Best Buy Trade-in Thread 2.0: Please see new thread.

BudzMcGee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
At 276 pages and countless request for a new OP, it was time to retire the first Best Buy Trade-in Thread and start fresh. Thanks bh47 for your work in the previous thread (and providing the framework for this one)!

All Promotions are available in-store only, and they DO NOT stack!
Only the 10% Bonus from Gamers Club Unlocked will stack with these offers.
Please read FAQ below before asking questions!

Current Promos:
- 50% Bonus when you trade in ANY game.
Get a 50% trade in bonus when you trade in ANY game. Offer valid 01/01/12 - 01/07/12

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 01/01/12 -03/03/12

Link: http://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/Quo...VideoGames.cfm (click on "Show Promotions available in stores only" on top right)\

Upcoming/Rumored Promotions:
All promos that have yet to appear on Best Buy's site (or in an upcoming ad) are listed here:
None at the moment

Previous Promotions:
Promos that have expired:
- 50% Bonus with specific Pre-order from list.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game from the following list: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Bioshock Infinite, Grand Theft Auto 5, MLB 12 The Show, Soul Calibur V, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Twisted Metal, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Diablo 3. Offer valid 12/25/11 - 12/31/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.
Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11

- 30% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 30% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/31/11
- 40% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/10/11

- 50% Bonus with purchase of any game $39.99 or above.
Get a 50% extra trade-in credit when you purchase any game $39.99 or above. Offer valid 11/27/11 - 12/03/11

- Trade 3, get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer valid 10/5/11 - 11/26/11

- 40% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 40% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/13/11 - 11/19/11

- 50% Bonus with Modern Warfare 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/Purchase Modern Warfare 3. Offer valid 10/10/11 - 11/12/11 (Assuming this means a bonus for purchasing the game after it is released this Tuesday)

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Assassin's Creed Revelations Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Assassin's Creed Revelations. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 40% Bonus with The Elder Scrolls V: Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11

- 50% Bonus with Max Payne 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Max Payne 3. Offer valid 11/6/11 - 11/12/11 - This promo seems a little odd and there is a chance it is an error on the site since the game is so far from release.

- 50% Bonus with Saints Row 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Saints Row 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Skyrim Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Uncharted 3 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Uncharted 3. Offer valid 10/30/11 - 11/05/11

- 40% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Purchase.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you purchase Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/23/11 - 10/29/11

- Trade 2, get 25% More.

Trade in 2 games or more and get 25% extra trade-in credit. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/29/11

- 50% Bonus with Battlefield 3 Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Battlefield 3. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/22/11

- 40% Bonus with purchase of Batman: Arkham City.
Get 40% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/16/11 - 10/22/11

- 50% Bonus with Batman: Arkham City Pre-order.
Get 50% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order Batman: Arkham City. Offer valid 10/9/11 - 10/15/11

- 30% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order/Purchase.
Get a 30% extra trade-in Credit when you pre-order/purchase Rage or NBA 2K12. Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11

- Trade 4 get an extra $20 Trade-in Credit.
Get $20 trade-in Credit when you trade 4 or more games (Current gen games only (no PS2) and $5 minimum for each game). Offer valid 10/2/11 - 10/08/11 **** This promo was cancelled early due to technical issues. There have been issues with this promo not working on some stores' systems or simply not even being available, the issue seems to be related to disc-only games (or any game that is typed rather than scanned) so plan accordingly. The $20 extra is once per trade-in, meaning 4 games or 123 games it will only be $20 extra per transaction. So if you want to trade in 8 games, do it in two separate transactions. ****

- 50% Bonus with Rage or NBA 2K12 Pre-order.
Offer was valid from 9/25 to 10/01/2011.

- 40% Bonus with Gears of War 3 Purchase.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order/purchase Gears of War 3. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- Trade 3, Get 30% More.
Trade in 3 games or more and get 30% extra trade-in credit. Offer expired 10/01/2011

- 40% Bonus with any Pre-order.
Get a 40% extra trade-in credit when you pre-order any game. Offer expired 10/01/2011

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUY'S VIDEO GAMES TRADE-IN PAGE

Check most up-to-date TIV using BB's Video Games Value Estimator.

