Best Buy Trade-in Thread 2.0: Please see new thread.

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At 276 pages and countless request for a new OP, it was time to retire the first Best Buy Trade-in Thread and start fresh. Thanks bh47 for your work in the previous thread (and providing the framework for this one)!

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.
Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

Current Promos:
- 50% Bonus when you trade in ANY game.
Get a 50% trade in bonus when you trade in ANY game. Offer valid 01/01/12 - 01/07/12

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...VideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)\

Upcoming/Rumored Promotions:
All promos that have yet to appear on Best Buy's site (or in an upcoming ad) are listed here:
None at the moment

Previous Promotions:
Promos that have expired:
- 50% Bonus with specific Pre-order from list.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game from the following list: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto 5, MLB 12 The Show, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Diablo 3. Offer valid 12/25/11 - 12/31/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.
Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11
- 40% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/10/11

- 50% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/03/11

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 10/5/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 40% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 50% Bonus with Modern Warfare 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/Purchase Modern Warfare 3. Offer valid 10/10/11 - 11/12/11 (Assuming this means a bonus for purchasing the game after it is released this Tuesday)

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 40% Bonus with The Elder Scrolls V: Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Max Payne 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Max Payne 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11 - This promo seems a little odd and there is a chance it is an error on the site since the game is so far from release.

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Skyrim Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Uncharted 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Uncharted 3. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you purchase Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.

Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/22/11

- 40% Bonus with purchase of Batman: Arkham City.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/16/11 - 10/22/11

- 50% Bonus with Batman: Arkham City Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/15/11

- 30% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get a 30% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Rage or NBA 2K12. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11

- Trade 4 get an extra $20 Trade-in Credit.
Get $20 trade-in Credit when you trade 4 or more games (Current gen games only (no PS2) and $5 minimum for each game). Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11 **** This promo was cancelled early due to technical issues. There have been issues with this promo not working on some stores' systems or simply not even being available, the issue seems to be related to disc-only games (or any game that is typed rather than scanned) so plan accordingly. The $20 extra is once per trade-in, meaning 4 games or 123 games it will only be $20 extra per transaction. So if you want to trade in 8 games, do it in two separate transactions. ****

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer was valid from 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expired 10/01/2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150. After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracks on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine. It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. IL does not sell Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone app is way off, why?
The app sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case. When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but major updates seem to come on Sunday and Tuesday nights (or at least have in the past). Sometimes an update will happen randomly, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually.

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but word is that will change soon.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll likely need a state ID.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info yeah the store im going to from what bb says they do accept trades havent been to a bb in years though but their trade in values are pretty good comapred to other stores.

[quote name='natboy']I didn't think BB matched GC promotions.[/QUOTE]

Their policy states they don't match free items with purchase. Most managers include GCs as free item. Some don't.

But yes it is highly YMMV.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']the price estimator does not show rage, has anyone trade this game? how much do you get for it? ps3 version[/QUOTE]

$30 as of this morning on the estimator.

Just double checked and it's in the .Estimator

[quote name='natboy']I didn't think BB matched GC promotions.[/QUOTE]

They don't....... If you do consider it extremely YMMV.

[quote name='tears2040']They don't....... If you do consider it extremely YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I had a BB near me match the Kmart deal for a couple of games recently, so I figure I would give them a whirl for the TRU deal. I think that somebody will have it cheaper still within the time frame (I'm thinking another 45.99 sale at TRU probably) so I'm not going to press it hard. I've found that this (and most BBs) tend to be more willing to PM if you act like you have no idea what you are doing and don't care what they do.

[quote name='jrod69']Just got back from best buy picking up one of the play n charge kits and doing some trades. The first time they have ever made me do another preorder to get the bonus today was kinda sad ( I have traded in at least 25 times to this same BB) the manager of gaming said they are tracking the preorder numbers more thoroughly now or some shit.

Anyway Traded in 3 copys of fifa 12(xbox360) and 3 copys of COJ cartel (ps3) PM's from toys r us. Not a huge profit but not bad considering I had to go to Best buy anyway also Price matched Gears 3 from bestbuy.com and got my ICO pricematched for the 10$ off coupon.[/QUOTE]

What did you show them to get the price match on coj

[quote name='STL06']What did you show them to get the price match on coj[/QUOTE]

From what I have read in the different Best Buy threads, you usually need the physical ad; however, I have just read recently that the employee just needs to call and clarify the sale, no need to show them anything.

