Best Buy: The Last of Us: Remastered (PS4) $15/$12 GCU

Awesome, I've been waiting for about this price since I own/beat it on ps3 already.  I never played the dlc or the mp tho.

Saw bloodborne and last of us for the same price $20 on psn right now if you would rather buy a digital vers. Guessing it's probably a price drop coming

Used a bit of trickery here. Combined this with the Buy one get one preowned games deal. 

TLOU + shipping was going to be almost 20$ after GCU. Ordered TLOU and 2 preowned $9.99 games (watchdogs and murdered). As it takes the pre sale price as the total i got free shipping for 24$ all in. I essentially got the 2 extra games for 4$ more than i would have paid for TLOU alone.. 

Bloodborne and TLOU are waiting for me. I don't plan on playing any of them with Overwatch calling me but these are perfect prices for exclusives to sit in the backlog!

I got refused price match when I contacted them, so I'll probably just have my kid return the one I bought a few weeks ago.  :/  

something something hassle.

Got my 8$ back from buying it when UC4 came out and it had dropped to 24 with GCU.

32 for uncharted collection and this, and 20 of it paid in point . Thanks OP

People still the multiplayer of a 2 year old game..? Really?
Yeah, there's still quite a few people on the mp, a lot of the players left are the die-hards though. I don't really care for the mp, way too much camping, players run in 2s-4s, cocktails are way too overpowered, it's possible to get 2-4 in a single match. Map design is horrible imo, clutter everywhere, next to every wall and littered across the map are crates, boxes and everything else needed to camp and headglitch behind.

Times like this I wish I had GCU again but I haven't bought many console games this year. If anyone wants to llet me use their GCY and you can earn some extra BBY points and let me paypal them for an Until Dawn PM me.

Times like this I wish I had GCU again but I haven't bought many console games this year. If anyone wants to llet me use their GCY and you can earn some extra BBY points and let me paypal them for an Until Dawn PM me.
Just go enroll already. $30 for 2 yrs is not much at all. This is considering the amount of bitching about gutted copies from gamestop on here, with BBY this won't be the case.

So I just bought it the other day and haven't picked it up.  Will I have to pickup/return and rebuy to get the GCU price?

So I just bought it the other day and haven't picked it up. Will I have to pickup/return and rebuy to get the GCU price?
You should automatically pay the lower price when you pick it up. I ordered an Xbox One a couple weeks ago for $350 and the price lowered to $300 on the day I picked it up. System auto adjusted the price.

Cool, I was able to get this and Bloodborne price adjusted over the phone. Somehow at the end of the call I ended up with a $24 gift card being shipped instead of $8.66-gotta say I love BBY.

Best Buy's policy states you can only price adjust within 15 days, so how are you guys getting an adjustment from the $30 sale of The Last of Us that was a month ago??

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy's policy states you can only price adjust within 15 days, so how are you guys getting an adjustment from the $30 sale of The Last of Us that was a month ago??
For regular customers, the price match policy follows the return policy of 15 days. BB Elite allows 45 days to return items, and BB associates usually allow price matching within the return window. Not sure if that is actual policy for Elite or not.

I believe there was another sale within the last week that had the game for $19.99. Thats what people are price adjusting since the 2 day sale today has the game at 15.99 before gcu.

Elite and Elite Plus members get between 30 and 45 days for returns. Policy states that you can request a price match within the return & exchange period. Some customer service reps will do it and some won't, so idk if it's YMMV. Best Buy might clarify that in the future to reflect 15 days.

Ugh, I haven't been able to find a single copy of TLOU around me. Of course my local BB didn't have any in stock, the Targets around me don't even have a price tag for it on display anymore, and Wal-Mart was sold out as well.

I might just have to break down and spend the extra $5 to get it at GS because it's apparently becoming impossible to find in my area.

Ugh, I haven't been able to find a single copy of TLOU around me. Of course my local BB didn't have any in stock, the Targets around me don't even have a price tag for it on display anymore, and Wal-Mart was sold out as well.

I might just have to break down and spend the extra $5 to get it at GS because it's apparently becoming impossible to find in my area.
You might ask your store if they can do an OMS order. Worked for me yesterday at my local BB.

Went to store today to return the 2 copies of TLOU for $15.99 online and rebought them at $11.99.

Girl working knew exactly what I was talking about.

You might ask your store if they can do an OMS order. Worked for me yesterday at my local BB.
I tried getting an OMS order of TLOU:R this Sat night before the sale ended, but the CSR had trouble getting it to go through. When a manager came over, he said it was OOS in their entire system so nothing could be done. Unfortunate because it was the only game I actually wanted, but I did end up finally signing up for gcu and getting 11 games for the backlog lol

TL;DR: Went in for 1 game which was sold out, but then left with 11.

For those that missed it, in this week's Best Buy weekly ad they extended the $15 sale for Last of Us, Until Dawn, and Bloodborne.  Currently still showing OOS for Last of Us, but 7 more potential days for them to restock maybe.

For those that missed it, in this week's Best Buy weekly ad they extended the $15 sale for Last of Us, Until Dawn, and Bloodborne. Currently still showing OOS for Last of Us, but 7 more potential days for them to restock maybe.
Yeah it was OOS for TLoUR for me :(

I ordered it though and will get it next week. Good thing I had a $5 gift card that came to my email few days back - so I paid $10 for the game :D

It does appear they are restocking, albeit not a lot. A couple days ago there were none in Arizona. Now there are some at a store in Flagstaff...

I ordered it though and will get it next week. Good thing I had a $5 gift card that came to my email few days back - so I paid $10 for the game :D
Which state are you in BZ? I checked in 8 different states/zip codes I either lived in or know someone there, but struck out each time (nothing within 250 mi). Hopefully I get lucky and catch a restock in my area.

is theres 1 like 100 miles from you , can you buy one then hit the make changes button after and do shipping when it comes back in stock ? (or near store) 

Finally got the email for my price adjustment when I paid $15.99 for GCU when they had it for $19.99. Yay free money!

Which state are you in BZ? I checked in 8 different states/zip codes I either lived in or know someone there, but struck out each time (nothing within 250 mi). Hopefully I get lucky and catch a restock in my area.
Texas.

Closest copy was in another city and none in the city I live in.

bread's done
Back