Check which BB stores do trade-ins here.
In-store trades are now done at the Trade-In Counter at the Gaming Dept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F.A.Q. Best Buy has a short FAQ here.

How does the get **% with pre-order bonus work?
The percentage is based on the final total of your entire trade in, so if the trade in is $100 and there is a 50% bonus your final gift card value will be $150. After trading in your games, the employee SHOULD then sell you the pre-order for $5.

How much is a pre-order at Best Buy?
Pre-ordering at Best Buy cost $5, in fact, you aren't supposed to pay any more than that (and most employees won't let you if you ask). Yes, you can use the gift card you just received from your trade-in to purchase the pre-order.

Can I cancel a pre-order and keep the bonus?
Yes, the trade-in and the pre-order are completely separate transactions. Nothing will prevent you from returning to the Best Buy canceling the pre-order and receiving a refund. Some users have claimed that they were flagged for doing this multiple times though and were denied, so be aware of how many pre-orders you are cancelling. Also keep in mind the obvious facts that this is not how the program is intended to work and over abuse will negatively affect the program long-term. Lastly, returns are tracks on a personal level by a third party. (Read: try not to cancel a bunch of pre-orders)

Do I have to cancel the pre-order at the same store where it was made?
No, this can be handled by any BBY. Don't be surprised if you get a customer service employee who says otherwise though.

Can I pre-order once and get the pre-order bonus on my next trade-in as well?
YMMV. Officially, the answer is no, but there is nothing that actually requires the employee to sell the pre-order in order to apply the bonus so if your blue shirt is in a friendly mood they may be willing. Doesn't hurt to get to know the employees at your store. That said, expect that you will have to pre-order another game and be surprised if you don't.

Can I combine a 3 games for **% and a pre-order for **% bonus?
No. Bonuses do not stack, and you must pick one or the other. The only bonus that stacks with other promotions is the 10% you receive if you are a Gamers Club Unlocked member.

How do I become a Gamers Club Unlocked member and get the 10% bonus?
Any video game section employee should be able to set you up with the GCU membership. It cost $15 and comes with a year subscription of @Gamer magazine. It will also get you a 10% bonus on trade ins and 10% off of used games (Make sure to point it out to the blue shirt doing your trade-in though as it is easy for them to skip, and they are still new to it). It can take 48 hours (or more) for GCU to show up on your Reward Zone membership.

Can I use my Best Buy gift card to purchase Amazon Kindle Gift Cards or Visa Gift Cards?
Yes, although some employees may not be aware of this and incorrectly refuse to do so. Visa Gift Cards have a $200 limit and a $6 activation fee. Amazon Gift Cards are available in $25, $50 and $100 depending on your store selection. IL does not sell Amazon Gift Cards. Yes, Kindle Gift Cards are good for anything on Amazon.

The value on the site doesn't match the store, why?
Sometimes the page may not update immediately. This is fairly rare though. The store's trade-in values are definitive though, so what they say is what you get. 99.99% of the time they will match up.

The value on the iPhone app is way off, why?
The app sucks for updating values (and some games simply don't show up), don't rely on it.

The game I want to trade isn't on the site, what gives?
While rare, there have been some games recently not showing up in the online estimator. You can always check in-store to see if the price is in their system and simply not online, but that is unlikely to be the case. When Best Buy doesn't have a game on file they can offer $1 as a generic SKU, but that's it. New releases appear to be added on Tuesday evenings. Many new releases are taking upwards of a week or more to be added to the site.

When do trade-in values update?
No one knows for sure, but major updates seem to come on Sunday and Tuesday nights (or at least have in the past). Sometimes an update will happen randomly, such as when GameStop has an advertised sale for a game well below Best Buy's trade in price.

What will be the TIV of Game X tomorrow/next week / next month/ etc
Nobody knows.

If I locked in a trade online, and the value drops, will I still get the locked in value when I mail it in?
Yes. You will get the locked in TIV as long as the item is received within 14 days of you locking it in (and the item is in the condition you described it as).

Can you lock in the price online then trade it in-store?
No.

