Best Buy Trade-in Thread 2.0: Please see new thread.

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At 276 pages and countless request for a new OP, it was time to retire the first Best Buy Trade-in Thread and start fresh. Thanks bh47 for your work in the previous thread (and providing the framework for this one)!

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.
Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

Current Promos:
- 50% Bonus when you trade in ANY game.
Get a 50% trade in bonus when you trade in ANY game. Offer valid 01/01/12 - 01/07/12

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...VideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)\

Upcoming/Rumored Promotions:
All promos that have yet to appear on Best Buy's site (or in an upcoming ad) are listed here:
None at the moment

Previous Promotions:
Promos that have expired:
- 50% Bonus with specific Pre-order from list.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game from the following list: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto 5, MLB 12 The Show, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Diablo 3. Offer valid 12/25/11 - 12/31/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.
Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11
- 40% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/10/11

- 50% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/03/11

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 10/5/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 40% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 50% Bonus with Modern Warfare 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/Purchase Modern Warfare 3. Offer valid 10/10/11 - 11/12/11 (Assuming this means a bonus for purchasing the game after it is released this Tuesday)

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 40% Bonus with The Elder Scrolls V: Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Max Payne 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Max Payne 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11 - This promo seems a little odd and there is a chance it is an error on the site since the game is so far from release.

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Skyrim Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Uncharted 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Uncharted 3. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you purchase Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.

Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/22/11

- 40% Bonus with purchase of Batman: Arkham City.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/16/11 - 10/22/11

- 50% Bonus with Batman: Arkham City Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/15/11

- 30% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get a 30% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Rage or NBA 2K12. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11

- Trade 4 get an extra $20 Trade-in Credit.
Get $20 trade-in Credit when you trade 4 or more games (Current gen games only (no PS2) and $5 minimum for each game). Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11 **** This promo was cancelled early due to technical issues. There have been issues with this promo not working on some stores' systems or simply not even being available, the issue seems to be related to disc-only games (or any game that is typed rather than scanned) so plan accordingly. The $20 extra is once per trade-in, meaning 4 games or 123 games it will only be $20 extra per transaction. So if you want to trade in 8 games, do it in two separate transactions. ****

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer was valid from 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expired 10/01/2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150. After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracks on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine. It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. IL does not sell Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone app is way off, why?
The app sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case. When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but major updates seem to come on Sunday and Tuesday nights (or at least have in the past). Sometimes an update will happen randomly, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually.

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but word is that will change soon.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll likely need a state ID.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I wound up going to the store I hate (but it is the 2nd closest store next to the one that gave me shit earlier) to do my trade-in that had some disc-only titles.

The clerk was nice enough and was going through my stuff but being really hesitant about my PS2 games. First he was noticing the faint lines that Disc Doctor (and some other home disc-buffering systems) leave and was really struggling to believe me when I told him what they were from. I even offered to go get a CD from my car that had the same lines and played perfectly if it'd make him feel better but he backed down and said okay.

Went through the whole thing and then it timed out and we had to re-do it. At this point he decided to call over a manager to "double-check" the PS2 games he had only moments before put into the trade system. The manager recognized the lines and was okay with that, but decided to not allow the 7 of the 8 disc based on the other light scratches they had. Not super upset about that, except that he had already accepted them only to reject them after a computer errror. Didn't make a fuss though since the poor kid clearly felt bad about having used his manager to get out of accepting them (after the timed out session I went and browsed the games for a moment to kill a couple of minutes and happened to walk back before him and his manager were done going over it all).

