Hitman
Horton Hears a Who
Jumper
Juno

$12.99 DVD’s:
Hulk
Wanted

New Releases:
Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 - $34.99 (DVD), $39.99 (DVD with dog tags & book or Blu-Ray)
Battlestar Galactica Complete Series - $209.99 (Blu-Ray)
Fast & Furious 4 - $14.99 (DVD), $24.99 (Blu-Ray)
Green Lantern - $12.99 (DVD), $19.99 (DVD with figure), $24.99 (Blu-Ray with figure(

[Best Buy Ad Scan Page 1] [Page 2]

Target:
$10 DVD’s:
The Bank Job
The Bucket List
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
Spider-Man 3
Sweet Home Alabama
The Three Musketeers

New Releases:
Battlestar Season 4.5 - $34.99 (DVD), $44.99 (Blu-Ray)
Dollhouse Season 1 - $$34.99 (DVD), $44.99 (Blu-Ray)
Fast & Furious 4 - $15.99 (DVD), $25.99 (Blu-Ray)
The Green Lantern - $12.99 (DVD), $22.99 (Blu-Ray)
[Target Ad Scan]

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn... for once Best Buy has some really good deals on newer films on Blu. Hopefully Amazon matches so I won't have to pay tax. Any desktop combo packages in that BBY ad? Thanks.

[quote name='nintendospy']$14.99:
Benjamin Button
Revolutionary Road
The Wrestler[/QUOTE]

Please confirm that these are the Blu versions and not DVD.

Taken for $15 :shock:

Definitely in for one...been waiting for it to drop below $20, never expected it to be $15 so soon. I hope Amazon copies Best Buy's prices this coming week.

[quote name='Scorch']Please confirm that these are the Blu versions and not DVD.[/QUOTE]
yeah, this is best buy.....sounds way too good to be true.

Yeah, the Chex Mix coupon is going out with a bang for me - Benjamin Button, Taken, and maybe The Wrestler. Sweet.

Ahh!!! I spent $45 on Cinderella Man, Children of Men and Inside Man on Blu-ray this week, next week I'll be spending at least $60, probably $75 on Blu-rays. Will be picking up Benjamin Button, Slumdog Millionaire, Taken and The Wrestler... considering
Kill Bill Volume 2 also.

[quote name='Scorch']Please confirm that these are the Blu versions and not DVD.[/QUOTE]I'll have the physical ad later this afternoon and will try to confirm it when I get it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Taken for $15 :shock:

Definitely in for one...been waiting for it to drop below $20, never expected it to be $15 so soon. I hope Amazon copies Best Buy's prices this coming week.[/QUOTE]Agreed on Amazon copying BB's pricing for this week, since I have some Amazon credit that would work perfectly for this sale.

[quote name='shrike4242']And with ad in-hand, yes, they are at those prices for the $9.99 and $14.99 prices on the BR titles.[/QUOTE]

Is there anyway you can post the actual ad or do you know where I can go to see it?

[quote name='prov1ml']Is there anyway you can post the actual ad or do you know where I can go to see it?[/QUOTE]I'm not scanning the ad, as that's a legal mess waiting to happen from BB.

Normally, there's someone that posts links to the ad scans on SlickDeals or FatWallet, just to name a couple of places you could find it.

Plus, the ad will be out tomorrow in the newspaper. I'm just lucky that my delivery carrier manages to give me my ad supplement early.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm not scanning the ad, as that's a legal mess waiting to happen from BB.

Normally, there's someone that posts links to the ad scans on SlickDeals or FatWallet, just to name a couple of places you could find it.

Plus, the ad will be out tomorrow in the newspaper. I'm just lucky that my delivery carrier manages to give me my ad supplement early.[/QUOTE]

Could you possibly clue me in on what the savings and/or deals for home appliances are in it?

[quote name='prov1ml']Could you possibly clue me in on what the savings and/or deals for home appliances are in it?[/QUOTE]
10% off all appliances at Best Buy
LG 5-Cycle Stainless Dishwasher - $699 before $70 savings
LG 26.5 cf Stainless SBS Fridge - $1299 before $130 savings
Whirlpool 1.6 cf 950w Microwave $249
Whirlpool Electric Range - $549
LG 4.0cf Washer $749 before savings
LG 7.3cf Elec Dryer $749
Whirlpool 4.0cf washer $529
Whirlpool 7.0cf dryer $479

[quote name='Scorch']Please confirm that these are the Blu versions and not DVD.[/QUOTE]
I saw the ad the other day and it is indeed true. If you don't own the wrestler, it's a must buy at that price!