Is there a limit to how many games I can trade in?
Officially, Best Buy only accepts 3 copies of a game, per system (i.e. you could trade in 3 copies of a game for Xbox, 3 copies for PS3 and 3 for Wii). This is for sure the online policy, but it varies in stores. Some people have reported being banned for trading in more than 3 copies of games, others have done so frequently without issue. Obviously it is YMMV, but do so at your own risk.

Can I trade game disc only, or do I need the case and manuals, too?
Best Buy accepts disc only games (for the same value as complete games). The trade in will take longer though as the employee will have to look up the games individually.

Can I trade in games that say "Not for Resale" on the back?
Yes, since the only thing that matters is the disc. Some employees will fight this though, and in that case, just trade the game in as disc-only.

Does Best Buy accept game hardware?
Currently Best Buy only accepts various versions of the Nintendo DS in store, but word is that will change soon.

Does the **% bonuses apply to game hardware?
No, games only.

When I do a in-store trade, I am asked: to be fingerprinted, to have my photo taken, how much I weigh, etc. What's the deal?
Pawn shop laws regulating trade-ins and resale of used goods varies from state to state or city to city. It is not Best Buy's rule, and varies from store to store depending on where you live. At a minimum you'll likely need a state ID.

I went to a store to do a trade-in and they asked for a Best Buy receipt. WTF?
Some stores are required to have receipts to accept trade-ins, again this is due to local Pawn shop laws and could vary from city to city. You can always check if the store(s) near you require a receipt on Best Buy's trade-in site.

Can I trade sealed games?
Yes. You must present your receipt for the sealed games you are trading in. It is ok if the purchase was made from another store. You do run the risk of drawing extra attention to yourself as trading in sealed products is often a sign of theft. Do not be surprised if this is questioned by an employee, or you are asked to leave, open the items and return.

Last edited by a moderator:
People actually trade in sealed games? I make sure to open up my games so I don't get weird stares from the employee doing my trade ins. I don't want to make it obvious when I'm flipping by showing them my receipt :whistle2:$

I went today to trade a couple games towards Battlefield and they told me that their trade in's isn't working today :( It looks like I wont be able to get in on the 50% bonus trade in for Battlefield...

[quote name='rey6eric']People actually trade in sealed games? I make sure to open up my games so I don't get weird stares from the employee doing my trade ins. I don't want to make it obvious when I'm flipping:whistle2:$.[/QUOTE]

Last time I did this with GS' resealed "new" games I just told the employee outright that I was trying to use up my credit there and convert it to Best Buy because I rather get stuff from them since they have better deals and he was perfectly fine with it.

Also thanks a million times over nakanenui and chuckywang for the help, they are going to send a replacement out.

Just got $115 for trading in a bunch of old stuff. 50% for Batman: AC + 10% for @Gamer membership.

I had the join the @Gamer program and the cashier even rang up my new subscription on the gift card he gave me for the trade-in. Then when I purchased Ico/SotC Collection he asked me for the gift card again. I figured he'd ask me to pay cash for both since the trade-in credit is suppose to be towards Batman.

Hopefully they keep their trade-in bonuses and don't shut it off in a few months like Amazon did.

[quote name='omyard']I figured he'd ask me to pay cash for both since the trade-in credit is suppose to be towards Batman.[/QUOTE]

Sigh. No it's not. You can use the Trade In credit on anything. You can't even pay off the game.

Just traded in some games that I haven't touched in ages. Got about $70 for it towards Arkham City. Now I'm tempted to get the collectors edition or the CE guide since I'll be saving a good chunk of the price lol

[quote name='Minkyboi']Just traded in some games that I haven't touched in ages. Got about $70 for it towards Arkham City. Now I'm tempted to get the collectors edition or the CE guide since I'll be saving a good chunk of the price lol[/QUOTE]

CE has been oversold at BBY I believe as they took it down a while ago from BBY.com and the store I frequent didn't have the CE in their preorder kiosk (it was there earlier). Although it could be like Forza where they cancel preorders at my local store, but yet have some on the shelves for sale on release day....