So who knows what the hell was going on earlier in regards to being told no to disc-only trades. I still have a post on the Best Buy forums so hopefully we can get confirmation on whether or not the official policy has changed.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Lo and behold they have Transformers: Dark Of The Moon(Autobots version) in stock. It's $10 this week. So I pick that and Hunted up, go out to the car and take out TF: DOTM to bring back in to trade(gets $14 before any bonuses:lol:) cart only.[/QUOTE]

I was unaware of this and depending on what I do tomorrow I may have to give you a digital hug. It's okay, just go with it. Only two two slaps on the back though, three and it's gay.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']I was unaware of this and depending on what I do tomorrow I may have to give you a digital hug. It's okay, just go with it. Only two two slaps on the back though, three and it's gay.[/QUOTE]
Do remember that the Autobots and Decepticons games are different games/skus. ;) Both trading in at $14 base.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']
Lo and behold they have Transformers: Dark Of The Moon(Autobots version) in stock. It's $10 this week. So I pick that and Hunted up, go out to the car and take out TF: DOTM to bring back in to trade(gets $14 before any bonuses:lol:) cart only.
[/QUOTE]
I guess I missed this one, but what is the purpose of doing cart only on the NDS games? I think I saw someone else mention that before too.

[quote name='klimb22']I guess I missed this one, but what is the purpose of doing cart only on the NDS games? I think I saw someone else mention that before too.[/QUOTE]
In the case of TF: DOTM for DS you really have no choice if bought from BB, since it's just the game inserted in a lil slot along the side of the cardboard insert that the Hot Wheels-esque car is in inside the package.

The manual and the Nintendo warning/health/whatever booklet are inside the package too, but if you don't have any spare DS cases around then you'll just have to get rid of it cart only.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In the case of TF: DOTM for DS you really have no choice if bought from BB, since it's just the game inserted in a lil slot along the side of the cardboard insert that the Hot Wheels-esque car is in inside the package.

The manual and the Nintendo warning/health/whatever booklet are inside the package too, but if you don't have any spare DS cases around then you'll just have to get rid of it cart only.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah. They had the ones with the toys. Thanks.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']

BTW those that read my story in the other thread, the manager is still there. In fact she moved the cashier over to check me out at the midnight release of GoW3. She was very kind this time and apologized immensely for the past. Gave me a story about she had a bad day etc and took it way too serious that night. She even stated that she was happy that corporate helped with a GC for her actions, as I shouldn't have had to go through that. Overall it felt sincere and I really don't hold it against her as everyone has those days.

So a good ending to a bad story.[/QUOTE]

Nice...

[quote name='winterlane']Several TIV drops tonight:

Halo: Reach $16 --> $12
Duke Nukem $13 --> $10[/QUOTE]

Phew! I just got rid of all mine tonight..I gotta think the transformers are next. I hope I can still unload all my disc only ps2 games tomorrow. I did get rid of a bunch friday evening.

[quote name='winterlane']Several TIV drops tonight:

Halo: Reach $16 --> $12
Duke Nukem $13 --> $10
Spider-Man: SD $13 --> $11[/QUOTE]

Wow I got lucky. Traded in Halo Reach last night. Was expecting a Spider-Man SD drop, it seems to be going on sale everywhere right now.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Wow I got lucky. Traded in Halo Reach last night. Was expecting a Spider-Man SD drop, it seems to be going on sale everywhere right now.[/QUOTE]

Dang it. I held onto my Halo Reach cause I was hoping to sell it, but it's dropping really quick right now. Might have to just throw it on ebay to unload it.

So for the trade in 4 get 20$ trade in does that mean that if I trade in 12 games that I get 60$ extra? Providing they meet all the requirements of course.

[quote name='Reo 15x']So for the trade in 4 get 20$ trade in does that mean that if I trade in 12 games that I get 60$ extra? Providing they meet all the requirements of course.[/QUOTE]

Yup

[quote name='jacknicklson']Basic math shows the 50% being better for any base tiv>10[/QUOTE]

all right thanks, hopefully best buy has plenty in stock! do they take ds carts only? is autobots and decepticons considered two different games?

[quote name='sasuke543']all right thanks, hopefully best buy has plenty in stock! do they take ds carts only? is autobots and decepticons considered two different games?[/QUOTE]Both of these questions were already answered last page. Please look next time.