Just a quick question for anyone who already owns V for Vendetta on Bluray. Has anyone else experienced stuttering around chapter 30? When I've played my copy on my computer in either powerdvd 9 or total media theatre 3 I get the same stuttering and pausing problem. The problem doesn't happen at the exact same spots from play to play but it is always at chapter 30 during the fight scene.

It plays perfectly on my ps3 though.

I was at Target yesterday and their Blu-Ray section was decimated. I'd estimate 85% of the slots were empty and the remaining had only 1-3 discs each. Are they lowering the amount they carry or something?

[quote name='bickle']I was at Target yesterday and their Blu-Ray section was decimated. I'd estimate 85% of the slots were empty and the remaining had only 1-3 discs each. Are they lowering the amount they carry or something?[/QUOTE]

They've had a lot of temp price drops on Blu-Rays in June so probably just low on stock.

Best Buy + Last week of Chex BB $3 off coupon + Blu Ray Deals = WIN

Grabbed The Wrestler, the last copy of Taken (at 10:45, no less and there were 5 copies yesterday at close), and V

My local Best Buy also had Street Fighter Extreme Edition (Blu-Ray) for $14.99 and Wonder Woman animated (Blu-Ray) for $12.99. Sweet prices, especially after I used the Chex Mix coupon to make them even lower. :)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Best Buy + Last week of Chex BB $3 off coupon + Blu Ray Deals = WIN

Grabbed The Wrestler, the last copy of Taken (at 10:45, no less and there were 5 copies yesterday at close), and V[/QUOTE]

Is that YMMV on the Chex coupon? I thought it said it was only good on regular priced items? Either way, I think I'll pick up Benjamin Button and the Wrestler.

Picked up V, Taken, and Slumdog. If I hadn't grabbed The Wrestler last week that would have been a no brainer as well. Yay, for blu ray sales!

picked up Ben Button for $15 but going back for the following all $12.99
Superman Doomsday
Justice League New Frontier
Batman Gtoham Knight

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice BR sale to find on returning to CAG after a long break!

Picked up Benjamin Button and Slumdog, and also grabbed Unforgiven for $10. Had to hit 2 Best Buys though as the first had sold out of Button by the time I got there. Had a hard time finding it at the second, only 2 copies in the system and took the employee a good 15 minutes to find one that was out of place.

Thought about grabbing The Rock for $15 as well, but that seems like a title that will be $10 or so down the road.

Has anyone used that Kill Bill coupon successfully? I don't have color ink in my printer and a black and white copy might be sketchy.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Has anyone used that Kill Bill coupon successfully? I don't have color ink in my printer and a black and white copy might be sketchy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I used it twice today on both Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Kill Bill 1 is one sale for $16.99.) Only problem I encountered was the damn blurriness of the coupon that prints out from the website doesn't seem to be scannable. Both cashiers I had took the $5 off manually but had no problem doing it.

I think you'll be OK with black and white as it is an online coupon you have to print out yourself. I've used B&W coupons successfully at BB before.

[quote name='lawdood']Yeah I used it twice today on both Kill Bill 1 and 2 (Kill Bill 1 is one sale for $16.99.) Only problem I encountered was the damn blurriness of the coupon that prints out from the website doesn't seem to be scannable. Both cashiers I had took the $5 off manually but had no problem doing it.

I think you'll be OK with black and white as it is an online coupon you have to print out yourself. I've used B&W coupons successfully at BB before.[/QUOTE]

Is it supposed to be a full page coupon? Even at the best quality it's very blurry.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Is it supposed to be a full page coupon? Even at the best quality it's very blurry.[/QUOTE]

I tried scaling it to all different sizes and it was still blurry. I just printed one about a 1/4 of the page large and took it to two different stores and they accepted it both times but took the $5 off manually. I think at BB cashiers can take off up to $5 w/o a manager's approval so they usually just do it if it seems halfway legit.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Nice BR sale to find on returning to CAG after a long break!

Picked up Benjamin Button and Slumdog, and also grabbed Unforgiven for $10. Had to hit 2 Best Buys though as the first had sold out of Button by the time I got there. Had a hard time finding it at the second, only 2 copies in the system and took the employee a good 15 minutes to find one that was out of place.

Thought about grabbing The Rock for $15 as well, but that seems like a title that will be $10 or so down the road.[/QUOTE]

Simlar experience here. The system said there were 2 copies of Benjamin Button in stock, but nobody could find them anywhere. I got a raincheck though and picked up The Wrestler.

Also, where are these Kill Bill coupons that people are speaking of?

I had a similar issue trying to get Taken... system said 8 in stock. Nothing on the shelves. I asked an employee and they had like 3 people searching for what felt like about 10 minutes, luckily a copy was found. I ended up getting Taken, Benjamin Button, The Warriors, Slumdog, The Wrestler and Coach Carter today.

bread's done
Back