[quote name='Abeja']From what I have read in the different Best Buy threads, you usually need the physical ad; however, I have just read recently that the employee just needs to call and clarify the sale, no need to show them anything.[/QUOTE]
When I had them PM Gamestop a while ago all they did was surf over to their website.;) So that may work as well.

But definitely have them do it in the gaming department, since I've found that if they go into the back room to check they usually come out and deny a PM a good 60-90% of the time.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']When I had them PM Gamestop a while ago all they did was surf over to their website.;) So that may work as well.

But definitely have them do it in the gaming department, since I've found that if they go into the back room to check they usually come out and deny a PM a good 60-90% of the time.[/QUOTE]

Yeah since Best Buy wants to separate the gaming department from the rest, Im gonna try going thru one of the gamer employees. They own me one anyways when my Gamers club wouldnt unlock and they were put on hold on the Reward Zone Gamer support for about an hour.

BB needs to cut a door in the side of all their buildings and have the used game shop be an area you can enter from that door and not have to interact with the rest of BB until you are done with your trade ins. gogogogogo!

[quote name='DerClaw']BB needs to cut a door in the side of all their buildings and have the used game shop be an area you can enter from that door and not have to interact with the rest of BB until you are done with your trade ins. gogogogogo![/QUOTE]

yeah I hate it when people have questions about NON gaming items when the employee is trying to do my tradin.

some of these questions are so dumb. if you are from another country, you should know if some phone card you usually buy works in your home country! even if it's gaming items, it's as if customers want to be treated like they're in a gamestop and get tricked into buying stuff. some guy was buying a ps3 and asked the employee (as he was still processing me tradein) is resistance 3 good. I was like yeah it is. he asked if he should get killzone 3 instead. I told him get resistance. he then got on line (the regular one not in the gaming department)... I still haven't even gotten a ps3 yet

I should work at BB/GS especially if I get a commission for selling stuff :cool:

[quote name='Gamer SDP']yeah I hate it when people have questions about NON gaming items when the employee is trying to do my tradin.

some of these questions are so dumb. if you are from another country, you should know if some phone card you usually buy works in your home country! even if it's gaming items, it's as if customers want to be treated like they're in a gamestop and get tricked into buying stuff. some guy was buying a ps3 and asked the employee (as he was still processing me tradein) is resistance 3 is good. I was like yeah it is. he asked if he should get killzone 3 instead. I told him get resistance. he then got on line (the regular one not in the gaming department)

I should work at BB/GS especially if I get a commission for selling stuff :cool:[/QUOTE]
When I was trading in today, there's a customer stopping by to ask where the screw drivers are. I laughed out loud when the rep said across the parking lot in Lowes.

[quote name='PimpLimp']Holy fucking shit!!! I completely forgot Half Price Books had video games as well. I have one like a mile or two from my house that I will definitely be hitting up today. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

I used to like my Half Price Book store, but they sell console games almost the same price or even more than GS.

[quote name='DerClaw']BB needs to cut a door in the side of all their buildings and have the used game shop be an area you can enter from that door and not have to interact with the rest of BB until you are done with your trade ins. gogogogogo![/QUOTE]
:applause::applause::applause::applause:x infinity

I can't even tell you how many times I've been doing a trade-in and talking to the employee when another customer just comes up and butts right in to ask a question or asks the employee to help them find something.

I mean, ffs people, common courtesy....LEARN IT!! If you wanna ask a question I'm sure there are other employees around or try going to the customer service desk if it's that important that you can't wait.:roll:

[quote name='STL06']What did you show them to get the price match on coj[/QUOTE]

I never take ads I just bring them up on my phone and get the matchs

went to bestbuy and they said they couldn't match any of tru's ad because it was online only. ugh. tru also said they wouldn't match cuz online only. great
my bestbuy even called tru and said nope, they don't have it at that price instore. fail

I was trading in there one time and a lady asked a bunch of questions about Transformers Dark of the Moon Wii. "Is this the newest one? I'll call to make sure it's the one he wants. Oh, that's the one you want, let me take a picture. Are you sure this is the one you want? Is it supposed to come with a car?" Twenty minutes of this. Then, "Ok, can you hold it for me until tomorrow. I want to make sure it's the one he wants first."

