the answer has already been answered 20x in this thread.

Frankly, if you can't bother to search in this thread many won't bother to answer your question.

ffs stop bumping a thread if the answer has already been answered 20x in this thread.

Frankly, if you can't bother to search in this thread many won't bother to answer your question.
Well Jvang was nice enough so thanks Jvang.

Sorry to upset you Donut, didn't mean to offend you.

there are some movers coupons that are single item, some that are entire purchase so it just depends what you get.  if you Price match all coupons are automatically removed by the register so no, movers coupon won't work with PM.

also some items are excluded from the movers coupon like Sony TV/audio, bose products, etc.  can see full list at:

http://bestbuy.com/newhomecoupon2

has anyone used a coupon when preordering?  I would think it wouldn't work even if you pay off in full (and does GCU factor in if paid in full).

has anyone used a coupon when preordering? I would think it wouldn't work even if you pay off in full (and does GCU factor in if paid in full).
Yes I did, It does work when paying in full online, and other than the Gamers Club points no it does not matter if you have GCU it is the same price. Edit* I mean to say no more off for a hardware purchase. I am not sure if it would stack on just a game.

This coupon does not work on pre-orders right? Can't apply it to Hyrule Warriors for some reason.
Did you try in a store or online?

BTW , I don't recommend wasting a Mover's coupon to save $6.

Did you try in a store or online?

BTW , I don't recommend wasting a Mover's coupon to save $6.
Online. Will it work in-store? I'm a GCU member if that matters. I have a ton of movers coupons though. They were just sitting on the counter so I grabbed a stack.

I want to get Metro Redux today and use the 10% coupon. It's not working on any games online (I'm GCU) but from my understanding the movers coupon will work on games in the store????

I want to get Metro Redux today and use the 10% coupon. It's not working on any games online (I'm GCU) but from my understanding the movers coupon will work on games in the store????
Yes it's been said many times in the thread that GCU only stacks with mover's coupon in store.

They charge tax on the discounted price.
Think that might depend on the state you live in. In my state (North Carolina) sales tax is applied pre-discount on manufacturer's coupons, but post-discount on retalier's coupons (which this one would be). They introduced a bill a couple of years ago to charge tax pre-discount on both, but it didn't pass.

Maybe some people took them all to sell on Ebay.
Yeah, I seen then on there sucks but even still if you gotta pay $5-$10 for 5 coupons used on big ticket items it`ll save you so much more than the $5-$10 each time.
Not nearly as bad as ppl who sold @gamer coupons for $15+ when a person could buy the mag for $5 or the sub for $15.

So since I'm actually moving, I changed my address online and printed out a 10% off coupon and used it on a new router.  But then when I got my confirmation package, there was another one bundled in with a bunch of other coupons.  I don't know if they're connected or not, but I'm going to try the second one out soon.

bread's done
Back