[quote name='klimb22']Do remember that the Autobots and Decepticons games are different games/skus. ;) Both trading in at $14 base.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']In the case of TF: DOTM for DS you really have no choice if bought from BB, since it's just the game inserted in a lil slot along the side of the cardboard insert that the Hot Wheels-esque car is in inside the package.

The manual and the Nintendo warning/health/whatever booklet are inside the package too, but if you don't have any spare DS cases around then you'll just have to get rid of it cart only.[/QUOTE]

alright, lets see if a disc only trade in at my best buy will work, never tried doing disc only, hope it goes through :D

and since its the last day of the 50% pre order, great time

black ops- $23 would be about $34 with the bonus
split second- $8 would be about $12 with the bonus

I think i'm gonna flip some cheap wii games to best buy. I have a $5 off any used and b2g1 free used coupons that are expiring soon.

should turn about $17 into $41 at best buy if TIVs hold.

[quote name='cagmere']Disc only trades work at Best Buy, and they don't take money off either like at GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Are you making a statement? Responding to a question? Asking a question?

Is it really necessary for you to repeat what's in the OP?

I owe someone a digital hug! Used BestBuy.com to see what stores in the area had Trasnformers dark of the moon (Autobots and Decepticon versions) in stock and swung by them both. Picked up three of each, also just FYI, Best Buy does sell the version without the cars as well so make sure to check the regular DS game shelves. Also, quick note if you pick any of them up, bring in one box for each of the games and they can scan that to make the trade a lot quicker and easier. Traded them all back in for $22.40 each after 50% rage and 10% GC bonus, as well as some PS2 disc that I spent some time resurfacing this morning.

So update/recap on my disc-only adventure from the yesterday and today:

Go to my preferred Best Buy that always seems to have their shit together yesterday to trade in some games that are disc-only, get told by GM they don't take disc-only games.

Talk to a rep at corporate on the phone who says they no longer take disc-only games.

Go to a different Best Buy who has no issue taking disc-only but denies most of my games due to light scratches.

Today... go to a completely different Best Buy (was there to pick up the transformers games) and do my trade-in there. Again, I gave the games a chemical bath this morning to make them shiny. Guy doesn't even look at the backs of them, in fact he asks me if I know the new update for disc-only games, reluctant I say, "No." He responds, "Yeah, it doesn't even matter if the disc are somewhat beat up anymore since we can resurface them back at the warehouse, pretty nice for some of these older games."

I've really been a fan of Best Buy lately but I'm starting to think they really are just winging it as they go.

traded in black ops for $34.50 TIV..can i choose between the 3 covers?? i really want the larry bird one..will best buy have all 3 covers????

Last edited by a moderator:
I could only find 4 Transformers at the 3 closest stores. 3 with the cars. There was no rep in the gaming section so I printed out my Rage pre-order ticket and headed to CS. I had to "coach" the CS rep on how to input the bonuses. Traded in the boxes and kept the cars. After it was all over she forgot to process my pre-order. No problem. One less trip to BB if you know what I mean.

so did dragon age 2 tiv go down? i got a stack of gamefly games today and tho i would be better with +% bonus, im already at work and it's too late. but they are all still good with the 4/20 deal, but dragon age 2 was $13, tiv is 12. oops. i guess i can get 17, but that's only $4 each, fail. oh wells, i guess i was caught up in the moment. those gamefly sales were epic this week.
i ordered like 12 $5 games from gohastings with free shipping/ all are $5 tiv minimum, fingers crossed they get here this week...

I've got a small stack of games that trade in for $5 and a stack that trade in at $6, debating if I want to rush through a few of those for trade in to take advantage of next week's deal or not... Pretty good deal if you are trading in $5 games.

Hmm, I bit on the 40% TIV and preordered Forza 4. Traded in 7 games with TIV between 4-7 $ and now have enough to pay the game off entirely. I'm still deciding if that was a good deal...

Put the bong down...lol jk! :)

[quote name='Reo 15x']So for the trade in 4 get 20$ trade in does that mean that if I trade in 12 games that I get 60$ extra? Providing they meet all the requirements of course.[/QUOTE]

I don't think this has been confirmed, but we shall see tomorrow.