[quote name='kulaguy']Sigh. No it's not. You can use the Trade In credit on anything. You can't even pay off the game.[/QUOTE]

I know you can't pay off the game, so no need to sigh there, buddy. It's an honor system. They're giving you the extra credit because you pre-order and it's expected or at least assumed you'll use the money to fully pay for the game. So I was curious if the guy at the register might give me some push back and glad that he didn't.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']CE has been oversold at BBY I believe as they took it down a while ago from BBY.com and the store I frequent didn't have the CE in their preorder kiosk (it was there earlier). Although it could be like Forza where they cancel preorders at my local store, but yet have some on the shelves for sale on release day....[/QUOTE]

Aww nuts... I was leaning more towards the guide anyway though so I'll probably just pick that up with the standard edition instead. :lol:

Awesome deal, got 90$ for 6 games that i barely played any more.

On a side note, my store's touch screen kiosk was down :(. Was able to pre-order Battlefield 3 through the system, but they said they arent taking pre-orders for anything not in the top 20 games. (Which Sim's 3 was definately not

[quote name='Japakneez']Added this to the FAQ. It is actually included in the written policy...

[/QUOTE]

This isn't something that gets brought up that often to be honest, and even though it is in their policy you always run the risk of some blue shirt playing junior detective with sealed games. It's stupid, I admit, but sometimes it may just not be worth the hassle.

Finally joined the site :) You guys have helped me lots! Here's my chance to help. Lots of the b2g1 Wii games that are $2.99 have $2-$3 TIV. You might be making only a few bucks at a time, but in one batch and with the bonues you're doing all right. :)

[quote name='C00KIEM0NSTER']Finally joined the site :) You guys have helped me lots! Here's my chance to help. Lots of the b2g1 Wii games that are $2.99 have $2-$3 TIV. You might be making only a few bucks at a time, but in one batch and with the bonues you're doing all right. :)[/QUOTE]

Welcome new guy ! In order to be a full fledged member of cag you must play aqua man, ET (Atari), superman 64 and big rigs off road racing in succession without any breaks in between. Oh and you must have an argument with cag member confoosious at least one time :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Welcome new guy ! In order to be a full fledged member of cag you must play aqua man, superman 64 and big rigs off road racing in succession without any breaks in between. Oh and you must have an argument with cag member confoosious at least one time :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warm welcome. Looking forward to some fun gaming and profitable flipping, hehe.

[quote name='DCpinoy']nice, i paid for gamers club unlocked today and it already shows on my reward zone account.[/QUOTE]

Good to know that they might finally be getting their shit together.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Good to know that they might finally be getting their shit together.[/QUOTE]

When I signed up it showed up in my acount right away as well. Too bad we have to wait 32 days for the points to show up :(

Crap, when did Best Buy stop selling those Amazon cards? Did anyone else's store stop selling them?

Man I do not want this much credit stuck at MSRP-Buy. How much are the fees on those prepaid credit cards?

Edit: Nevermind, read the OP. Came home from school to IL where apparently they don't sell them.

When I went to gamestop yesturday I saw that they had deus ex brand new for 39.99. Is that the new msrp ? I'm asking cause when I went to bestbuy they still had the 59.99 price tag and I know gamestop isn't having a sale on this game. Mabye bb could match this ? I still have my coupon and my soon to be bb credit could pay the rest easily

[quote name='C00KIEM0NSTER']Finally joined the site :) You guys have helped me lots! Here's my chance to help. Lots of the b2g1 Wii games that are $2.99 have $2-$3 TIV. You might be making only a few bucks at a time, but in one batch and with the bonues you're doing all right. :)[/QUOTE]

welcome to CAG!

[quote name='strait edge follower']Welcome new guy ! In order to be a full fledged member of cag you must play aqua man, superman 64 and big rigs off road racing in succession without any breaks in between. Oh and you must have an argument with cag member confoosious at least one time :)[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Got a GS giftcard that I need to convert over to BB ....any good trades going to where I wont loose anything ? ...maybe with the Wii used B2G1 sale at GS now? ....looked for a few titles earlier but really couldnt find anything to where I wont loose out

[quote name='strait edge follower']When I went to gamestop yesturday I saw that they had deus ex brand new for 39.99. Is that the new msrp ? I'm asking cause when I went to bestbuy they still had the 59.99 price tag and I know gamestop isn't having a sale on this game. Mabye bb could match this ? I still have my coupon and my soon to be bb credit could pay the rest easily[/QUOTE]

it should be the new msrp. Driver was $40 for 3 weeks i believe and now its back up to $60. I wonder what the hell is going on lately?

