Best Buy, Target and Circuit City ad (8/15 - 8/21)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
I haven't these posted yet...saw these at dvdtalk.com. Thanks to Tony Dvdfan and Tucker

Circuit City

Games:

$49.99 w $10 GC - Madden 2005
$24.99 GBA - Spiderman, Shrek 2
$16.99 GBA - Donky Kong Classic, Zelda Classic
$39.99 ps2 - Hot Shots Golf Fore!
$16.99 ps2 - Rainbow Six 3, Midnight Club 2, Soul Calibur 2
$99.99 Gamcube system w/Metroid Prime

$8.99

Bronx Tale
Hoodlum
Donnie Brasco
Analyze This

$12.99

Duel
Stir of Echoes SE
Godfather
King of NY
Untouchables

$15.99

Taking Lives

$17.99

New York Minute
Goodfellas SE
Godsend

$19.99

Three Musketeers
Kill Bill v2
Johnson Family Vacation
Never Die Alone
Hidalgo
Prince and Me
Predator SE
Scarface
Once Upon A Time In America

$22.99+

$22.99 Da Ali G Show
$24.99 Saved By the Bell College Yrs
$29.99 Happy Days
$29.99 Lateline
$39.99 Babylon 5

TARGET

DVDs

$15.99:
taking lives

$19.99:
mickey, donald, goofy the three musketeers
connie and carla
godsend
new york minute

$22.99:
da ali g show season 1

$29.99:
happy days season 1

2 for $11:
tigerland, darkest knight, nine months, airheads, from justin to kelly, the truth about cat and dogs, the simple life, woman on top

PS2
$49.99 madden 2005
$39.99: nba ballers, Athens 2004, splinter cell

XBOX
$49.99 madden 2005
$39.99: nba ballers
reserve halo 2 for xbox today for $5 and get a coupon good for $10 off any xbox game $29.99 and up!

GC
$49.99 madden 2005 (save $15 instantly with purchase of madden 2005 for gc and 1019 memory card)
$39.99: mariokart double dash

**Added by Togepy**

Best Buy

PS2
Hot Shots Golf Fore- $40
Harry Potter: PoA- $33
Splinter Cell PT- $33
Driv3r- $33

Gamecube
Metroid Prime Bundle with coupon book- $100
Spiderman 2- $50
Tales of Symphonia- $50
Madden 2005- $50: Save $15 when you buy Madden 2005 and 1019 Memory Card- $30
Mega Man Anniversary Collection- $30

PC
Doom 3- $55: Save $10 when you buy Doom 3 and Doom 3 Strategy Guide- $20
Rise of Nations Expansion- $25
Halo- $25
Zoo Tycoon- $25

Meh, nothing good. Thanks for posting though. I usually get the Best Buy ad every Thursday, so I will post the deals once I get the ad in a few hours.

Only thing I want is the Goodfellas SE DVD. Not a great price on it though....maybe use the 20%off coupon from Best Buy though

[quote name='doubledown']Only thing I want is the Goodfellas SE DVD. Not a great price on it though....maybe use the 20%off coupon from Best Buy though[/quote]

where did you get the 20% off coupon??

nothing good at target this week if u hope to get a good rain check

then again wont be needing them since picked up 100 50% rain checks this week since vice city was sold out everywhere

LOL wonder how many people was cussing and calling me a pig i did get 2 rain checks on it for 50% off though might pick up some of the dvds some on sale that i like

[quote name='tenzor'][quote name='doubledown']Only thing I want is the Goodfellas SE DVD. Not a great price on it though....maybe use the 20%off coupon from Best Buy though[/quote]

where did you get the 20% off coupon??[/quote]

See this thread...BEST BUY

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26268

No stipulation if you can use it on sale items or not, so who knows! (unless I missed something in the fine print)

[quote name='bvaldez']Is it just my own guilty pleasure, or is Da Ali G show one of the funniest shows on TV?[/quote]

I love it. It's fucking awesome.

Updated the first post with Best Buy video game sales. Splinter Cell PT for $33 is good, but I want the Xbox version instead. I also want that Metroid coupon book.

damn nothing good, I just hope Frys ad tomorrow (friday) will have some good deals. Thanks for the deals anyway OP!

