Best Buy Share Elite Status email

I am elite plus and received the email. Anybody who wants one of my slots, one already taken, PM me. $5 to my Paypal and it's yours.

Anybody who wants the elite status invite, please be sure you have a confirmed Paypal account prior to requesting a slot. $5 is the fee. PM for my Paypal address.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 shares I don't think I'll share with anyone I know IRL so hit me up.

Also for those who are going to make offers. Mainly I'm interested in itunes digital movies, but also accept paypal, amazon gc, or starbucks gc.

Pretty cool of them to do this. Be nice to have a slot, but don't know what to offer anyone.

Edit: Got one from Snowball 21, Thanks!!!!

I only have GCU coupon codes to offer, and am interested in an invite if anyone has an extra one to share.

How does this sharing actually works?

I never received the email. 

Do you need to share for information in my best buy?

If not I have three open spots :)

Open to offers..

I am not sure where people are seeing you get equal to the current status of the giver.  I am Elite Plus and the offer states I am inviting people to have Elite only status.  Where does it say the receiver gets to keep the Elite status as long as the giver has it?

For those requesting invites,

Just so you're aware, Gift Elite memberships will expire on 2/28/14. This is for Elite status only regardless if the person inviting you has Elite Plus.

anyone have an extra invite?

I'll send you constant PM's with flip's that I find (I usually go through during the weekend to see what I can flip for the week) for at least the duration of elite gift membership but will continue to send when I find good flips (since I'm not sure how long I will continue to flip and probably won't do as much after the bonuses are over or if I won't have time during a week to do it).

Much appreciated!

Edit: Was able to get one! Thanks noone13.

I have my 3 invites willing to trade for... 5 PP,XBL points or PSN money, or just about anything interesting! Just PM me   :)

bbgift_zps2567680e.jpg
[/URL]

It's pretty disgusting how much CAG has changed over the past few years.  I can't believe people are charging or expecting other payment for this.  I gave away my slots earlier to fellow CAGs and I would hope everyone else would do the same.  

It's pretty disgusting how much CAG has changed over the past few years. I can't believe people are charging or expecting other payment for this. I gave away my slots earlier to fellow CAGs and I would hope everyone else would do the same.
Oh but we are not bargain with the invites, we are merely sugesting to other cags to give away stuff to us and viceversa!

It's pretty disgusting how much CAG has changed over the past few years. I can't believe people are charging or expecting other payment for this. I gave away my slots earlier to fellow CAGs and I would hope everyone else would do the same.
An offer to pay for an invite was made first and that kind of set the trend.

Agreed
Giving mine to family but I wouldn't expect anything if I gave them out here

I have three spots open.  Willing to trade for Kings Candy Infinity Power Disc(it is the only one I need to complete my set) or DMR code.

I'm not sharing early black friday access and fast shipping with you jackals for free!

It's been this way for multiple years, unfortunately. Welcome to the new CAG.

never mind i figured it out.

have 4 slots available. looking for paypal,games anything. anyone interested pm me

i'm still catching up on some of the threads like this one since it wasn't time sensitive.

not everybody is going to charge for the elite privilege transfer. i am actually trying to figure out how I can give these out for free to 3 members that are regularly active and contribute on the board. If I ask for PM's I know I'm just going to get slammed. Still undecided how I'm going to give them out. I would have given you one if you asked but since you're already an Elite Plus it wouldn't have mattered anyhow. I wonder if I should just give them to any mods just by virtue of all the crap they've been having to deal with lately.

bread's done
Back