You forgot E.T. for the Atari 2600.;) That game's a classic.;)

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Good to know that they might finally be getting their shit together.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah I was pretty happy. Trying to stock up some credit for black Friday.

They need to add Spider-Man Edge of Time to their system so I can dump off this turd before the TIV completely tanks

[quote name='reddjoey']They need to add Spider-Man Edge of Time to their system so I can dump off this turn before the TIV completely tanks[/QUOTE]

What are your impressions of the game ?

[quote name='DCpinoy']Haha yeah I was pretty happy. Trying to stock up some credit for black Friday.[/QUOTE]
Ha. Awesome idea man!

Leave. Now. Don't come back.

This is the best advice I can give you. 7 years I've been coming here for deals and all that I have to show for it is empty pockets and a backlog that only gets smaller when I old trade-in games for other games.

[quote name='omyard']Leave. Now. Don't come back.

This is the best advice I can give you. 7 years I've been coming here for deals and all that I have to show for it is empty pockets and a backlog that only gets smaller when I old trade-in games for other games.[/QUOTE]

He's new and he's talking about doing flips lol. he's doomed to have the same fate we all had when we joined cag

[quote name='bruticus']Got a GS giftcard that I need to convert over to BB ....any good trades going to where I wont loose anything ? ...maybe with the Wii used B2G1 sale at GS now? ....looked for a few titles earlier but really couldnt find anything to where I wont loose out[/QUOTE]

Feel like being nice. Typically, if there are any solid trades where the base TIV is higher than the Gamestop selling price, it is a sale item (i.e. something in their weekly ad, but don't go looking this week, it's absolute crap). With the trade-in bonus, such as the 50% for pre-ordering MW3, you can come out ahead in plenty of cases. Cheaper Wii and DS games are your best bet, I would start by looking through those. Just remember, a game with a base $5 trade is actually $7.50 after the bonus, and so on.

[quote name='Toss']Yeah too many consoles and too many games. 3 different itterations of the DS? jeesh lol[/QUOTE]

Acually:

ds
ds lite
ds xl
ds i
dsi XL
3ds
3dsixlmao ... ok I made that last one up :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Acually:

ds
ds lite
ds xl
ds i
dsi XL
3ds
3dsixlmao ... ok I made that last one up :)[/QUOTE]

I'm saying i own 3 that I don't even play. I think of them as machines to test games I receive from trades.lol

I just noticed something to note with Bestbuy trades online. Upon locking in a couple TIVs I noticed the estimate is for "Original Case and Artwork: Complete" even though there is no selection for this when submitting the trade. I wonder if this is a new policy? Has anyone sent in a disc only or any trade less than complete recently?

[quote name='strait edge follower']Didn't they give out beannies to wear ?[/QUOTE]

I got a beanie, a t-shirt, a lanyard, a comic book, and a little gears controller keychain.

[quote name='Toss']I'm saying i own 3 that I don't even play. I think of them as machines to test games I trade.lol

I just noticed something to note with Bestbuy trades online. Upon locking in a couple TIVs I noticed the estimate is for "Original Case and Artwork: Complete" even though there is no selection for this when submitting the trade. I wonder if this is a new policy? Has anyone sent in a disc only or any trade less than complete recently?[/QUOTE]

If this is a new policy then this could change some things

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Crap, when did Best Buy stop selling those Amazon cards? Did anyone else's store stop selling them?

Man I do not want this much credit stuck at MSRP-Buy. How much are the fees on those prepaid credit cards?

Edit: Nevermind, read the OP. Came home from school to IL where apparently they don't sell them.[/QUOTE]

When I read your first paragraph, My heart literally stopped pumping blood for a minute. I've been racking up best buy credit like a madman in the past few weeks with the intention to convert it to amazon kindle gift cards once I hit my goal, in order to purchase something from my amazon's wish list.

Then, I read your Edit, and realized you lived in IL and blood pumping to my vital organs finally resumed.