This is probably the worst sale week I've seen this year. This is pathetic! In fact, this might be the worst sale week of all time! Can't complain though; I spent WAY too much on last week's dvd sale.

sorry i havent been able to post next weeks ads....ive been on vacation and they're at work....the earliest that i can post them this week is friday evening...i assure you that this isn't going to be trend, i rarely ever take a vacation

[quote name='trustcompany1013']sorry i havent been able to post next weeks ads....ive been on vacation and they're at work....the earliest that i can post them this week is friday evening...i assure you that this isn't going to be trend, i rarely ever take a vacation[/quote]

Next time, please give us some advance notice. JK!

You're doing us a major favor man, don't sweat it!

Don't sweat it "Trustcompany", as long as you can get it online by Saturday morning its fine with me. I know I can always trust you with coming up with these ads and then some. Thanks!

[quote name='trustcompany1013']sorry i havent been able to post next weeks ads....ive been on vacation and they're at work....the earliest that i can post them this week is friday evening...i assure you that this isn't going to be trend, i rarely ever take a vacation[/quote]

WTF??? Damn, and I was starting to like you too.

I'm really hoping that there's more the DVD sections. There's not a whole lot of games that interest me right now, so DVDs are my prime purchases right now.

That $10 coupon at Target could be worth looking into, especially if you get it when you reserve and you can cancel it later no problem.

And it's about goddamn time we get that GoodFellas disc, that flipper was probably the most glaring example of "great movie, horrible DVD" on the market.

reserve halo 2 for xbox today for $5 and get a coupon good for $10 off any xbox game $29.99 and up!

Looks like we got some abusing to do... If u can cancel like Elwood stated.. Even better.. Cause CC takes competitor coupons.. That means Psi-Ops, Rallisport 2 or etc... for 20$?? If you can cancel of course..

Ali G here I come! I also might finally pre-order Halo 2 now that I can get a 10$ off coupon. Does this deal work for the special edition? Or just the regular Halo 2?

finally, no need for me to pick up anything this week. my check book thanks these stores greatly. now next weeks (8/22-8/28) will kick my ass.

on a side note, there is something for bignick to pick up this coming week. New York Minute

[quote name='yeldarb367']Still need the list of BB DVDs. Hopefully Goodfellas will be cheap. Thanks for the info though.[/quote]

Goodfellas will be $15.99 according the BEST BUY website. It would be nice if they let me use the MADDEN 20% off DVD coupon and save even more money....then I would get it for sure....

Here are the DVD deals for Best Buy (credit to dvdtjbman for this info):

BEST BUY

DVD:

Babylon 5 Movie Collection - $47.99
Candyman - $14.99
Connie and Carla - $19.99
Da Ali G Show Season 1 - $22.99
DragonBall Z Bojack - $15.99
Duel - $14.99
Gia (Unrated) - $9.99
Godsend - $17.99
Good Fellas SE - $15.99
Happy Days Season 1 - $27.99
Kill Bill V2 - $19.99
Lateline: The Complete Series - $31.99
Laverne & Shirley Season 1 - $27.99
Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers - $19.99
New York Minute - $19.99
Nick and Jessica Variety Show - $14.99
Saved By the Bell College Years - $25.99
Scorcese Collection - $49.99
Stir of Echoes - $14.99
Taking Lives - $15.99

Any of the following 2 for $15:
A Bronx Tale
A Time To Kill
Back To School
Being John Malkovich
Benny and Joon
Canadian Bacon
Chris Farley: Best Of SNL
Donnie Brasco
Dragnet
Empire: Two Worlds Collide
Entrapment
Fear
Girl, Interrupted
Gotti
Legally Blonde
Married To The Mob
Midnight Run
Original Stix
Out Of Time
Pushing Tin
Reindeer Games
Requiem For A Dream
The Big Hit
The Bone Collector
The Full Monty
The Game
Three Amigos
Waking Ned Devine
What Lies Beneath
Yards

[quote name='bvaldez']Is it just my own guilty pleasure, or is Da Ali G show one of the funniest shows on TV?[/quote]
what network is this show on?

Trust, you need a designated backup when you go on those rare vacations, so you can keep the cheapass vibe going.

bread's done
Back