If you're mixing cart/disc only games in with other trades, make sure you know exactly what the total should be before going in or ask the person doing the trade to what value you will be receiving for those games. The guy tried to give me $5 for the Transformers games because he didn't see the "Dark of the Moon" portion on the DS carts and just selected the regular Autobots and Decepticons games.

[quote name='nbballard']When you return a pre-order, do you have to do it at the store your placed the order at or can it be done at any best buy?[/QUOTE]

The store you placed the pre-order at

You guys were saying Gift Card purchases dont show up on your rewards zone account, but its saying on my reward zone account my gift card purchases already applied.

[quote name='juden66']Not true about returning preorder you can cancel it at any store. Posting from my phone sitting out side of bestbuy ;)[/QUOTE]

So true, long story short, I ended up getting 40$ off a printer I bought 2 weeks ago because I was told preorders can only be cancelled at the store they were placed. After a 40 mile round trip I corrected the girls mistake with the help of her manager. You can cancel any preorder at any store. In fact cancel your preorders at stores you dislike because it reduces their in store preorder numbers and screws them. For you OC folk that means cancelling everything at the Costa Mesa store.

[quote name='stoned99']So true, long story short, I ended up getting 40$ off a printer I bought 2 weeks ago because I was told preorders can only be cancelled at the store they were placed. After a 40 mile round trip I corrected the girls mistake with the help of her manager. You can cancel any preorder at any store. In fact cancel your preorders at stores you dislike because it reduces their in store preorder numbers and screws them. For you OC folk that means cancelling everything at the Costa Mesa store.[/QUOTE]

NO. cancel at the Anaheim store. I absolutely despise that place.

can someone answer my question..will bestbuy have 3 covers to choose from for NBA 2k12 for those who preordered?????

[quote name='Reo 15x']Can someone else confirm that the trade 4 get 20$ works as you get 20$ for every 4 games?[/QUOTE]

My crystal ball isn't working, so unfortunately I can't confirm something that doesn't start till tomorrow.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']NO. cancel at the Anaheim store. I absolutely despise that place.[/QUOTE]

You mean the "we still can't scan it here" store LOL

[quote name='stoned99']You mean the "we still can't scan it here" store LOL[/QUOTE]

It's such a terrible store. The two times i went there they had no one working in the gaming department. so i had to wait about ten minutes for "Tawny" to come over and do it herself. She's kind of a cunt.
If you have multiples she wants to question everything.
Complains about everything.

Then over in the mobile dept. They had of the "blue shirts", for lack of a better word, working there. They talking to an old lady about upgrading. Both look at me, and they both decide to continue talking to the old lady. Because one of them wouldnt suffice apparently.

Then over in the Laptop/Tablets dept. i went to one of the reps and i asked if he could show me some of there i7 Laptops/Desktops There are 3 of them working in that dept.
Two of them have to go get something ready for pick up in store order, and once again the last is working with some old lady.

I hate it there.
/rant

[quote name='Reo 15x']Can someone else confirm that the trade 4 get 20$ works as you get 20$ for every 4 games?[/QUOTE]

No it starts in November. Go away until then.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']No it starts in November. Go away until then.[/QUOTE]

'- Trade 4 get an extra $20.
Trade in 4 games with a minimum value of $5 each and get an extra $20. PS2 games are excluded. Offer valid: 10/2 - 10/8?
'
November huh?

[quote name='Reo 15x']'- Trade 4 get an extra $20.
Trade in 4 games with a minimum value of $5 each and get an extra $20. PS2 games are excluded. Offer valid: 10/2 - 10/8?
'
November huh?[/QUOTE]

Yep November.

[quote name='Reo 15x']'- Trade 4 get an extra $20.
'
November huh?[/QUOTE]

It's actually trade in 20 games with a minimum value of $4 each and get an extra $5. Trust us.

bread's done
Back