On another note, I was at my local best buy today trading another stack of games and the blue shirt who was helping me was not being able to find my "unlocked" membership in the system. He tried for about 15 minutes with no luck, and I told him my membership was already showing up as "unlocked" at best buy's website. Then he called the manager and the manager told him "If you can't find it using his name or phone number, try his email address. I'm sure that'll do the trick". Guess what: It did. So if any of you are having the same issue, tell your friendly neighborhood blue shirt to pull it up using your email address instead.

I ended up getting 60% extra credit since the blue shirt agreed to give me the 50% bonus without having to place another pre-order, when I brought up the fact that I already had 2 MW3 hardened editions pre-ordered (which I intend to pick up at the game's midnight release event).

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII'] MSRP-Buy [/QUOTE]

So true. :rofl:

[quote name='strait edge follower']What are your impressions of the game ?[/QUOTE]

If you like Spider-Man there is some things you will like, but not at MSRP. Overall the game is a step backwards from Shattered Dimensions.

Cons:
-You are trapped in the same building in both timelines
-The combat/combo system isn't up to par (you will be button mashing)
-More 2099 free-falling
-Very little enemy variety, including bosses
-Val Kilmer isn't as impressive as you would want
-Doesn't feel like it's for the fans

Pros:
-Story is better than SD.
-Spider-Man dialogue is great, but you notice when it repeats.
-Spider-Men voice actors are great.
-They hide the loading really well

This will be $20 really soon, so consider it then.

[quote name='strait edge follower']That's exactly what I've been using the bb trade in promos for lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ralph10']Ha. Awesome idea man![/QUOTE]

lol yup, not even sure what im gonna get. but its nice to just slowly build up the credit for now. probably gonna convert it over to amazon credit though.

btw, it was nice that the girl at the gaming kiosk was able to combine my three gift cards into one. it was great to not have to deal with customer service.

[quote name='reddjoey']If you like Spider-Man there is some things you will like, but not at MSRP. Overall the game is a step backwards from Shattered Dimensions.

notice when it repeats.
-Spider-Men voice actors are great.

This will be $20 really soon, so consider it then.[/QUOTE]

I doubt bro it took a year to for it become $30, but yet again this one isnt as good as SD so I may be wrong.

I hope I can make it today to trade in a few games. I think I'm ready to dump Madden and MLB The Show. Should get $50+ after bonus. I just need to find time today.....not looking promising right now.

Hmmm, didn't see the MW3...I gues I should look at the first post :) I guess I have sometime before I get the bonus. I can always cancel my Pre-Order and get my points anyways.

Okay, so there is some chance the TIV will drop on this quick, so don't wait to long if you want to act. Someone mentioned the MX vs ATV Alive gamestop to BB minor flip/transfer earlier, and that still works ($18 to $16 base - $25 after 60% bonus). Best Buy is also selling the game for $20, which is still a net positive flip, but if you use the 10% mobile coupon it's down to roughly $18! Same ratio, but easy way to use GC to make just under $60 GC extra.

So in people's past experience, how long do these newer released games keep their initial TIV @ BB? For instance Rage TIV is $30 right now. I am considering trading it in soon, but I'm heading to BB today and want to maximize the trade in. Gears is at $28 right now, a $1 drop I believe from it's initial TIV.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Okay, so there is some chance the TIV will drop on this quick, so don't wait to long if you want to act. Someone mentioned the MX vs ATV Alive gamestop to BB minor flip/transfer earlier, and that still works ($18 to $16 base - $25 after 60% bonus). Best Buy is also selling the game for $20, which is still a net positive flip, but if you use the 10% mobile coupon it's down to roughly $18! Same ratio, but easy way to use GC to make just under $60 GC extra.[/QUOTE]

what mobile coupon?

[quote name='jbz']So in people's past experience, how long do these newer released games keep their initial TIV @ BB? For instance Rage TIV is $30 right now. I am considering trading it in soon, but I'm heading to BB today and want to maximize the trade in. Gears is at $28 right now, a $1 drop I believe from it's initial TIV.[/QUOTE]

It all weighs on how many traded in and current new prices. Both factor at how fast TIV could drop. My guess with Rage is it will drop sooner than later since the new price should drop in order to compete with the big name titles this fall.

bread's done
Back