So is the 50% extra trade in for Battlefield 3 legit? I tried calling no answer and nothing on their website or in the Sunday AD confirming this.

[quote name='buster90']So is the 50% extra trade in for Battlefield 3 legit? I tried calling no answer and nothing on their website or in the Sunday AD confirming this.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw signs offering 50% for Batman or Battlefield 3. It's also on the website if you look.

Edit: Just to note, I wasn't trying to be rude if it sounded like I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not planning on picking Arkham City up. However, I decided to begin playing through Arkham Asylum again this past weekend. I think I'm having more fun with it now than when I did when it was initially released. The gameplay mechanics are soooo good. Combat is slow and tactical and oh so satisfying, gadgets are well thought out and fun to use, and boss battles offer a fresh change in pace that do not disrupt the core gameplay experience. Everything, including the story and collectable side quests, are just woven together so seamlessly.

As of now, I'm planning on trading in my copies of Gears 3 and Arkham Asylum this Friday or Saturday. Assuming their trade-in values don't change, this should net me approx. $52. Not too shabby.

I'm also willing to bet that people will be pay for the downloadable Robin character skin.

[quote name='Swift900']I was not planning on picking Arkham City up. However, I decided to begin playing through Arkham Asylum again this past weekend. I think I'm having more fun with it now than when I did when it was initially released. The gameplay mechanics are soooo good. Combat is slow and tactical and oh so satisfying, gadgets are well thought out and fun to use, and boss battles offer a fresh change in pace that do not disrupt the core gameplay experience. Everything, including the story and collectable side quests, are just woven together so seamlessly.

As of now, I'm planning on trading in my copies of Gears 3 and Arkham Asylum this Friday or Saturday. Assuming their trade-in values don't change, this should net me approx. $52. Not too shabby.

I'm also willing to bet that people will be pay for the downloadable Robin character skin.[/QUOTE]

Dude not gears, even though it will be for the GOTY. If BB didnt have Robin then I might of pre-ordered it from Walmart. Also are you allowed to use multiple GC on an item?

So I traded in 10 games today. My first time trading at BB. Worked out well. The trade-in values seem to be better than Gamestop and Amazon, at least for the majority of the stuff. Add the 50% bonus (I cancelled my Amazon BF3 pre-order and ordered it at BB tonight) plus the 10% unlocked bonus, I got about $36, which considering the crap games I traded in, is an awesome deal! I'm glad I saw this thread today.

got my preorder locked in an the 50% bonus towards batman is legit. tried to get ico but damn if they werent old out gotta wait for a few days till the new shippment comes in.

Anyone have any issues with non-gaming items? I went to trade in an old cell phone, and the website said my store accepts mobile phones purchased anywhere for trade-in, but when I went there they said the phone had to be purchased at Best Buy to trade-in. I told them to check the website as it said otherwise and they said I was wrong. Kind of annoying to mail it in, but I guess it's better than nothing.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Dude not gears, even though it will be for the GOTY. If BB didnt have Robin then I might of pre-ordered it from Walmart. Also are you allowed to use multiple GC on an item?[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't you be able to use multiple gift cards with an item? :/ of course you can.

[quote name='KtMack23']Why wouldn't you be able to use multiple gift cards with an item? :/ of course you can.[/QUOTE]

nah just making sure. I have $23 on 1 card for when I preordered batman in september and I plan on trading in some more games so I can pay for the rest and start building credit.

My second time doing a trade in over at BB. Took 62 games that I simply didn't play or knew would never play and got $507 in trade in value.

The most notable trade value was my Dark Souls standard edition that got $48 after all bonuses. Had a extra copy due to BB.com sending a collector's edition after sending a standard copy last week. They allowed everyone who ordered online to keep their standard copies for free.

Turned it into a $200 Visa card for the Mrs. and grabbed a Cars 2 and PotC steelbook.

More promotions like this make Best Buy my favorite place to do trade ins.

Off topic: Does anyone else here know that Target has their own trade in program too?

[quote name='Civickid96']My second time doing a trade in over at BB. Took 62 games that I simply didn't play or knew would never play and got $507 in trade in value.

The most notable trade value was my Dark Souls standard edition that got $48 after all bonuses. Had a extra copy due to BB.com sending a collector's edition after sending a standard copy last week. They allowed everyone who ordered online to keep their standard copies for free.

Turned it into a $200 Visa card for the Mrs. and grabbed a Cars 2 and PotC steelbook.

More promotions like this make Best Buy my favorite place to do trade ins.

Off topic: Does anyone else here know that Target has their own trade in program too?[/QUOTE]

yeah target and walmart recently got in the trading in business.

[quote name='fmwross2']I was trading in there one time and a lady asked a bunch of questions about Transformers Dark of the Moon Wii. "Is this the newest one? I'll call to make sure it's the one he wants. Oh, that's the one you want, let me take a picture. Are you sure this is the one you want? Is it supposed to come with a car?" Twenty minutes of this. Then, "Ok, can you hold it for me until tomorrow. I want to make sure it's the one he wants first."[/QUOTE]

Oh god I probably would have an urge to slap her if she really said that at the end :whistle2:#

[quote name='Royal High Knight']nah just making sure. I have $23 on 1 card for when I preordered batman in september and I plan on trading in some more games so I can pay for the rest and start building credit.[/QUOTE]

Unless they changed it you can combine gift cards at customer service

BB giftcards are just like cash at BB, use as many as you have credit on to cover your purchase(s). In CA you can even get CASH for credit under $10 if you ask them.

I assume this will be the next line of questions... how do I turn my $xx on 1 card into y many $10 cards.

[quote name='nakanenui']BB giftcards are just like cash at BB, use as many as you have credit on to cover your purchase(s). In CA you can even get CASH for credit under $10 if you ask them.

I assume this will be the next line of questions... how do I turn my $xx on 1 card into y many $10 cards.[/QUOTE]

$5 in my state otherwise I would cash out from time to time ;)

[quote name='nakanenui']BB giftcards are just like cash at BB, use as many as you have credit on to cover your purchase(s). In CA you can even get CASH for credit under $10 if you ask them.

I assume this will be the next line of questions... how do I turn my $xx on 1 card into y many $10 cards.[/QUOTE]

So basically any single game trade quote under 10 bucks in CA is a cash quote?! ;)

fuck Madden TIV went down. I was going to get close to what I paid for it, but now i really wont. 2 things. 1. BB is stepping up thier shit with these TIV and 2. DOnt wait for higher TIV promo's because your only gonna hurt yourself.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']fuck Madden TIV went down. I was going to get close to what I paid for it, but now i really wont. 2 things. 1. BB is stepping up thier shit with these TIV and 2. DOnt wait for higher TIV promo's because your only gonna hurt yourself.[/QUOTE]
lol i actually sold a bunch of my high TIV the day after TIV drops and before the 50% bonus showed up. =(

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']$5 in my state otherwise I would cash out from time to time ;)[/QUOTE]
Depending on the Gamestop store around here, you could get $5 cash back from a pre-order deposit, even if you used $5 in credit to pay for it.

I had actually thought about doing that at all of the stores around here when I still had over $1k in credit sitting around on an Edge card or two, but that woulda got me banned much sooner I think.:lol:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']fuck Madden TIV went down. I was going to get close to what I paid for it, but now i really wont. 2 things. 1. BB is stepping up thier shit with these TIV and 2. DOnt wait for higher TIV promo's because your only gonna hurt yourself.[/QUOTE]

All last week I was telling you that you were risking turning a MM into a money loss (re: transformers though) in order to make an extra 1.40.

[quote name='DerClaw']All last week I was telling you that you were risking turning a MM into a money loss (re: transformers though) in order to make an extra 1.40.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I learned my lesson the hard way last time too. I waited 2 days just to see if I can get an extra 10%, and I ended up loosing around 10 bucks more. I was being greedy, but really 10% is not that much if you risk loosing more in TIV.

You definitely have to be like the Kenny Rogers song The Gambler if you wanna get anywhere and make decent profits on what you're trying to unload at these stores.;)

hey i started a flip thread to try to clear this thread of so much clutter. hit me up if you want in. peace
just try to contribute and no lurking ;) oh yeah and no nazi's :)

[quote name='Velo214']hey i started a flip thread to try to clear this thread of so much clutter. hit me up if you want in. peace
just try to contribute and no lurking ;) oh yeah and no nazi's :)[/QUOTE]

Hook me up!

bread's done
Back